Prank ➁

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

*6 years later*

 

CHINA

 

The company’s managers from each departments were all seated in the huge modern decorated meeting room with their head hanging low. The atmosphere was tense and silent and the white collars dare not look up at the man who was seated right at the end of the long table.

 

Who is the man?

Their CEO, Kris Wu who took over the company at the young age of 24.

 

He is famous of being cold, fierce and shows no mercy to those who he thinks that had no use to the company. Everyone in the company is scared of him and they knew that their boss is definitely angry right now as his eyes were staring at them one by one. All of them would have die thousand of times if his eyes were weapon.

 

“This is your monthly report?” After being silent for don’t know how many minutes and seconds. Their boss finally opened his freezer-like mouth that produces cold and expressionless words.

 

Everyone was whingeing inside their mind thinking that someone is going to get it from their boss.

 

Kris’s face had always been the same throughout the year and it’s always fearful whenever they looked at him even though he has a really handsome face. Everyone knew that it’s hard to work with Kris, but there were still a lot of the new graduates stated that the Wu’s company is their number one dream company. Not only the company offered high pay that drew people’s attention, most importantly, to be able to work in this company also proved your level of capabilities.

However, the competition in the company itself is also very intense. Once your capabilities were not up to standard, you are immediately eliminated.

 

“Lift up your head.” Although Kris’s voice was not loud, but it was strong that made people automatically obeyed what he said.

 

“I had given you all multiple of chances, yet such things repeated itself again. Looks like you all do not want this job.” Kris gave a snort of laughter but his smile was not widely shown on his face.

Normal people would see his face as totally expressionless.

 

“From tomorrow onwards, all of you will not need to step into the office again.” He stood up and left the room after throwing them a cold sentence leaving the room full of shocking white collars.

 

* * *

(Amber’s POV)

I was seating right at the corner of the café having my lunch alone. I really appreciate peacefulness and some personal privacy. It might be a wonderful day for me but I was not in a mood to just purely enjoying the latte.

 

I had just arrived from LA to China. It was a long distant traveling and it’s tiring.

 

Why am I here in China when I could just stay in LA and not step into this big country that is totally stranger to me?

Well...Thanks to my “amazing” family who secretly engaged me to a guy living in China and is now currently working in the huge building that was located opposite this café.

 

And, I am now waiting for him to appear…

 

Him refers to Kris Wu!

I would never forget his name and his expressionless and careless face of his. I could still remember how proud he was and how he ignored me. Nobody had ignored me before, as I was cute and popular among the girls and boys in the class. Even until now, I’m still popular but that Kris Wu ignored me totally!

 

‘Now he wants me to marry him? NEXT LIFE THEN!’

 

In my future plans and my life planning, I had never put in 'having a husband' as one of the things I need to accomplish. Therefore, I will not marry him even though he is rich, handsome and what so ever.

 

But… this is getting so boring…I had been waiting in the café for almost 3 hours and I still didn’t notice his figure.

 

Did I miss him somewhere?

Since my last memory of Kris was when I was twelve and it was 10 years back.

He should be 26 right now…

 

To get rid of this whole marriage thing, I had discussed with my elder sister and my sister’s suggestion was to get a guy to act as my boyfriend. But, after much consideration I thought that confronting Kris was a better way of solving problem.

I believed that, with my skills I’m able to make him turn down the marriage himself.

 

While I was dazing outside, I saw a luxurious car parked right in front of the big building and a tall man with golden short hair fashionably styled walked out of the huge door, then sat in the car and left.

 

So, it’s him. Kris Wu!

 

* * *

 

(Kris’s POV)

‘She escaped from the marriage!’

 

The woman I had been waiting for six years had escaped from this marriage.

How could she?!

Thinking of which, my heart was fuming in fire as I clenched my hands to fist trying to calm myself down.

 

Those documents stacking up on the table that needs me to look through were no longer my priority. For now, I only wanted to fly to LA immediately so that I could find my escaped wife and question her on the reasons why she wants to escape. Six years back when I found out that my fiancée was Amber, I had decided to distant myself away from any females and concentrate on building my foundations and took over  father’s business just to make sure that she will live a good life when she is married to me.

 

But what happened now?!

What I gotten was her news of her escaping from me!

 

I had called Amber’s sister and she told me that Amber will be finding me, but it’s been a two months yet I didn’t see her showing up right in front of me.

 

She is not here is it because she already had a boyfriend?

‘No, she can’t! I won’t allow this to happen! It’s been six years of waiting and I will not accept such ending!’

 

I will wait for another one more week, if she doesn’t show up yet. I will be the one catching her back!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

Hi, everyone!

Sorry, it's a short update! I wrote this when I got back home at 9pm after school as I know that I won't have time to update in the weekends as I have my Final Year Project.

It's a hectic week and my mind was seriously not working well...

Too stressed up, I guess!

I promise for a longer update next time! ^^