07. Worries

Once For Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The continuously ringing of her phone woke her up from her deep slumber. Dara was beyond tired with the things happening the night before. The press conference to the ice rink friendly date. She groaned and rubbed her eyes tiredly. 

‘What time is it?’ She got up and sat on the edge of her bed while still yawning. Her phone seemed like it wasn't going to stop ringing anytime soon. She reached out for her phone with her eyes still half-closed. 

"Yeoboseyo?" Dara said while trying to suppress her yawn. "Dara-ya? Did I wake you up?" The voice of a woman on the other line said. "Eomma? Yes. But it's okay. What makes you call me this early when it's almost midnight there?" "Sorry to wake you up, dear. I'm just worried, are you okay?" "What's wrong, mom? What is it?" Dara asked while yawning, unable to suppress her yawning anymore. "I saw the press conference. With Jiyong. Are you sure you're okay with that?" Her mom asked worriedly. "I'm okay mom. Besides, he didn't recognize me much. He doesn't know that I'm Dara, he just knows that I'm Sandy Park. That's all. I'll be fine, mom. Don't worry. I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm the Sandy Park, remember?" She chuckled. "Alright. Sleep some more, dear. I'll hang up now. Take care, Dara-ya." "Arasseo eomma, you and dad too, take care," Dara smiled before hanging up the phone call. 

She stretched her arms while yawning once again. She looked at the digital clock on the table beside her bed and it only showed 6 a.m. Dara dropped her body down onto the bed. It was Saturday though. She snuggled closer to her pillow and soon enough, sleep took over her again. 

 

*** 

 

He woke up full of smiles even though he didn't get enough sleep. His dark circles were evident but screw that. He was beyond happy that he spent the day with Dara, or who he has known as Sandy, on the ice rink. A giddy smile spread on Jiyong's lips as he remembered Dara gave him a peck on his cheek as gratitude. He spent the night giddying about the peck even the back of his mind kept telling him that it was usual for French people to kiss each other as a greeting since Dara was basically a French citizen before. 

Jiyong got up with a smile and stretched his arms. With his best mood, he went to freshen up. He got some appointments with the Big Bang boys. 

 

The day before..

As a gentleman he was, Jiyong drove Dara again back home. Unlike before, he found Dara was awake when they arrived in front of Dara's apartment. "Thank you, Ji. I had fun, really," she smiled. "Emm. Wait here," he said before he went out of the car. Dara was quite surprised when the door was opened for her. Jiyong was there, smiling. "You don't need to, Ji. I can open the door myself," she chuckled. "But I insist," he pouted, "let me you back inside." "But it's late, Ji. You should go home and rest instead," she said as she went out of the car. "I don't care, anything for you, Dee," a wide grin appeared on his lips. Dara's shoulder slumped in defeat. "Alright." 

They walked side by side through the lobby. When they reached the elevator, Jiyong held the doors opened and let Dara went inside first. Such a gentleman. "Thank you," she smiled. 

They reached Dara's condo unit in no time. "Thank you, Ji. Seriously, I had much fun earlier," she smiled and tip-toed to give him a peck on his cheek. Jiyong was too stunned to speak. "See you at campus on Monday, Ji," she chuckled and went inside. Heat crept up to Jiyong's cheeks as his cheeks burnt red. Yes, he was blushing. His heart was beating in abnormal speed and he could feel that it could pop out any second. He fanned himself for a second and inhale an amount if breaths. 

‘Calm down.’ He inhaled and exhaled in a long manner. ‘Look, Dee. What have you done to me?’ He thought but his smile was evident on his face.

 

*** 

 

Three pretty girls were there, banging unto Dara's condo unit's door. The girl with red hair clicked her tongue in annoyance. "That sleepyhead," she muttered. "Dara eonni!" The maknae among them shouted through the door. Dara stirred in her sleep hearing the constant banging of her door. She walked while rubbing her eyes groggily. 

She opened her front door without thinking twice and by seconds she was tackled with a group hug. "I... can't... breathe..." "Oops, sorry eonni," CL giggled. "Yah sleepyhead!" Bom exclaimed. "What were you doing still asleep at this time? You forgot our girls' day out?" "It's not like that, Bommie-ah. I'm just tired," Dara grinned. "Well, now you better get ready. We're off soon!" Bom commanded as she pushed Dara to her room. 

 After a good 30 minutes, Dara went out with a fresh look as ever. And not to mention, she was beyond stunning as usual. She applied light make up which emphasized her natural beauty. "Let's go guys!" She chirped. 

The gang arrived in COEX mall, one of the biggest shopping mall in South Korea which by the way owned by the Lee Corps., CL's family. And the Parks also got their own shares on it. The girls walked down leisurely. Once at times, they would giggle at the jokes or gossips one shared. Like a queen, they entered the department store, which unknown to them was the Kwons'. 

They went through racks of clothes, choosing every now and then. They would joke and gossip then giggle again which irked the shop assistants so much. The shop assistants were murmuring and thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter