Prank ⑬

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Amber’s POV)

*Eh!* I stared at the hands of Kris and the familiar guy.

 

Wasn’t the handshake meant for me? But, this guy… he is so familiar, Kim Jong In… I think I heard this name somewhere… But, why did Kris and Kai kePT on staring at one another?

 

“So… who is this pretty girl?” The elder one decided to break the awkward silence by putting the spotlight on me.

 

As soon as the elder finished his sentence, Kris immediately pulled me closer to him and announced, “She is my fiancée, Amber.”

 

The elder and Kai looked at me in shocked, especially the younger one. His eyes were widened up and his body went stiffened.

 

“You are his fiancée?” The elder asked.

 

“That’s what he said.” I shrugged. 

 

Once I said that, I immediately felt Kris arm that was wrapping around my waist tightened up which causes me to feel uncomfortable. However, I remained smiley.

 

“I had never know that my llama noona is getting married so soon…” Kai who was at first looking shocked broke into smile and said.

 

Llama noona? This… There is only one person who called me this name and it’s Kkamjong… the nerd kid who I previously protected him from bullies when I visited Korea when I was 10.

 

“Y-you are Kkamjong?!” My jaw dropped as my hand covered my mouth and stared widely at the handsome man who looked totally different from the nerd kid I knew.

 

“Finally you remembered me, noona. I thought you had totally forgotten about your lovely dongsaeng.” He smiled and patted my cheeks.

 

“Yah! Kkamjong, you changed a lot and to be honest you are so handsome now! Can’t believe the old nerd is missing… Omo… I miss the old kkamjong with his big specs!” I laughed and started converse with my dongsaeng in Korean. I can’t believe that this kid had grown so much and he is now taller than me.

 

“Don’t speak in alien language.” Kris said deeply and Kai’s father was observing us amusingly.

 

Uh-oh… Kris is not happy, but somehow… I’m rather pleased with his jealous reaction. I should more…

 

“Kris, this is my lovely dongsaeng whom I met in Korea when I was 10. You can call him Kkamjong, if you want.” I turned and grinned at Kris as I introduced Kai.

 

“Yah… Noona, that name is a total damage to my image that is cool, handsome and manly! I’m an idol now. Idol!” He emphasized and frowned but his eyes were still smiling.

 

“Too bad Kkamjong, your skin tone is still there therefore this name will follow you forever as long as I’m your noona!” I laughed and tease my dongsaeng as if we were still young.

 

“I’m rather amused! So the both of you actually know each other? Wow, the world is so small. Why didn’t my son told me about you?” The elder finally spoke.

 

“We were in a rather “secret” relationship. Ha!” Kai winked at me and replied.

 

I rolled my eyes immediately at his reply. When did he learn all this cheesy lines from?

Meeting Kai again made me feel happy, but… one thing made me feel really uncomfortable was how Kris grabbed onto my waist so tight that I might be having bruises really soon.

 

“Er… Actually, I felt rather uncomfortable all of sudden… I was thinking whether, Kris… Can you bring me there to sit down for awhile?” I frowned as I looked up at Kris.

 

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Kim… I shall bring her there first.” Kris gave a polite smile and not forgetting to glared at Kai who was standing there looking worried, totally ignoring Kris laser beam eyes.

 

“Noona... Are you alright?” Kai asked.

 

“Not a problem, kkamjong. I’m strong and you know that.” I nodded my head and let Kris pulled me to the corner where the seats were, leaving Kai and his father behind dumbfounded.

 

(Kris’s POV)

“Hey, why did you tighten your gripped on my waist? It’s really painful!” As soon as we settled down on the chair, Amber started complaining as she rubbed her waist with her palm.

 

“You are still unwilling to admit that you are my fiancée?” I stared unhappily at her and decided to ignore her complain for once even though I felt guilty for what I did to her.

 

“You… kekekeke~” Amber was shocked at first but immediately burst out laughing. Her face was like a lit up Christmas tree, shining brightly with her wide smile hung on her face and her laughter was so cute to me.

 

“Anyway, whatever I said… you are still not going to give up on this marriage wasn’t it? Then what was the use of getting me admit it?” She smiled and said as if it’s not important.

 

It’s not important to you, but important to me… I want to hear you admit and you will never know how happy I will be if you are going to admit… Furthermore, thinking of how the Kai guy and her interactions, it really made me fume up.

I immediately tilted my head to an angle and leaned forward to kiss her deeply. My hand cupped her neck and presses her head towards me so that our lips would be fully connected like a perfect puzzle, then I left her lips and looked at her seriously with my forehead rested on hers and said, “Yes, no matter how unwilling you are or whether you will admit it or not… you are going to be married to me.”

 

“Hey, there is a lot of people here! How could you kiss me in a public…” She smacked my arm and murmured while hiding her red cheeks.

 

“This was to stop some people from thinking they still had chance.” I said as I reached out and rubbed her burning cheek with my thumb.

 

“Crazy.” She rolled her eyes and took an alcohol drink from the table and tasted it sip by sip.

 

“This alcohol is so sweet. I like it.” She commented as she stuck out her tongue and her lips and her cheeks were still having pink shades on it. This scene made her looked really attractive and beautiful.

 

“It’s still an alcohol, don’t drink too much… Or else, you are going to suffer…”

 

“Really?” She raised an eyebrow and gave a glance at the glass of alcohol and smiled, “But, I want another glass of this…” She held her empty glass to me.

 

I shook my head and got her another serving and handed the glass to her again.

“You will take care of me when I’m drunk right?” She suddenly asked.

 

“Of course.” I nodded my head lightly and observed her slightly pink cheeks.

I’m glad that she put all her trust on me but I’m unhappy with how she looked total careless about what might happen if she was drunk.

 

“I will not be drunk…” She pouted her pink lips as she said.

 

“Alright… let’s go home.” After seeing her drank down several glasses of alcohol, I reached out to her waist and pulled her along with me and leaves the place.

 

The way her cheeks were burning and her half closed eyes really made her looked seductive and this can only be seen by me.

 

“I’m not drunk.” She looked up at me and insisted.

 

“I know… but I’m the one going to be drunk.” I replied. If she continues looking at me that way, I would really lay her down on the bed.

I shook my head and placed her lightly on the car seat beside mine then drove off.

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

Wow! I'm impressed with my writing speed nowadays. 

Haha! Maybe, because I had lots of inspiration coming in and I can't wait to share with you guys! LOL!

Anyway, comments?