01. Sandara Park

Once For Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Incheon International Airport was packed as usual. The place where most hellos and goodbyes were taken place. People went by, either with a warm smile after welcoming their loved ones or a crestfallen face after sending off their loved ones. 

Sandara Park wasn't one of them. The girl with long wavy hair walked out of the arrival gate with a contended smile. With a luggage on her hand, she walked out of the airport. The slightly cold breeze of her hometown greeted her immediately. Once again, a bright smile broke on her beautiful face. She inhaled the fresh air of Seoul and closed her eyes. "I'm home."

Dara hailed a cab and got in while mentioning the address of her newly-bought condo unit since her parents was still in France. The cab driver nodded at her and helped her with her little luggage. "No need, ahjussi. I can do this by myself. It's not that heavy anyway," she smiled. The driver shook his head and waved his hands. "No worries agasshi," he smiled before he went back to the driver's seat nd started driving. 

The Seoul City that never sleeps. Hundreds even thousands people were seen walking down the streets of downtown Seoul every now and then. Dara's eyes twinkled in excitement. During the drive, she couldn't take her eyes off of the view that Seoul City offered her. She missed her hometown, a lot, and spending 5 years in France wasn't helping. Home. That's what she thought of Seoul. The feeling of home where she could meet dozens of Koreans with Korean being spoken everywhere. The thing that she couldn't see back then in France. Seoul City had always have this special feeling that it had reserved special spot in Dara's heart. 

The cab soon entered one of the most elite districts in Seoul, Apgujeong. The view of walking citizens and shopping districts was changed into the view of tall and modern buildings. Dara kept looking out of the window as the tall buildings came to view. She let out a contented sigh. Dara's head turned to look at the cab driver. "Ahjussi, Seoul sure has changed a lot, right?" The cab driver smiled warmly at her. "Yes agasshi." She turned to face the window again with her twinkling eyes in excitement. 

The cab turned to a stop. Dara looked out and a view of a tall building greeted her. "Thank you, ahjussi," she smiled at the cab driver with her signature smile that could warm everyone's heart. "Keep the change, ahjussi," she said after paying the cab fare. Still with the smile plastered on her face, she walked into the building. 

"Sandara Park," Dara mentioned her name to the receptionist. "Here's your password key. You can change the password by entering a new password and press the green button. Have a pleasant day, Ms. Park," the receptionist bowed slightly at her. "Thank you." 

 The elevator made a 'ting' sound as it had reached the floor where Dara's unit was located. "101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106," she murmured while looking for her unit. "Ahh! Here it is, 107," she cheered happily. After all, she was still the innocent Dara deep inside. She entered the password given by the receptionist and looked around. Simple yet elegant. That was the feeling the condo unit had given her once she stepped inside. Just like the vibe she always gave to people around her. Dara was never a fan of complicated things. That's why she preferred the minimalist style. 

Pulling her luggage, Dara opened a door knob that she thought it was the way to the bedroom. The sight of a huge and tidy bedroom welcomed her with a king size bed in the middle, a television in front of it, a study table at the corner, and two doors leading to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter