Prank ➂

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Amber’s POV)

I had planned to visit the Wu’s family today after much planning and considerations.

But, before even stepping into the Wu’s territory I am going to the salon.

 

“I want a boy’s hair.” I told the hairdresser once she attended me.

 

“Again?” The hairdresser was looking at me in shock and was unable to believe what I had just said to her.

 

“Cut my hair short. As short as a guy!” I repeated again.

 

The hairdresser looked at me from head to toe, then toe to head. Repeating for countless of times.

 

“Excuse me. Stop nodding your head constantly like a ‘big-head’ doll. I’m dizzy.” I raised my eyebrow.

 

“That’s such a pity. You look cute and pretty in the long hair. Why did you want to cut them away?”

 

“Just feel like cutting it away.”

 

What? You think I want them to be cut? If it were not because of Kris Wu, why would I need to cut my hair off?

I bet normal guys wouldn’t like their future partners to be so tomboyish right? Hehe!

 

The hairdresser nodded her head and prepares me for my transformation to a hot guy. Okay, hopefully.

She cut both my plaits and my hair is officially much shorter than before. My hair became shorter bit by bit as the clock was ticking.

 

“Are you satisfied with the hair?” The hairdresser took one circular mirror to reflect the back of my head so that I could see how my hair looked like from the back.

 

I look from the mirror in front of me and a small smile crept onto my face. I look as handsome as any hot guy out there on the street.

 

“Thank you! If I manage to get rid of that guy, I will sure treat you a meal!” I handed the hairdresser the money for my hair not forgetting a wink and skipped out of the salon happily.

 

Now, time to confront the Wu’s family!

 

 

(The Wu’s mansion)

The tense atmosphere had surrounded the Wu’s mansion for more than 3 days. Everyone in the house was really careful with his or her actions and language used, especially in front of their young master, Kris Wu.

 

Asking why?

 

Well, their young master had been really agitated for unknown reason that causes every one of them to be scared of him, wishing that they were not the one serving him.

It’s already been scary even if he is not angry, now that Kris was having a bad mood he looked even scarier than before.

 

But… today, it’s a rather special day than being afraid of their young master.

And that is... Young master’s fiancée had visited the house!

Whoever worked in the Wu’s mansion would definitely know that their young master had a fiancée ever since 20.

Now, his fiancée had already settled down on the sofa waiting.

 

Wait!

Why is their future young mistress a boy?

Other than the ‘mountain’ on her chest, she totally looked like a handsome young lad!

The really short hair and stylish boy’s clothes fitted her body well. If you did not observe closely, you would have thought that she was a boy!

 

(Amber’s POV)

Looking at how the maids looked at her in doubting eyes, I became more confident that the Wu’s family and Kris Wu, will not be able to accept her, the ‘tomboy’ as Kris’s wife.

 

I smiled at the two people who were sitting right in front of me who I assumed as Kris Wu’s parents. They looked kind of shocked when they first saw me but quickly adjusted to what they had seen.

 

“You are… Amber?” The man who I assumed as Kris’s father asked with his eyebrow raised. I can definitely understand why Kris was so ignorant and cold. His genes came from his father who looks stern and cold at the same time.

 

“Yes, indeed. Uncle and Auntie, nice to meet you!” Even though, staring into the man’s eyes needed a lot of courage but I bravely stared back at him and replied confidently in mandarin.

 

“Your mandarin is perfect!” The woman who looked much more easy to communicate said in surprise.

 

“Looks like your father had already prepared you well enough to be Kris’s wife wasn’t it?” The man asked.

 

“Nope.” I shook my head with the smile still plastered on my face and continued, “I’m a Chinese and I feel that getting my Chinese right was something I should do and, I only knew that I had a fiancé like two months ago.”

 

As soon as I ended my sentence, two people stared at me in surprise and were finding words to say.

 

I was smiling wildly right beneath my heart as I reached out to the Chinese tea that was prepared by the maids when they settled me down.

 

‘Hmmm… The tea tasted so good…’

 

As I was enjoying the tea, I felt a strong stare that was shooting at me from the left side. I turned my head slightly to the left and shoot the man that I never forget, Kris Wu a glare with a challenge smile.

 

He looked so much different when I first saw him. He’s now all taller than before and fiercer. His features were still outstanding as always, if it's not because I dislike him, he would definitely be some guy that worth a catch.

But of course, HE IS STILL A PIECE OF WOOD THAT WAS KEPT IN ANTARTICA!

Expressionless and cold were the only adjectives I could come out with.

 

He was leaning against the barrier of the staircase, crossing his arms right in front of his chest and was staring into me, as if he knew what I was planning to do.

Kris Wu, the fiancé who she is not willing to acknowledge. I looked at him for a moment and gave him a polite smile and turned back to face Kris’s parents again.

 

(Kris’s POV)

Amber Josephine Liu, you finally appeared.

 

I stared at the slim figure that was seated on the sofa not far away from me.

What surprised me the most was, her hair that was no longer long. She had cut her hair as short as me and I could see that she had only cut her hair not long ago.

 

She was wearing baggy long pants and a t-shirt looking all boyish all of a sudden.

 

What was she trying to do?

 

“Er-hem… Amber, I guess you have some sort of a purpose that’s why you came here without informing right?” My mother asked.

 

“Yes.” Amber replied while hanging her head low acting all pitiful.

 

I chuckled as I saw her acting. I shook my head and continue to observe what’s she is going to do next.

 

“Never mind, just speak your mind.” My father said.

 

“I…” She hesitated and bit her lower lip but I felt that, behind her pitiful acting there is some sort of sly intention.

 

Why does she remind me of someone?

Ah… I see, she looked exactly like my mother who looks all so pitiful but what she was thinking was actually total opposite and was planning something else.

 

So, was she planning something?

 

“I’m rejecting this marriage.” Her voice was not loud but it’s enough for the 3 of us to hear.

 

After hearing what she had said, I tightened my fist and I felt that my body temperature had officially dropped to minus 100 degree.

 

Did I hear it wrongly? This woman came all the way from L.A to China alone and tells them that she wants to turn down the marriage?

I stared at her face that doesn’t show any sign of guilty. She was totally careless about the fact that she had turned down the Wu’s family marriage.

 

Didn’t she know that I had waited for her for 6 years? Now, that I finally waited for the day to come and she just rejected this whole thing! No, I won’t let this happen!

 

(Amber’s POV)

Knowing that Kris Wu was staring at me as if he was going to freeze me till death but I couldn’t help myself smiling happily.

 

Hehe! I finally had gotten my revenge after so many years!

How was it like being ignored? Now, I even turned down the marriage right in front of him. Did I hurt his ego? Hopefully, yes!

 

I turned and looked at him and surprisingly, what I found was nothing! He was expressionless!

All this didn’t affect him? Or… he too doesn’t want this marriage and was just waiting for me to reject!

 

Thinking of which, I didn’t know whether I should be happy or angry. That’s so complicated!

“Why?” Suddenly his voice boomed into the silent living room.

 

“I don’t have the ability of becoming the daughter-in-law of yours.” I replied telling Kris’s parents even though Kris asked the question.

 

“You don’t want to be our Kris’s wife?” Kris’s mother asked.

 

“I just feel that I don’t have the ability to. Who will accept a tomboy as their daughter in law? I bet Mr. Kris Wu doesn’t want a tomboy for his wife right? He would be turned off.” I said trying to act as helpless as possible.

 

But of course, I don’t feel like to, I don’t want to and I don’t care about marrying a piece of wood!

 

“I’m going to marry you.” He spoke again.

 

I turned and looked at him in shock not understanding why did he still want me to marry him.

 

“I have the responsibility to take on this marriage, unless… you are able to let me give up on the idea of marrying you. But, I will only give you 3 months to do so and if you can’t, you will have to give up and marry me.” He said expressionless making the people around him unable to understand what he was actually thinking or planning.

 

I looked at his stern look and found that it’s definitely not a joke. He had officially post a challenge to me and if I don’t accept it, would he be laughing at me?

 

He will!

 

“Deal.” I replied while giving him a confident smile. Looks like I really have to display my true ‘talents’.

 

"Good."

 

"Letting me into the house is definitely something hassle..." I warned him.

 

"I'm not worried for that." He replied shortly and went up to level two living me with his parents.

 

One month and you will definitely beg me to leave this house!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

Eh-llooo!

I'm back again with Chap 3!

Longer update this time! ^^

See there, It's the start of Amber's pranking time!

Yo Hoo~~

Thank you people!