02. Kwon Jiyong

Once For Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The campus was crowded as usual. Groups of girls gossiping while some guys was flirting with some pretty girls. Sound of people chatting, laughter and some snickering could be heard inside one of the most elite and prestigious university all over South Korea, not only Seoul. 

The crowd soon turned silent as a group of 5 hot young men entered the campus premises. Boys respected them, girls swooned over them. They were just like shining star in the middle of the crowd. They emitted authoritive yet friendly aura. Big Bang, the friendly kingka group of YG University had always had this kind of grand entrance. 

Seungri, the maknae, grinned to everyone and once at times he would flash a flirty grin to a lucky hot chick of the school. 

Daesung and Taeyang, the mysterious ones. They had always flashed their smiles but there were something about them that made them slightly mysterious. Everyone could talk to them just no once could bring them to talk about their selves. 

Then there was this guy with his electric mint-colored hair who stole everyone's attention the first time he dyed his hair. Named Seunghyun, he could charm every lady who talked to him by his deep voice. 

And there was this red-haired guy in the middle known as Kwon Jiyong, the most sought eligible bachelor not only in Korea but in the whole Asia. He was the young CEO of the renowned Kwon Corps. and he was known to be devoted on his works. 

That was a usual sight where girls would constantly smile at him. His famous smirk was plastered to his face as usual, making him more handsome than he already was. One thing that the girls wouldn't ever know, he never showed them his genuine smile which could warm everyone's heart. But being the 'campus girls' they were, they couldn't care more. His smirk, Jiyong's smirk was enough for them. They were giggling like crazy while talking to their groups and checking out Jiyong every time. Jiyong walked out of the crowd as he kept his nonchalant smirk. He reached his class in no time and sat at the back of the class. He took out his book and started rummaging through pages. The sound of paper flipping was the only sound that could be heard. 

Being the smart head he was, Jiyong managed to claim a seat in the special class. He could care less about these things but he liked it -no, he loved it- here. The peacefulness, how people in this class only cared about studying, most importantly, free of loud fangirls. 

The old man who had slightly bald hair, entered the class. Despite his age, he walked in with confidence and the aura of authority around him. "Okay class, please take out your business marketing text book and we'll start discussing from page 283," the old man, who turned out to be the professor, said. Everyone in the slightly empty class obliged almost immediately. No snickering, no chattering, no protests. This was the special class after all. Being THE Kwon Jiyong, he could be seen as one of them as he immediately took out his book and flipped the pages. Lectures could be heard as Jiyong was taking notes based on what the professor said. Once in a while, there would be someone to ask, to argue or to discuss about a topic a little bit further. 

The class soon turned to a finish as lunch break bell rang. "Class dismissed," the professor said as he took his books and went out of the class. 

 "Hyung!" The maknae, Seungri, yelled from the door, earning a glare from Jiyong. Seungri dashed towards Jiyong's table, still with the grin on his face. The other Big Bang members entered too, shaking their heads at the leader and the maknae.

"Hyung! There's a rumor that a hot new transfer girl will arrive tomorrow! Ah by hot I mean, extremely hot!" Seungri exclaimed excitedly. "What are you? Girls and their gossips?" Jiyong snickered. "Right Jiyong, I heard that it's the famous Sandy Park," Seunghyun chuckled with his deep voice. "Isn't she supposed to be in France?" Daesung butted in while Seunghyun just shrugged. Jiyong abruptly stood up and went out of the class. "Where are you going, hyung?" "To the cafeteria of course. Don't you want to eat, maknae?" Hearing Jiyong's word, the Big Bang boys immediately stood up and followed him. No doubt, the dragon wasn't in his best mood. 

Jiyong was sulking in their way to the cafeteria. He didn't even know why but clearly there was something that kept bugging his mind. The Big Bang boys sat on their usual seats in the middle of the cafeteria. They could feel the eyes which were on them since they entered the cafeteria. But being the Big Bang boys they were, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter