Singing Collaboration

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

Next Day


"Yah! Sunghee wake up! We have guests!!" Sungha exclaimed, as he jumped on top of her. "Yah! Oppa! Get off!" She kicked him off.

When Sunghee was ready, she went down. Only to find Sungjae again. "OPPA! Where's omma and abeoji??" She asked. "They went to Japan. For some business trip." Sungha explained. After Sunghee ate her breakfast, she left. During this whole time, she had actually ignored Sungjae. When Sunghee went out of her house, Sungjae grabbed her wrist. "Yah! Sunghee-ah...you are rude! Ignoring me..." He pouted. "Look...i am sorry alright?" Sunghee comforted. 

When they were close reaching school, Sungjae walked behind her. To avoid suspicion. Their first lesson was Vocal class. Both of them went to the Vocal Room. It was just Sunghee's luck that Bipolar Queenka Geun Young was not in Vocal lesson. 

"Class! My name is Byun Baekhyun. Call me Byun seongsaenim." The whole class were gasping at how "Handsome" Byun seongsaenim was. Byun seongsaenim told the class to arrange the chairs into a circle. "Class, you may choose you own seats." Immediately, everybody went to the seats they were eyeing for. Sunghee ran away from Sungjae's grasp and went to the other end of the circle. She quickly sat down so Sungjae could not be close to her. *You win this time.* Sungjae thought.

"Okay class. I would like everybody to sing a high note. From there, i will pair two people up to work on a project. Regardless of gender." He told us. After everybody sang their high note, Byun seongsaenim already had in mind who to pair up with. "Class, i have decided. Here are they....Hyejong and Mir, Hyungsik and Jihyun, Min-Jun and Jei, Jaebum and Seungah.........and lastly Sunghee and Sungjae." He read out. "NO ARGUMENTS!" He yelled.

"Everybody will receive a song sheet. You will have to perform it next next week. In 2 weeks time." Byun seongsaenim then randomly gave out song sheets. Sunghee and Sungjae saw the song sheet. "This is actually easy." He said. "Yeah...i think so...with our good vocals." She complimented. They had to sing "Beautiful To You" by Tiffany and Kyuhyun.

"Well, let's start preparing then." Sungjae suggested. Sunghee nodded.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey to all my SUBBIES!! I know this is a short and boring update...i ran out of ideas actually.
If you want to hear the song that Sunghee and Sungjae are gonna sing, here it is.

 

아름다운 그대에게 OST - Kyuhyun Tiffany
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irAjqnNwlx4


 

Picture Spams!!








This is Byun Seongsaenim!




COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE