Sungjae's Protacting.... FAILED?

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

The Next Day


Sunghee was ready to go out of the house. "OPPA, OMMA, ABEOJI BYE~!" She shouted. When she stepped out of the house. She looked around only to find Sungjae walking over to her. "YAH! Sungjae What The Heck?" She exclaimed. "Chill....I'm not here to stalk you." He explanied, "I'm here to protact you...from the Queenka to be exact." "Yah! I don't need your he---" Sungjae covered . "Quickly put on your shoes." He instructed. SungHee put on her shoes and followed Sungjae. "At least walk behind me or something." She suggested. Sungjae than walked behind her.

When they reached school, Sunghee quickly went to the locker and took out her book. Chemistry. She went to Chemistry class, Only to find Sungjae there AGAIN. "What are you doing here?" She whispered. "Um...getting ready for class...duhh..." He answered. Sunghee pulled her hand out, signalling for Sungjae to  show her his timetable. She compared hers to his. After she compared finishSed, her jaws dropped. "DUDE. There is no way you can be in the same class as me everyday...."She trailed off. "Fate?" Sungjae bluntly said. 

Class started and before Sunghee could even choose her own seat. Sungjae pulled her beside him. The teacher stepped in. "Okay Class...From today onwards...the seat that you are sitting right now will be your pernament seats for the rest of the year."

Lunch


Lunch was after Chemistry. Sunghee went down to the Cafeteria as fast as possible to avoid being "adbucted" by Sungjae. "Yah! Sunghee! Wait for me!" Sungjae chased after her. What the two of them didn't know was that a girl was taking this down all on video.

"Hello Unnie? I think you have to see this." She said.

Lunch was usual. Sunghee than decided to go to the toilet. While she was walking to the toilet, she felt someone following her. She turned around and was in great shock. "YAH! SUNGJAE! WHAT THE HELL?" She screamed. "Sunghee-ah...i need to protact you...Queenka." Sungjae reminded. "Stay here." Sunghee instructed.

When Sunghee was done, she came out of the toilet cubicle to wash her hands. When she was about to go out. The Queenka appeared. "Hello there...What do we have here?" the queenka spoke to the air. "Oh yeah...A SUNGJAE SEDUCER!" "This is gonna be hurtful" Sunghee mumbled. The queenka took out her "SHARP CLAWS" and aimed it straight at her left cheek. She dug her nails inside and blood started to poor out. "SUNGJAE!" Sunghee shouted. Sungjae rushed inside the Girl's Bathroom and saw the scene. "I'm Sorry." The queenka apologised and ran away. "Sunghee-ah! Don't Worry! You will be fine!" Sungjae carried her bridal-style and ran straight to the Nurse room. *I knew this would happen...* Sungjae thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sup to all my Subscribers! Thank you for Subscribing!
Also...today...i received my PSLE results...I GOING TO EXPRESS STREAM!!! YAY!! (Only Singaporeans Know this =) )

Anybody going to SM Town concert in Singapore? OR seeing BTOB and G.Na at Sundown Festival?
SM Town World Tour III Live in Singapore: 23 Nov 2012
BTOB and G.Na @ Sundown Festival: 1 Dec 2012

*The Queenka is actually a Bipolar. =)
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~