Prank ➆

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Kris’s POV)

“There is no need for you to act anymore.” I said.

Although, I know that those are crocodile tears but my heart still ache because of it. I even had this intention of kissing her pink lips and her tears away.

 

Such an outgoing person like her doesn’t suit to cry.

 

“Kekeke!” Amber chuckled as she hides her face by looking downward.

 

“Do you think you can still tolerate such person like me? I bet you must be thinking, I’m suffering from split personalities.” She said as she folded her arms in front of her chest.

 

“Are you that unwilling to marry me?”  I asked her unable to stop myself from feeling disappointed.

 

“I…” She bit her bottom lip and stared at me as if she is feeling guilty.

 

(Amber’s POV)

This moment I really have no idea what to say as I looked at how Kris frowned and his slightly disappointed expression.

 

Looking at his handsome features, saying that I don’t feel anything towards him is a lie. He is the only person who got my interest although I hated him a lot.

After observing him for more than one week, I really notice that he is changing bit by bit. I had heard from the people in the house that Kris had always been cold, aloof and stern. Even his parents were very troubled by his personalities.

 

But… I really don’t understand why is he tolerating my deliberate actions and even be so gentle towards me?

If only, he did not leave a bad impression in me, I might… I repeat… I might fall in love with him.

 

“Do you really wish to leave me? Am I so hateful towards you until you don’t even want to see me?” He turned his back against me but I can still see his eyes blink in hurt and I don’t know why, I can’t stand those eyes.

 

“I’m sorry, but… like I had said, your appearance was not what I had expected.” I bit my bottom lips and said softly. This was my first time apologizing to any guys… but I really do not want to see him like this.

 

“Forget it.” He shook his head with a sigh and was getting ready to leave the room.

 

“Hey! Wait!” I rushed towards him and pulled his shirt and continued, “If I had hurt your ego then I’m sorry…If you think that I had done overboard… then… then, I will change your room back to original…” I said as I looked down on my toes.

 

I was waiting for him to say something, but what I heard was chuckles and I can feel his body was shaking. I immediately looked up at Kris and what I saw was he trying to stop himself from laughing.

 

“KRIS WU FAN!” I pointed my index finger at him and gritted his full name. He cheated me! How could I be feeling guilty because of this evil woodenhead!

 

“It doesn’t feel good to be prank right?” Kris smiled evilly and pinched my nose bridge.

 

“You… You!” What the hell! I even felt sorry for him, I even felt sorry for a guy for the first time in my life!

 

“From today onwards, you are so going to be my Number one enemy!” I shouted while stomping out of the room.

 

I really wanted to land my fist on his perfect face. I even felt that he is a little attractive to me! Now, I’m gonna keep all those compliments I had gave him and lock it in hell.

 

He is not attractive, he is a jerk and a complete devil!

 

Don’t even talk about marrying him! I will definitely play pranks on him until he beg me for mercy!

 

“Wait for it!” I tightened my fist into ball, then turned around and glared at the tall figure that is still laughing.

 

For the next half of the month, I was trying my best to spark some war between Kris and me but it was unsuccessful. Whenever, I deliberately torture him with all my pranks, he is still able to smile, look cool and even PRAISE me!

This was not what I wanted and it really made me feel troubled each and every time I failed my plans.

 

I made his room looks like some young Barbie girl and you know what he said?

 

“You are really good in handicrafts! I’m really happy that you are actually decorating our FUTURE bedroom.”

 

Whenever I prank him, he would say I’m cute and thank me for entertaining him so that he could feel relax after work. He is happy to have me as his future wife.

 

Aish! What the heck is Kris thinking?!

 

This man is so irritating! Even the maids and workers in the house thank me for making their young master smiles more! Every one of them says that I’m the best candidate as Kris’s future wife.

 

Best candidate? Best candidate their head! How on earth am I a best candidate?!

 

I punched my pillow with my entire strength treating it as Kris’s face. I had never been so troubled and miserable before! I thought I could get rid of this marriage within a month but now… it’s already coming to the end of a month and there is no single progress at all!

After venting all my anger on the poor pillow, I finally gathered back my senses.

 

“No! I cannot give up! Who am I? I’m the ultimate pranker! I better think of some other ways!” I did a ‘fighting’ action.

 

In the first place, I had decided not to hide from the fact that I’m engaged to him therefore I decided to confront. But I had never know Kris EQ could be so good. Nonetheless, I will still continue with my mission of getting him cancel this whole marriage thing!

 

“I won’t believe that I can’t make you give up!” I gritted and gave my pillow another punch.

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

I know the update is short, I promise to give you another update this week!

Annyeong to all my new readers! Hope you enjoyed the story so far. Love ya!