Flying Off. What are the changes?

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

1 week Later

Sungjae packed his bag, ready to leave. But before that, he went to Sunghee's house. [A/N: Those people who are not going to Japan, need to attend school] "Knock Knock!" Sunghee opened the door only to reveal Sungjae. Beside him was a luguagge. "Sunghee-ah...are you sure you are not going?" "Yes i am oppa. I need to go already. Please Move." She instructed. "Why do you ignore me?" Sungjae yelled. Sunghee turned back and mumbled,"You betrayed me, with her." And then she left for school.  *I can't believe i messed it up.* Sungjae thought. 

School

*Sungjae, you actually think i would say this nasty things to you? NO!! Did you know that Geun Young was watching us behind the bushes? Well...the last part was quite true. You betrayed me...* Sunghee thought. She went to her locker to get her dancing clothes. Becuase lesser than 10 pupils were not going to Japan, the headmaster told the pupils that they can study in school. But they are not allowed to stay at home. Just when she was about to leave, Minhyuk appeared. "Annyeonghasaeyo Sunghee-ssi!" He greeted formally. "Drop the formallities. Call me Sunghee." She spoke. "Well, since i am older than you...CALL ME OPPA!" He suggested. After a few thoughts, she finally agreed. "Okay. MINHYUK OPPA." She emphasised. "Where are you going?" Minhyuk asked. "To dance." She quickly said. She went to the female changing room and changed her clothes. She then proceeded to the Dancing Room. She kept on practing the routine. 

What she didn't know was that someone was watching her. *You dance so gracefully.* When Sunghee was doing a full spin, which led to the scorpian dance, she landed on her toes, instead of her feets. She yelped out loud. The person who was watching her pushed the door opened and exaimmed her foot. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Obviously Not." She cried. Let's Take you to the Nurse Room." He suggested. Sunghee nodded in defeat.

"Well, it looks like she sprained her ankle. She would recover in maybe...1 week?" She questioned. "How am i suppose to know?" He said. "She still has a bandage stuck on her thighs. The other one on her face was removed 3 days ago." the nurse informed before she left. "Oppa, bring me home." Sunghee demanded. "School isn't over yet." RING! "It just did." "Okay. You win." The person then carried Sunghee home.

"DING DONG!" Sungha went to open the door. "Who's this?" He asked. "Oppa, meet my friend , Minhyuk. Minhyuk, this is my brother, Sungha." She introduced. "OH MY GAWD! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR LEG?" Sungha noticed. "tch. Now then you know? Anyways...i fell down while doing a dance." She explained. Sungha relaxed.

"Thank you for taking care of her." Sungha thanked Minhyuk. "No problem. I have gotta go. Bye." Minhyuk left.

"Sunghee-ah, omma and abeoji are coming back tomorrow!" Sungha exclaimed. "Well, its about time." She agreed. "We will go to the airport together." Sunghee nodded eagerly.

Sungjae's POV

I went to Sunghee's house to ask her if she was really not going. And what did i get? I was sort-of being ignored. YEAH. YOU GOT THAT RIGHT. After she left, Geun Young came. WTH? How does she know i am here? "Oppa, lets go." she insisted. I sulked. When i arrived at the airport, headmaster was giving out instructions. "I will pair you up now. Gongchan with ShinWoo, Ray with Rome, Kangjun with Hyejoong......Geun Young with Sungjae....." OH MY . This is gonna be a long trip.

I went to sit at my airplane sit. Of course, Geun Young followed me. While i was playing games on my phone, Geun Young suddenly leaned on my shoulder. I was about to scream like a girl and shout "" but she covered my mouth. "sshhh....No one will know." She comforted. *Yea, no one will know except your tiny brain.*  So, the whloe trip continued like that. *I wonder what Sunghee is doing...* my mind trailed off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHOA. That was one of the longest chapter i have wrote.
Well, thanks to
alyns_0908, i now LOVE C-CLOWN!!!!
Their song, "Because You Might Grow Distant" was DAEBAK.
Picture SPAM!!













This is C-Clown!


C-Clown Rome!


C-Clown's SiWoo!


C-Clown's Ray!


C-Clown's T.K!


C-Clown's KangJun!


C-Clown's Maru!


COMMENT . SUBSCRIBE