13. Unrevealed Past, The Reconciliation

Once For Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“DARA!!”

 

A familiar voice of a guy stopped her from her tracks. Her body stiffened upon hearing her real name slipped off his mouth. She swallowed back her tears that were threatening to fall. She braced herself to take a step but a pair of hands circled around her waist, keeping her in place, stopping herself to take a step further, not letting her go.

“Dara,” the familiar voice rang near her ear. The tears she had been holding back fell freely onto her cheeks. “Please don’t go, Dara-ya. Don’t leave me, again,” his voice was so weak, so broken. A single tear drop fell unto Dara’s shoulder. His tear, Jiyong’s tear.

“I’m sorry,” he said as another drop of tears was leaked out from his eyes. He tightened his hug on Dara when she was about to loosened herself from his hold. “Please, Dara. I’m begging you, don’t go. I know I’ve hurt you. But please, I can’t afford to lose you once again. What should I do to make it up to you? I’ll even kneel down if you want me to.” Jiyong loosened his hold on Dara only to tighten it again after he turned Dara to face him. He caressed her hair lovingly before wiping her wet cheeks from her tears.

Jiyong pulled away from Dara as he dropped down to his knees. A gentle smile was spread on his lips. “Sandara Park, when I said I love you, I wasn’t lying. I meant it. So is now, Dara-ya. I love you. I can’t think of my future without you for you’re my life. I’m sorry for being a jerk. So Sandara Park, would you forgive this jerk and accept him once again to be your only guy?” He asked, eyes full of sincerity and nonetheless, his love for her.

“Ji you’re making a scene her,” she whispered, ignoring his confession as every eyes were on them as the center of attention. Dara shifted uncomfortably while she was trying to get Jiyong back on his feet but the guy was just too stubborn to comply. “I won’t get up until you answer me, Dara. And I expect that to be a yes,” he grinned playfully.

“Awww such a poor young man. Just accept him, agasshi. He must be tired kneeling down like that,” a middle-aged woman cooed at Dara. “Just accept him, Sandara-ssi. If I were you, I would’ve accepted him in a flash,” a teenage girl shrugged nonchalantly, earning her a glare from Dara. “Yeah, accept him, agasshi!” Another one urged. “Noona, this hyung is so handsome. Why won’t you accept him?” A little boy blinked innocently making her cheeks burned red from embarrassment. While the rest of their ‘viewers’ just giggled and swooned over how sweet Jiyong was.

“Just get up, Ji,” she hissed. “Not until you said the word yes, baby,” he said stubbornly. “Fine, yes!” She gave in and directly stomping her way out of the airport, away from the humiliation while fanning her flushed cheeks.

“Babeeee.” A pair of hands once again found its way to circles Dara’s tiny waist. “Just so you know, I said yes only to save me from further humiliation. You know I hate attention. And that doesn’t mean that I have forgiven you, Ji. Now let go of me.” “I won’t let you go ever again,” he said with a kiss on her temple followed after. “Let me go, Ji. Or I’ll find a way to drag myself back in there and board into the plane,” she said sternly. “Alright,” he gave in, releasing his hug from her. Yet, before Dara could walk away, Jiyong grabbed her hand and intertwined it with his. “You got a lot explaining to do Ji.” “Yes, boss!” He saluted while chuckling. “Anyway, where’s my Ji oppa that I used to hear? I miss that you know,” he pouted, looking oh-so-adorable. “Why should I call you oppa when you’re acting like a five-year-old kid?” She shrugged as she walked away. “Babeeeeeee. I’m a man, see? I’m not a kiddddd,” he whined sending Dara burst into chuckles.

 

“Baby girl,” he whined as they entered Dara’s condo unit. He had been following her like a lost puppy all through the way except when he drove her wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter