Geunyoung's Camping in

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

A/N Double update today, Chapter 25 &26

 

It was not long before Sungjae and Sunghee got used to seeing each other. Geunyoung was still trying to come up with a plan to make sure she got back her sungjae even though Sungjae was already married.  Well it only took her 2 minutes before she came up with an idea since she proclaimed that she had an IQ of 180. Yes. But sadly, she has low EQ.

Geunyoung's POV

Since today is a Friday, there would not be school tomorrow. A perfect plan! I would camp in Sungjae's house. Who cares if he agrees or not. This is my chance before the marriage next week!

 

No One's POV

 

Following the end of school, Geunyoung skipped her last period of class so that she could come to Sungjae's house to give him a surprise.

 

Geunyoung pressed the doorbell. "Name?" the speaker beside the doorbell spoke. 'I'm Sungjae's close friend. He told me that i could sleep over at his house Geuyoung sweetly said. Fake. Lies. Lies. Lies. She wasnt even invited. "I'm sorry miss but Sungjae did not say anything about a sleepover so i suggest you leave before guards appear." The speaker told her and then hanged up. "YA AISH!!" She shouted. Then she thought of an idea next.....She is gonna sneak into his mansion.

 

She walked over to the back side of the mansion and sneaked in. God knows how she did it but she managed to climb in. She entered the front door since there wasnt a back door. The reason why she climbed from the back of the mansion was because there were secruity guards at the gate. And did i forget to mention that the gates are like 3518606575124175904846 kilometers away from the house? Hashtag Rich.

She stood infront of the mansion's door. No doubt the guards couldnt see her as the distance between the mansion and gate was pretty far (Or maybe the guards had asian eyes idk, no offense). She turned the door knob and went into the house. It was as silent till you could actually hear a pin drop (nah, i'm exaggerating).

Sungha was in his room playing GTA 5 with the house's butler and the maids came to watch. Anyways, Geunyoung ran up to the second floor and couldnt help but noticed a sign infront one of the doors, that wrote 'Sungjae <3 Sunghee'. She smirked and quickly went into the room. She then went to hide in the dressing room which was as huge as the room. Geunyoung waited till they came back. Boy, she sure had a plan that worried others.

 

On the other hand, Sungjae and Sunghee were out, on a date?? They went to myendong, to shop and eat. /FAST FORWARD/ When they were done, the called their driver to fetch them home. It was almost 10pm. When they reached home, both Sungjae and Sunghee walked into the dressing room.

Geunyoung's POV

Where the was Sungjae man. I have been waiting in here for 4 hours. Ugh. "WE ARE BACK!" i heard people shouting. Ah...Must be Sungjae and Sunghee. I switched my hiding room to the closet since i knew they were gonna go to the dressing room to change out of their uniforms.

No one's POV

After the two changed and had dinner, Sungjae was tired so he went to his bed to sleep. He put the divider between him and Sunghee, just like the past few weeks. To prevent certain 'things' from happening. After that he then went into deep slumber without knowing that Sunghee went out.

On the other hand, Sunghee had informed Mr Yook that she would be going out for a walk.

Sunghee's POV

Ah....Its been almost a week since i was married. /Looks at ring/ "Mum, Sungjae is taking care of me well! How are you doing up there?" I shouted to the skies. Tears begain streaming down. Oh, i missed my mother so much. "Oppa and I are doing well now, can you hear me?" She said. *I love you mum* She thought. Time check it was Midnight. It was late and Sunghee decided to go home.

 

Back in the Mansion, when Sunghee went out, and when Sungjae was already soundly asleep, Geunyoung got out of the closet. Oh hell, she was cursing about how suffocating it was inside.

Geunyoung looked around her surroundings, it was all dark. And she saw Sungjae sleeping. Great, her plan was perfect. She went to the bathroom to change into her Pajamas. And by pajamas she meant laced crop top with super short shorts. maybe? She then offed the bathroom light and slept beside Sungjae. Knowing that there was a huge pillow between her lover and her, she slowly pulled the pillow away discreetly and inched closer to him. Now, their bodies were touching each other and the innocent Sungjae didnt know what was going on right now.

 

Sungjae's POV

/Sleeping/ The bathroom lights so i thought it was Sunghee and just continued sleeping. 'Sunghee' then went to sleep on the bed and the next thing i knew her body was touching me. I was confused. I thought Sunghee didnt like skinships at all. But nah who cares, i like what 'she' was doing to me right now and just continued sleeping.

 

Sunghee's POV

Gosh, i am so tired. I just came home from the walk and trudged upstairs to my room. I the lights and what i saw next shocked me the most. I slammed the door and walked out of the house.

No one's POV

Sungjae woke up at the sound of the door slamming. *What on earth is going on?* He thought. He sat up straight on his bed and saw another girl sleeping next to him. Oh dear. It wasnt his girl. It was Geunyoung. **

 

------------------------------

Hello my wonderful readers! I just want to say that this is the second update for today! For those who is still following the story I LOVE YOU <3 Well for those that didnt, its okay i love you too. It's my fault for not updating for almost 11 months.