Prank ➇

Prank you till Love starts!

 

I didn't check through the story, so please pardon me with the mistakes I made here.

♥ ♥ ♥

 

Right early in the morning, Kris was already having a really pleasant mood. There is smile spreading across his face recently and the maids in the house had already gotten use to the fact that their young master is smiling.

All this, had to thanks their future young mistress who changes Kris into somebody that is easy to get closer which in turn made their working environment less tense.

 

(Kris’s POV)

I was sitting right at the dining area and was enjoying my breakfast. I couldn’t help but smiled happily as I ate the sandwich.

I had never this happy before and that was thanks to Amber who prank me with all those childish acts she did, which she failed to do so. Furthermore, by remembering how her eyes burnt in fury as if she hopes that by doing so she was able to burn me to death made me laughed even during my sleep.

 

I wonder what is her plan for today. I’m getting really excited about what she is going to do next.

Wait! Am I getting rather abnormal that I’m actually enjoying all these pranks she came out with? I guess so…

But… I can’t just let her play too much and I should do something about it and not play along with her…

As I was thinking deeply, a figure walked appeared in front of me and without thinking much, I knew that it’s Amber.

She was wearing a khaki sleeveless shirt with her usual baggy pants. What looked different today was, she is wearing a stud cap that she will only wear it when she is going out.

 

Her sleeveless shirt revealed her milky skin of her arms and I could smell the peach scent of her shampoo when she came and settled down beside me.

 

“Why are you so early today?” I asked raising an eyebrow. It’s quite surprising that she actually came out of the room before I leave the house.

 

She took her black studs cap down and placed her hand behind her neck and smiled.

 

“Let’s just end this whole thing.” She looked into my eyes sincerely.

 

“What did you say?” She still intended to stop this marriage!

 

“I say, let’s just stop this whole prank thingy.” She repeated again.

 

I looked at her with a frown still figuring what she was actually thinking. Did I hear it wrongly? Did she just say she wants to stop the pranks and give up on forcing me to cancel off this marriage?

 

She looked down on her hands that she placed on her lap and said with a smile, “Maybe…it’s not a bad idea to marry you…”

 

(Amber’s POV)

I was looking downwards as I said, because I wanted to escape from his eagle-like eyes. He is too observant and I’m scared that he might see something through my eyes.

 

However, I decided to look up at him again after gathering my courage and repeated again, “It’s not a bad idea to marry you, Kris.”

 

Hohohoho! I think that I should just audition for some Hollywood actress because of my fabulous acting skills.

 

“Really?” He smirked and stared at me as if his eyes were some security scanner.

 

“Of course.”

 

“So, you admitted that I’m your fiancé?” He asked.

 

“I shall put you in my consideration list.” I proudly raised my chin and I looked at Kris as if I’m giving my golden space just because I pitied him.

 

“HAHAHA! So, am I supposed to thank you for that?” He laughed out and shook his head.

 

OMO! I never knew that his smile could be so attractive! Is this my first time seeing him laugh out? Yes, indeed! And I never knew that it could be so eye catching and… handsome…

I looked at his brightly lit face and swallowed my saliva then turned away from him with my palm placed on my chest feeling my heartbeat racing.

I immediately beat my chest with my fist trying to stop my stupid heart from acting weirdly.

 

* Amber, Stop it! You are weird! You hated Kris Wu! *

 

“Are you alright? Is your heart hurting?” Kris turned me around to face him and asked worriedly.

 

“N-nothing! Anyway, let’s just start knowing each other again.” I immediately pretended nothing had happened and suggested.

I had been preparing and thinking hard for this Plan B, I can’t ruin it because of my stupid heart that doesn’t listen to its owner.

 

I shall follow him whenever he goes and this is my wonderful and fabulous Plan B!

 

“Alright.” Kris nodded his head.

 

“So… today I shall follow you to your office!” I looked into his eyes pleading him to allow me.

 

“Why?” He frowned.

 

“Since, we are going to get to know each other again… then I guess being with each other all the time would be a good way to understand each other and nurture our not yet grown love sprout. Don’t you think so?”

 

* If I don’t follow you, how am I going to start with my Plan B * I thought differently from what I told Kris.

 

“Furthermore, I would like to see how my future husband work environment is like…” I added trying to tell him that I had gave in to this whole marriage.

 

“Alright.” He nodded his head and messed up with my hair with his bright smile still hanging on his face.

 

He actually allows me without much consideration? Did he found out my plans?

Nope, cannot be! I’m confident with my acting skills!

 

* * *

 

Amber’s appearance in the office had causes a huge commotion among the employees.

They had heard that the boyish, I guess lady? Standing beside their CEO is their future CEO’s wife. They had never seen their CEO with any lady before and this time, when they finally get to see… the lady is actually a tomboy?

 

What had happened to their CEO?

 

As Amber walked into the office with Kris she immediately greeted and smiled widely at the people who came to peek at them.

 

“Hi, guys!” She repeated for countless of time every time she sees the people.

 

OMO! They were wrong! Their future CEO’s wife is actually quite cute and pretty with her wide smile on her, even though she dressed a little too boyish. She looked so refreshing, natural and different from the other ladies who smell like perfume.

 

So, is she the one who made their boss look friendlier and happier? If it’s that case, then they better treat her really well!

 

(Amber’s POV)

This is the Wu clan’s company?” I was already fascinated by the luxurious furnished interior and my mouth was unable to close for quite sometime.

 

“Then… what do think it is?” Kris asked and then pulled me closer to him.

 

“It’s a hotel!” I exclaimed still getting really curious about the whole place.

 

“You don’t like it?” He turned and looked at me as we stopped by Kris’s personal lift.

 

“What are you saying? It’s amazing! But… why are the people looking at me in surprised and even with those thankful eyes?” I whispered.

 

“Really? I’m not sure.” He shrugged.

 

“Where is your office?” I looked up at Kris and saw that he was really in a good mood right now. Even his usual stern features had softened and he is having a small smile. This actually made those females population in the company to be infatuated by this side of him.

 

I looked down on the ground and pouted my lips.

 

* Irritating women! Don’t they know that he is now currently occupied? *

 

I dislike how those women look at Kris and I’m not sure why am I feeling this way…

 

“Level 60.” Kris replied my previous question and pulled me into the lift when it arrived.

 

“LEVEL 60! What if, there is a fire or earthquake or anything dangerous happened? How are you going to escape from here? !” Typical rich people! They even want their company to build so tall to show off their abilities!

 

“Are you afraid?”

 

“Afraid?! Of course not! It’s not like I’m going to work here anyway.” I shot him a glare and folded my arms.

 

“So… I guess you are worried that I might leave you alone, if anything happened to me?” He teased.

 

“Oh~ that’s definitely a good news for me. If that’s the case, then I shall inherit all your money and properties, then get myself a few male servants to serve me then!” I said.

 

“Forget about those plans you have. I will definitely stick to you forever and have a lot of kids that can form a football team.” Although, he was smiling but through his eyes, I could see how serious and sincere his heart is.

 

“Crazy!” I deliberately looked away and adjust my cap, pretending that I had heard nothing. But, in my heart, I knew that I was touched by his words. It’s like my heart is officially soaked with honey.

 

“It’s here.” Once the door of the lift opened, Kris grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me out of it.

 

“Good morning, Mr. Wu!” A lady bowed at Kris and looked at him in shocked. I guess it must be Kris's wide smile he had now that shocked her.

 

“Prepare all the reports and notes for the meeting and get me one cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice.” He ordered her.

 

“Yes, Mr. Wu!” She bowed and left the room.

 

I looked at Kris in shock and stoned there not knowing what to do. He actually knows that I like orange juice! That's very observant! I don’t even know what he likes!

 

“Babo! Just sit down. Or… do you prefer to sit on my lap?” He teases me.

 

“Shut it!” I rolled my eyes and settle myself on the large gray sofa in his gigantic office.

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

Second update I promised you!

Thanks to people who commented and subscribed! It really made my day extra wonderful!

You all are the strength of making me write! Thank you! ^^