Shocking Confession

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

The Next Day


Sunghee went to school to meet Minhyuk as usual. "Hello Sunghee-ah!" Minhyuk excitedly greeted. "Annyeong, oppa! Where do you want to go today? I am running out of ideas." "Let's go to the rooftop!" *Don't lose this chance Minhyuk!* 

Minhyuk then brought Sunghee to the rooftop. While they were going up there, Minhyuk put a hand on Sunghee's shoulder. Sunghee blushed at the sudden skinship. When they went there, Minhyuk pulled Sunghee to somewhere serenade. *Here it goes.* Minhyuk thought. 

"Sunghee-ah, i have liked you for so long already. I love you. Would you be my girlfriend?" He propoesd. Sunghee was shocked. She recovered from the shock and debated to herself. *You should accpet him! NO!!! Don't accept him! Sungjae is already taken! Sungjae and Geun Young's relationship is fake! Minhyuk helped you alot!* She lastly decided to say....

"Yes." She spoke. "Really? Thank You!!" Minhyuk hugged her. "Let's go eat now!" The both of them went to the cafeteria and sat down to eat. While Sunghee was eating, Minhyuk kept staring at her. "What?" "Nothing..i am just thankful i have a pretty and kind girlfriend." He boasted. "Cheesy much?" She inquired. Minhyuk then suddenly stood up from his seat and went to give Sunghee a bear-hug. "I love you, Sunghee-ah" He said it once again. 

Sungjae's POV

We arrived at Japan. I AM SUPER THANKFUL. No more Geun Young!! We went outside Narita airport and waited for the bus. My mind unexpectedly trailed off thinking about Sunghee. When the bus arrived, i quickly pulled Peniel over to sit beside me. YEAH. I AM DESPARATE TO NOT LET GEUN YOUNG SIT BESIDE ME. Ww arrived at Tokyo Hotel and seongsaenim separated us into 3 people per room. Obviously it was either all guys or all girls. "Hyungsik, Mir and Min-Jun one room.  Geun Young, Hyuna and Seorin in one room............Sungjae, Peniel and Eunkwang in one room...." *I love you god.* That day ended where we all slept. 

Korea

Sunghee had brought Minhyuk home to tell Sungha about the news. "Oppa! I am home!" Sungha lifelessy walked out of his bedroom to greet her. "Oppa, embrace yourself." Sungha waited. "I have got a boyfriend! Its Minhyuk!" She continued. Sungha's eyeballs nearly popped out. "Jeongmal? Good!" He congratulated her. He then lifelessy went back to his bedroom. He was shocked. "Don't we need to go to your parent's house?" She chimed. "No need. They are not there." Minhyuk thought for a while. *They are in heaven.* 
-------------------------------------
Short Update! [Yeah, I know..] 









Does Anybody Like C-Clown's Ray? I LOVE HIM!!! [Ofc, i did not forget Aron!]    




COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE

 

*I just came back from Malaysia, KL. IT WAS AWESOME!! Thats why i didn't update for so long...*