14. Finale

Once For Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rays of morning light peeked through the curtains, disturbing her from her deep slumber. She groaned and stirred in her sleep but immediately relaxed as she felt something warm to hug and snuggled closer to it. A soft but wet thing was placed on her right cheek making her rubbed it sleepily, while another one was placed on her left cheek. She groaned slightly and stretched her arms but something over her body prevented her to do so.

"Rise and shine, baby," a husky voice completely startled her. Her eyes snapped opened and she turned her body around, only to be welcomed by the sight of the man she loved the most in his messy yet y bed hair. "Morning, baby," he said as he landed a peck on her lips. "J-Ji?" She asked grudgingly."It's me, baby. Common, wake up. We'll have a long day ahead," he smiled. The smile that successfully sent butterflies into her stomach and made her heart beating wildly every time he flashed her that.

Another wet kiss was placed on her cheek with smooch sounds. "Oppa! It's disgusting! You haven't even brushed your teeth yet!" She said while rubbing her cheek furiously while Jiyong just grinning cheekily. "What?" "Nothing. It's just, it's good to hear you call me oppa again." That sent heat unto her cheeks. Hiding her flushed cheek, she abruptly stood up and made a mad dash towards the bathroom leaving Jiyong chuckling to himself. "Cute," he mumbled.

 

Dara leaned to the bathroom's door as soon as she closed the door. Her cheeks burnt red from embarrassment. She kept telling herself to get used to it since they were officially together, right? But she couldn't control her blushing cheeks which were out of her control. She fanned her blushing cheeks numerous times but her body couldn't even comply. The thought of the previous night she spent with Jiyong made her cheeks turned even redder. No, they weren't doing anything scandalous, just mere kissing and making out that's all. But being our innocent Dara, she couldn't help her blush every time the thought came into her mind. She loved it, undoubtedly. She was just new to it.

“Dara-ya?” His voice brought her back to her sense. She snapped out from her daze and realized she hadn’t done anything in the bathroom, only thinking about her and Jiyong. “Baby, are you okay? You’ve been in there for 30 minutes and you aren’t even showering. Are you okay? You got me worried, Dara-ya,” his gentle but worried voice rang inside her ears. “I’m fine, Ji. Just a minute,” she answered quickly as she stripped herself to take her shower.

Exactly fifteen minutes later, Dara walked out of the bathroom, all fresh, all dressed. She was dressed in simple doll-collared long-sleeved tee, paired with her blue skinny jeans. Pure simple but being the Sandara Park she was, she looked stunning, no matter what she wore.

“Babeee, why are you so beautiful today, huh?” Jiyong said huskily as he back hugged her. He turned her around to face him. He smiled at her lovingly while caressing her hair. He was about to lean in and captured her lips when her finger stopped him to do so. “Na-ah, go take your bath first, Ji oppa,” she shook her head. “But babeee-” “Don’t babe me, you smell, Ji,” she cut him off with her tongue stuck out. “Alright, I’ll take my bath now. But I don’t have any spare clothes,” he pouted childishly. “You can wear Sanghyun’s if you want,” she shrugged, “I’ll take it, wait here.”

Before she could take a step away, Jiyong yanked her back and a peck landed on her lips. Dara’s eyes were wide opened as her brain wasn’t quick enough to figure out what was happening. “There, my kiss,” he grinned. “Yah,” she slapped Jiyong’s arm playfully, trying to cover up her crimson cheeks. “You know, Dara, I love it every time your cheeks flushed red because of me,” he said while caressing her still flushed cheeks, “In a way, somehow, your blush always tell me that I have done right thing for you.” He was about to lean in again but once again, he was stopped. “Ji, brush your teeth first. You’re so disgusting ewww,” she feigned a cringe. “Way to ruin the moment babe,” he sighed. But his wide grin was still evident on his face. “Ji.” “Okay okay I’ll freshen up now. Baby, wait for me, okay?” He winked, returning the blush on Dara’s cheeks.

 

The slightly warmer weather welcomed them as they stepped out of her condo u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter