03. Their 'First' Meeting

Once For Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sunrays shone blindingly through the curtain but the girl didn't seem to be distracted. She was still so peaceful in her sleep. That was until the door bell rang. "Ms. Park?" 

Dara stirred in her sleep upon hearing the door bell rang. Eye-lids half-closed, Dara stretched and rubbed her sleepy eyes while walking to the main door. She didn't even see who was at the door from the monitor as she directly opened the door. "Noona!" An ecstatic voice welcomed Dara before she was enveloped in a bone-crashing hug. "Noona! I miss you a lot!" The boy hugged Dara, who was still half-awake, even tighter. The boy who was taller than Dara soon pulled back from the hug. 

"Welcome back to Korea, noona!" Only then, Dara looked up and recognized who the man was standing in front of her. Her eyes brightened on the sight of her little brother. "Sanghyun-ah!" Dara enveloped Thunder in a hug again. "Aigoo noona. Go wash up and we have to go to the campus soon. It's your first day, remember? And look what I brought," Thunder smiled as he showed Dara the car key dangling on his fingers. "Is it the key of my new baby?" "Yes, special for you, the white Range Rover," Thunder grinned, "so now go prepare and be ready to ride your baby." "Yes!" Dara bounced back to her room in excitement with sparkles on her eyes. 

Dressed in a white loose shirt with half of the buttons opened and black tank top inside, black skinny jeans, a pair of black ankle boots of her own design, and light accessories, Dara was more than ready to rock the campus. There was no doubt that the male population would drool over her. Her natural beauty would surely catch everyone's attention. She's THE Sandy Park, duh. 

"Sanghyun-ah! Let's go!" Dara beamed at her little brother. "Alright, noona. I can see that you can't wait to drive your baby," he chuckled. 

 

*** 

 

Inside the other person's condo, a guy just woke up with dark circles around his eyes. Jiyong couldn't sleep throughout the night with the pictures of the girl that had been haunting his dreams 5 years ago, the girl with the name Sandara. In the end, Jiyong eventually decided to finish the remaining of his paperwork to ease his mind. But that didn't seem to work either since after he finished all of the paperwork, the pictures of Dara still lingered in his mind. It was true that he was sleepy and he needed some rest but Dara's pictures in his mind stopped him to. Now, his eyes were no better than Seungri. Heck, it was worse than Seungri's. 

Jiyong got up unwillingly, still tired with only few little hours of sleep. Striding through the way to the bathroom, Jiyong took a quick bath before dressing up. A simple plain white tee covered with a leather jacket and paired with black jeans completed with the belt. Just with those simple outfits, Jiyong had looked beyond handsome. Those simple outfits could turn into a fashionable one once worn by Jiyong. He wasn't known as the fashionista for nothing. 

He grabbed his car key and walked out to the car park, trying to erase the picture of a certain Sandara Park in his head.  

 

*** 

 

Sounds of chattering were everywhere. Girls grouping and gossiping with guys flirting. The usual sight of YG University hallway. The crowd suddenly turned quiet as one of the 'flower boy princes' entered the campus premises with a pretty petite girl clinging and smiling happily beside him. "Who is that girl?" "What's with her clinging to our Cheondoong oppa like that?" "No one can steal Cheondoong oppa from us!" "Man, she's hot." "I hope she can be my girl." "She's a pure goddess." Murmurs filled the campus hallway. 

"Omo! Isn't she the famous Sandy Park? She's so pretty," a girl said suddenly that everyone else stopped murmuring and snapped their heads toward the girl. "Sandy Park?!" 

 Dara, who heard the murmurs from a distance, chuckled to herself and decided to shrug it off. "Noona, what's so funny?" "Nothing," she chuckled again. "Noona?!" Whispers of disbelief could be heard everywhere. 

At that time, the Big Bang boys stepped out of their cars. "What's with the fuss this early?" Taeyang mumbled. A pair of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter