Prank ➃

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

Early in the morning, the Wu’s mansion had been surrounded by some weird aura as almost half of the maids and other workers were pretending to be busy and were scattered around the big garden where the Wu’s will be having their breakfast.

After seeing how their future young mistress bravely rejected their young master’s marriage, they became interested and curious what their future young mistress was really like.

 

(Amber’s POV)

“Morning.” I greeted one of the maids that was standing right in front of the door busily sweeping the floor.

 

From today onwards, I will try my very best to be boyish as possible therefore, I had actually dig out all those clothing that are androgynous.

The Wu’s family had actually prepared me with clothing but they are all too feminine to match my boy’s hair, therefore I decided not to touch them.

 

“Good morning, young mistress!” As long as I greeted one of the maids, every one of them greeted me together making the Wu’s turned and looked at me.

 

AWKWARD

 

Lucky, I’m not planning to be their young mistress, if not this situation will repeat itself everyday and it will definitely make me go insane.

I walked towards the white rectangle table that was located at the center of the garden with shelter building on top of it.

 

“Sorry, I’m late.” I apologized.

Actually, I decided not to be so early even though I had woke up in the morning 6:30 as I know that Chinese are very particular with punctuality.

 

“Did you sleep well yesterday?” Kris’s mother stood up and pushed me the empty seat that was beside Kris.

 

“Yes.” No, of course! I’m been too angry that Kris is making me stay in China for 3 months.

 

“Good morning!” I immediately plastered a smile on my face and greeted Kris.

 

“Hmm.” He rose up his head and looked at me leaving a very short reply.

 

“I said, good morning.” I repeated again still acting all gentle.

 

“Hm.” He repeated his short answer again telling me he heard my greetings.

 

This woodenhead, how can he ignore me? Can’t he see how I’m being all nice to him?

I bit my bottom lips and slammed the chopsticks that I was holding on the table.

 

Kris’s parents who sat opposite us immediately looked up at us in surprise, including all those maids who heard the loud slam turned to look what had happened.

 

“Don’t you know that when someone greeted you, you should be polite and well-mannered and not just replying one extremely short answer? Wait, I don’t think, ‘Hm’ is even an answer, Mr. Kris Wu!” I stared right into Kris Wu’s eyes and said.

 

I knew that in the Chinese family and especially in a wealthy family, woman actually doesn’t have much power to say anything.

Worse, I had even scolded Kris in front of his parents. Now, Kris and his parents would definitely have a bad impression of me. I bet this guy must be burning inside him and he might ask me to get out of this place today!

 

I might not be even staying here for one month, maybe… I can get rid of Kris Wu by the end of today! HAHA!

 

Kris looked at me totally expressionless and for some reason I find that he was being curious of what I’m going to do next.

 

“We are going to be husband and wife for the rest of our life, I can’t stand a man who is as cold as an iceberg to be my future partner. Therefore… if you want to be my husband, you have to first make me feel respected.”

 

After seeing how expressionless Kris Wu was, I immediately frowned but tried my best again, “I’m not any other woman who was born in your country, so don’t you even think of letting me change to someone who will follow your rules and be quiet! If you think I would-“

 

“Good Morning.” He cut in not letting me to finish my sentence and then pick up the chopsticks he had left on the table and continued eating his meal.

 

After hearing his answer, I looked at him in confuse and frowned not knowing what he was actually thinking.

 

Kris Wu is not angry! He is not ANGRY! WHY?!

I heard from the people that he would definitely be angry if someone defies him! But, he was not!

 

“Er… Kris… I can just call you Kris right?” I ask after eating a few spoons of rice.

 

He looked up at me keeping silent

Well, I guess he is okay with it.

 

I pulled his sleeves and said again, “Kris, I want the orange juice.”

He raises one of his eyebrows and remained silent waiting for me to speak again.

 

“Serving your wife is something what a good husband should do. My dad did that a lot to my mother. I always envied that; being married to such a good husband will definitely be blissful! Don’t tell me you are not willing to do so?”

 

HAHAHA! I can’t believe I actually said that to Kris. Of course, my dad didn’t really do that and I’m not envied because of that, after all I never thought of marrying at this point of time.

 

Kris didn’t say anything but took the empty glass in front of me and poured the orange juice for me.

 

“Thank you! You are such a good guy.” I smiled, as I tasted the orange juice happily.

 

(Kris’s POV)

I looked at Amber quietly who was smiling as she drank down the orange juice I had given to her.

I guess, I know what she is actually up to.

 

She is acting this way because she thinks that I would get angry, scold her and get her out of the house?

If that were what she is thinking, then she would be too underestimating me.

 

But, this was my first time ever serving anyone, not even my parents had made me serve them.

 

“Ah~ It’s so tasty!” She let out satisfaction and smiled widely at me. Her eyes brightened up as she looked into my eyes.

 

“Why don’t you taste it? It’s really good! I swear it’s better than your coffee!” She passes me her glass waiting for me to take it from her.

 

She is definitely up to something therefore without thinking, I reached out to the glass, but before I knew it, she “accidentally” dropped the glass causing the orange juice to spill on my black suit.

 

“Omo, omo! I’m so sorry!” She stood up immediately looking panic and then ran into the house and then rushed back to the garden with some cloth with her.

 

“So sorry, Kris! I didn’t know that the glass would slip out of my hand. So sorry!” She used the cloth to wipe the stains on my suit and white shirt with blubbering out apologies. Her face was shown guilty and panic.

 

I looked at her not knowing what to say and my eyebrows were almost meeting each other as I was frowning too hard.

 

She did it purposely.

 

I’m very certain about it because from her guilty face, I could still catch a glimpse of pleased smile from her.

 

“Wait.” I said as I stopped her hands from attacking my chest with the cloth that smells weird.

 

“What cloth are you using?” I asked feeling uncertain about the fact that she might use some weird cloth, judging from the weird smell from it.

 

I took the cloth from her hand and looked at it and looked at Amber’s pitiful face.

 

“Don’t be so careless next time.” I threw the cloth to the dustbin not far away from us and stood up.

 

“So sorry! I can’t find some decent cloth; therefore I just took the random cloth that was hung on the window panels. Are you… angry?” Amber’s eyes were staring into mine and I could see her eyes became watery and her body was trembling. Her hands were tightened into fist looking nervous.

 

I looked at her and sighed beneath my heart.

I had never know that she could be so playful…

 

‘Am I angry?’ I asked myself.

 

Surprisingly, it’s a ‘No’. I was just too surprised that Amber would pour the orange juice onto me.

 

‘Interesting wasn’t it?’

Yes, indeed!

 

A tiny smile crept onto the edge of my face.

So, this was what she was planning?

 

Making me angry and irritated was her way to make me give up.

 

Keke! She thought that I would get angry easily?

She never know that I had waited her for so long that I won’t get angry with her no matter what she do and I will dote her as much as I could!

 

Since, she wants to play then I will go along with her plan.

I looked at Amber once again and left the garden to change my clothes.

 

(Amber’s POV)

After seeing that Kris had left the garden, I immediately laughed loudly to myself.

 

“HAHAHAHA! That was totally so fun!”

 

I will definitely do my best to make him regret for letting me stay here and to cancel the marriage between him and me!

Kris Wu! Be prepared!

 

I turned around and was shocked that Kris’s parents were staring at me. The smile that was on my face disappeared immediately.

Gosh! I had totally forgotten that Kris’s parents were still here and I just make fun of their son.

 

“Not bad!” Kris’s father clapped his hand and nodded his head.

 

“Er… Uncle, auntie… you are not mad?” I scratched my head.

Why are they still so happy when they witnessed their son being made fun of me?

 

“Amber, you are definitely the only suitable lady that suited to be Kris’s wife! Good job!” Kris’s mother patted my shoulder.

 

“Huh?” That was totally what I had not expected! Wouldn’t they be angry and annoyed to have such a boyish and bad future daughter-in-law? Why are they not getting angry?

 

Does that means that my plans failed!

That was totally not what I had thought of! This family is weird!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

Second update for this week!

Playful Amber on action! I can totally imagine Kris's bish face.

*Sigh*

* I tell you Amber, you are not supposed to be so playful*

Haha! Hope you all like the chapter! ^^