Reactions

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

"We are both married to each other." They both said.

Minhyuk stood there. Trying to absorb the whole information into this head. After what it seems like eternity, he finally responded. "oh...may you 2 have great happiness in the future. And don't forget to invite me to the wedding!"

Minhyuk's POV

wow. bummer. Can't believe Sunghee is already "married". Well, the impact didn't hit me as much as i predicted. It only affected about...20% i guess? Sunghee's my best friend! But i don't mind Sungjae being the groom. He had taken care of her so well. Even Sunghee admitted that she liked him. i guess i am forever alone then.

No One's POV

Both Sungjae and Sunghee expected Minhyuk to scream, shout or even cry like a baby. But things went the opposite. He was cool, calm, and it seemed like he didn't even care. wow. he deserved 3 claps.

"Your not gonna-----" 

"Nope. I'm cool about it. Really." Minhyuk smiled whole heartedly. 
Well, that made Sunghee and Sungjae relived. 
--------------------

It was about time when class started. Sungjae, Sunghee and Minhyuk remained as their usual self like always(before the "marriage" happened). Daehyun was getting fed up with Geun Young's y attitude. While Geun Young was.....in a state of humanity. 
 
"HEYYYYY CLASSMATES OF MINE" Jong Suk greeted. He usually wasn't like this. Hmmm...It was something definitely important. "OH OKAY. SO WE ARE HAVING A CLASS GATHERING. ANY OBJECTIONS? NO? OK! ITS SETTLED!" He hurried back to his seat. Wow. What an amazing speech. Before you knew it, the whole class started mummering. "pst! hey! do you want to go to the gathering?" someone said. "no way! Its lame!" "I'm going! It sounds fun!" Seems like the class met with some objections. 
 

Sunghee. She was staring at the whole scene. Just then, a paper ball flew and landed on her lap. She was startled. *What's this?* She lifted her head up to find Sungjae looking at her. *geez Sungjae* She unwrapped the paper ball and it wrote messily: 

Hey! Sunghee! Do you want to go to the class gathering? I think Minhyuk is going! I am too!

She quickly wrote back before the teacher came in: Of course yes!

"What is with all this mess? Quickly go back to your seats!" Teacher Kim scolded. 

--------------------
Before they knew it, school ended. 

Sunghee received a text from Sungha to go to Sungjae's home first. Of course, Sungjae received that message too. "Why does Sungha want me to go to your house?" Sunghee asked. "Beats me either." Sungjae answered. 

They reached the big mansion. 

"Ah. My son. How are you doing?"

"Good, how about you dad?" 

"Fairly good. Now i have something important to tell you both." Mr Yook massaged his chin.

There was a moment of silence. What was just that important? 

"The both of you would be living together. Here. Also, Sungha can move in here." He crooked. 

Wow. Just wow. Sleeping in the same house? Now that, wasn't what they had expected.

"DAD! WE HAVE NOT EVEN HAD OUR WEDDING!" Sungjae complained.

"Yes son. I know. But you we soon be sleeping together. So why not start early?" He smirked.

-------------------------

So it happened like this. Sungjae and Sunghee, together with Sungha would be sleeping at Mr Yook's mansion. Not to mention, A BIG ONE. 

"Master had assign lady and sir to sleep together. Lady's brother shall sleep by his own." The maid said simply.

"WHAT?!" The "newly-wed" cried. 

Oh. This is gonna get more exciting.

-----------------------

AYO WADD UP!  Born2Beat here! Sorry that i havent update for a very long time...2 months? Anyways, i have exams ~.~ Tomorrow there's maths T.T LOL My exams end on Friday though. 

To be honest, i also dont know what to write about this story anymore. It took me awhile before i could write down this chapter...over 4-5 days. So give me some time to write finish the next chapter.... I might retire from AFF after this story. sigh. Hope you subbies would look forward to my next update!