Your Words

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

The Next Day

Today was the day where Sungjae would come back from the immersion trip from Japan. "KNOCK KNOCK!" Sungha went to open the door. "Hyung, Can i come in?" Minhyuk asked. Sungha let him in. "Sunghee is at her room." Minhyuk then went up to see her lying peacefully in bed. Minhyuk decided to wake her up. But before he did, he heard her muffle something. "Minhyuk..can't...together...marriage...anoynimus" That few words made Minhyuk think for a while. *What's she talking about?* "Sunghee-ah, Wakkie~~" Sunghee fidgeted. "Don't you want to see Sungjae?" Minhyuk tried again. THAT. Sunghee immediately shot up. "WHERE?" She asked. *Whoa.* Minhyuk was amazed by just saying the S-word to Sunghee. "Come'on Oppa! We have no time! Get out of my room!" Like that, she pushed Minhyuk out. 

*I've gotta look pretty for Sungjae~!WHOA. What am i thinking? Pfft...i am such a stupid person.* Sunghee then went to change and went out. 

Airport.

Sunghee told Minhyuk, "Look for M1 115. Slik Air. From Tokyo, Japan." "Okey Dokey!" Minhyuk followed. "Sunghee-ah! I found it! There are now collecting their baggage at belt 33." Minhyuk told. "Isn't oppa the best?" She complimented. Minhyuk just smiled at it. *Marriage.* She suddenly thought. *Oh. Right. Anoynimus.* She thought. 

When Sungjae came out, Sunghee went to hug him. "I MISS YOU!!" She screamed. "Me Too." Sungjae said. "Ahhmm." Geun Young interupted the moment. "I've gotta go. Bye." Sungjae coldy left with Geun Young. *Sheesh. Did Sungjae change?*

Sungjae's POV

I saw Sunghee coming to me. "I MISS YOU!!" She screamed. I wanted to hug her so damm bad but i couldn't. I just let her hug me. WHAT? Geun Young was watching me you know? Sunghee could have been bullied! Anyways, i coldly told her that i was leaving. 

Geun Young's POV

I was by Sungjae's side the whole time. I just couldn't help it! I LOVE HIM! Anyways, I saw Sunghee. And she went to hug Sungjae. I was about to -slap her but decided not to for Sungjae's sake. Then Sungjae coldly told Sunghee that he was going. THAT'S MY BOY~

No One's POV

"Oppa, do you really think Sungjae had changed?" Sunghee asked. "I'm not sure too. But deep down, Sungjae still the one we used to know." Minhyuk replied. 

Sungjae's POV

I reached home. THANK GOD. No Geun Young. Until tomorrow. *sigh* Just then, I saw dad. "Abeoji! Annyeongshimika!" "Annyeonghasaeyo Sungjae-ah! I have go something to tell you. Go and take your shower first neh?" "Deh." I obeyed. *What was Abeoji gonna tell me?* 

After i finished bathing, I went into Abeoji's room. "Son, I have something important to tell you." I embraced myself for the worst. And Yea. It Was. "your going to get Married." My jaws dropped. Everything is all wrong. 

------------------------
So...How do you think Sungjaee took this whole thing? A whole new level?

Comment and Subscribe