Prank ⑭

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Kris’s POV)

As I was driving, I heard Amber’s calm breathing and I knew that she was sleeping soundly. I stopped my car as the traffic was in red light and then I turned and looked at Amber who had her head tilted to one side and was pouting her lips. I smiled and brushed her fringe that was covering one side of her eyes aside so that I could see her cute face fully.

Thinking of how she interacted with the boy named Jong In, they seemed to share a very close relationship. I could see from those pair of eyes of the boy who Amber thought as younger brother… he definitely did not treat her like an elder sister. The way those eyes looked at Amber were so familiar and I swear that's how I looked at Amber. It’s with care, affectionate and… love.

I shook my head and concentrated my mind on driving. Not long after that traffic, we had finally reached home. I took out my blazer and covered it on Amber and slipped one of my arms under her waist while the other underneath her knee and carried her in bridal style. The maids welcomed us home and I asked them to get a tub of warm water with clean towel. 

 

I carried her up to her bedroom and placed her lightly on her bed. The maid came into the room and I ordered her, “Change her clothes to something comfortable.”

 

She nodded her head as she placed down the tub of water I asked for and I went out of the room to wait. I could have changed it for her since she is going to be my wife, but I decided not to… I’m scared that I am unable to control myself and I do not want to take any advantage of her while she was drunk.

 

“Young master… I’m done… do you want me to clean her face?” The maid came and asked.

 

“No, go and rest…” I said as I went into Amber’s room again and settled down by the side of her bed after closing the door.

 

I tucked her into the blanket and then slid the back of my forefinger down her nose and her kissable lips.

 

*You looked like an angel when you are sleep… but, I prefer the playful smile and eyes when you are awake…*

 

I thought as I smiled and reached out for the warm towel that was soaked in the water and then squeezed the excess water out. I dapped gently on her face with some make up remover and cleaned her face. She stirred a bit and mumbled a few words but then returned to her deep sleep.

 

*Silly girl, totally unaware of danger… If it’s someone else other than me, you are so going to regret for being a deep sleeper.*

 

After I had finished cleaning her face, I put back the towel into the small tub and rubbed my thumb on her red cheek. My eyes traced her features from her long eyelashes to nose and to her lips. I reached out both of my hands and cupped her face then pressed my lips on hers gently, trying not to wake her up. As I was about to leave her lips, suddenly her arms went around my neck locking me towards her. My eyes went wide opened as I stared at Amber’s closed eyes.

 

*She was responding towards my kiss!*

 

My heart fluttered with happiness and I closed my eyes once again. Her lips were so soft and sweet making me wanting to kiss her even more. However, I know that if I continue with this kiss I might really unable to control the beastly instinct in me, therefore I quickly broke the kiss and rested my forehead against hers while the both of us panted.

 

Amber’s eyes were half closed and her lips formed a satisfied smile and mumbled again which this time I’m able to catch what she was saying, “Kris… you crazy...”

 

I smiled and kissed her cheek then started to get up, however, a hand gripped onto my wrist stopping me to leave. I looked back at Amber who had her eyes still shut tight. I softened and sat back to her bed then decided to stay by her side for today.

 

*I guess, this is the only time you are being honest to yourself and to me…*

 

I shook my head and got into her bed by her side as I slipped my arm under her head so that I could pull her closer to me. I stared at Amber and slowly my eyelids were heavy which in the end I fell asleep together with her…

 

* * *

 

(Amber’s POV)

The sun was striking through the organza blue curtain as the cold breeze entered the room through the opened window.

I felt the cold breeze blowing straight in contact with my arm and face. Automatically, I reached out for the blanket so that it could make me warm. I slowly searched for my blanket as I suddenly get in contact with something warm. I continued to feel my palm along the unidentified object as I frowned. I slowly opened up my eyes and saw a familiar feature.

 

*Golden hair, thick eyebrows, pink lips that looked kissable… extremely smooth and white face.*

 

I ducked my head forward so that I could see closely and to my complete horror, that face is none other than KRIS WU! I looked down at my palm that was placed on his chest and my legs that was intertwined with his as if I treated his tall figure as my bolster.

My eyes went wide opened like a freaking mandarin orange and my jaw dropped immediately.

 

“Ark-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” The next second, I gave out an earthquake like scream right into Kris’s ears.

 

I immediately pulled myself away from the god-like figure and rolled to the other side of the bed and to my shocked, I went straight down to the floor.

 

“Oof! Arh… my back…” I groaned.

 

“Are you alright?” A long hand reached out to me.

 

I looked up to my bed and there sat Kris with his eyes half closed. The light that shone into the room causes him to glow. Yes, literally GLOWING like Edward in Twilight. Okay, strike that off, Edward is nothing compared to Kris here. Omg! Those sleepy eyes of his… God, how could you make him look so perfect even when he just woke up.

 

 “Did you hurt your head?” Kris came down to me as he patted my head and asked worriedly.

 

“No…no! W-why are you in my bed?” I stared at him trying to gather my thoughts back to normal.

 

“You don’t remember?” He raised his eyebrow and asked.

 

“Remember what?” I tilted my head and asked.

 

*Wait… don’t tell me… him and me… we…. Did it?!* I immediately looked down at myself and to my relieve, there are clothes on me.

 

“What are you exactly thinking in your mind, silly?” He knocked my head.

 

“N-nothing.”

 

“Or… do you want something to happen?” He smiled devilish and came closer to me bit by bit.

 

“W-what?! No of course!! Stop coming closer you ert!” I exclaimed and immediately stood up. Before I was completely standing up, Kris gripped onto my wrist and pulled me back causing me to fall into him.

 

I looked at him in shocked as I saw him giving me a wide smile.

“You insisted on not letting me leave the room.” He patted my cheek.

 

“What?! You liar! I will never do that!” I pouted my lips and folded my arms as I got up from him.

 

“And you responded to my kiss…” He teased again.

 

My cheeks burned as soon as he finished his sentence.

I think I did remember that… the soft and warm feeling on my lips… that’s Kris’s lips!

 

I bit my bottom lip and hide my face away from Kris.

*Oh my… I responded his kiss…again...*

 

“You finally remembered?” He laughed.

 

“T-that was because I’m drunk!” I argued.

 

“You told me you were not drunk yesterday…”

 

This Kris Wu! I thought, he was cold and expressionless? Why is he teasing me so much today?!

 

“Shut up! Now, get out of my room, you crazy!!” I gritted and pushed him out of my room. Before he could turn around, I immediately slammed the door and locked it.

 

I turned and leaned my back against the door as I heard Kris chuckled.

My heart was beating so fast because of him… What the heck… I really responded to his kiss again and even insisted him to stay with me the whole night… Gosh…

 

♥ ♥ ♥