04. Business

Once For Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shone brightly that day, as it seemed to support Dara's mood to go to school. Her first day of school. "Mom! I'm going to school!" Dara yelled from the door. "Take care, sweety!" 

Dara bounced happily since she went out of the house. High school. Just the thought of it could make Dara giggled happily. High school, where people said that it was where the most fun you could get during your whole life. 

A bright smile crept up to her lips as the sight of her new high school came to her view. New school, new life. At least, that was what Dara had thought. She went to the administration office to confirm her class and schedules. "Sandara Park," she said cheerfully. "Here's your schedule. First period in room 203, third floor. Have a nice day, Ms. Park," the administration staff said. "Thank you," Dara bowed and left. 

Dara took the stairs to the second floor as she looked around for the certain room number, 203. Mumbling the room number, she didn't see what was in front of her. A hard and broad chest collided with her head, making her rub her forehead in pain. 

"Hey, are you okay?" A warm voice asked in concern. Dara looked up while mumbling an 'I'm okay'. The time seemed to stop ticking once Dara had looked up completely. Locking eye contact with the guy's concern eyes. The guy eyed her up and down. "You're new?" Dara nodded as a reply, not trusting her own mouth to speak as she was afraid that she would stutter. Well, who wouldn't when there's a extremely hot guy in front of you. 

"Well, let me see. You're going to room number 203? Well, that's where I'm going. Let's go!" The guy grabbed Dara's wrist as he pulled Dara to the classroom. He stopped in front of the classroom, seeing that the teacher was already inside. He knocked politely and bowed. "Mr. Kwon, mind telling me why you're late?" "I'm sorry, Mr. Kang. I was helping the new girl who was lost," he grinned. "Well please have a seat, Mr. Kwon. Ms. Park? Please come in." 

Dara came in with a timid look on her face. "Class, here is your new classmate, Sandara Park. She's a year younger than you all and she is a part of our special program that she skipped junior year. Please introduce yourself, Ms. Park." "Thank you Mr. Kang. Annyeong, my name is Sandara Park and you can call me Dara. Nice to meet you all and please take care of me well," Dara bowed slightly in front of the class and grinned. "You can sit beside Mr. Kwon. Mr. Kwon, please raise your hand." The guy who was dragging Dara earlier waved enthustiasticly. Dara walked towards him timidly and smiled as she plopped herself down to ther desk. 

"Kwon Jiyong," the guy whispered. Dara smiled sheepishly at him, "Sandara Park." 'My first friend here.'

 

***

 

 

It was already around 2 when the class over. Dara carefully but quickly packed her things as she had an important meeting in around an hour. It's about her first modeling job in Korea. No matter how she wanted to decline, she just couldn't bring herself to do so. Some part of her said that she was going to regret it if she didn't take the opportunity.

Beside her, Jiyong was carefully observing her when his phone rang. It was her secretary. "Yeoboseyo Mr. Kwon. I just want to remind you that your meeting is one hour away. Don't be late since this is very important." "Thank you, Ms. Ahn. I'll be there soon." Jiyong hung up the phone call and looked to the side. Dara's things were packed neatly and she was going to stand up and leave any time. 

"Jiyong-ssi. It's nice to meet you but I have something to attend for now. So, see you later!" Dara smiled before walking out of the campus building. 

The wind was blowing unmercifully. Dust were practically everywhere and leaves were falling off of its tree. Dara stood in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter