Prank ⑮

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Amber’s POV)

After washing and calming myself up, I finally gathered enough courage to step out of the room and went down to the dining area. It’s a wonderful weekend and it’s a pity that we are staying indoors.

When I thought that Kris might be sitting right at the dining table eating his breakfast/lunch and to my surprise… food were laid on the table, but I didn’t see his figure. I raised an eyebrow and settled myself getting ready to feed my hungry stomach.

 

“Where is Kris?” As the maid came with more food, I immediately asked.

 

“Young master is in his room.”

 

*His room?*

I frowned but I let it go and started eating some rice from my bowl. I purposely ate slowly so that I could at least see him while I’m here eating, but after couple of minutes, I found myself became uncomfortable eating all alone in this huge house.

I had gotten used to his existence and now not having him by my side made me feels… empty all of a sudden.

Geez…Now I don’t even have an appetite to eat…

 

I put down my chopsticks and decided to go straight to his room and take a look at what he was busy doing.

 

(Kris’s POV)

“Kris.” I was talking on the phone with my mother when I heard Amber’s voice from the door. There was a light knock on the door and it stopped for a moment.

 

“Mum, I shall talk to you later.” After saying goodbye to her, I immediately slipped my phone into my pocket and went to the door to open up for Amber to enter.

 

At least now she doesn’t just barge into my room anymore and I like how she changed her attitude towards me even though I didn’t mind her entering my room without permission. As soon as I opened up the door, what I saw was her unhappy eyes glaring at me. I raised my eyebrow not sure why was she acting this way.

 

“What happened?” I asked as I rubbed her red cheeks with my thumb.

 

“It’s breakfast time.” She pouted her lips looking like a child who didn’t get the lollipop she wanted.

 

“It’s lunch now, silly… Does the food tasteless to you?” I smiled.

Of course I knew that it’s time for some food and I wanted to join her for lunch as soon as possible but my mother just didn’t want to end the conversation.

 

“Are you not joining me?” She looked up at me with her deer eyes looking pitiful.

 

“Just now, our parents called and I chatted with them for awhile, that’s why I’m late.” I can’t help but flattered at what Amber said to me. She was actually asking me to accompany her, which she rarely did.

 

“Our parents? Did my parents and your parents met?” She asked confusingly.

 

“Nope, it’s actually my parents… but soon, they are your parents too.” I ruffled her short hair that is slightly longer than before.

 

“Tsk. Faster come down and eat, or else I shall eat them all up!” Amber rolled her eyes and left the room but I could see her trying to hide her smile from me.

 

Looked like, our progress wasn’t as bad as what my parents had thought. They were too panicky over our slow progression. Just now, when I told them that both Amber and I had only shared kisses and holding hands, my mum became all panic and even wanted me to get Amber pregnant. Worst, they even taught me how I should do it that made me rolled my eyes for countless of times as if I was a dead fish. Although, I never had an experience but that doesn’t mean I don’t know anything. But, my crazy parents especially my mum forced me to listen to their fabulous idea that is impossible for me to carry out.

 

(Amber’s POV)

I was back seated in front of the table again and waited for Kris to come down. I tried remembering the exact scenario from yesterday and I really did appreciated what Kris had done last night. He was all the while staying by my side and I actually found a small tub of water with a towel on the side table. I bet Kris actually helped me cleaned the make up on my face so that I could sleep peacefully.

 

That was really sweet of him.

 

I touched my lips as I remembered the kiss I shared with him last night… it was by now the most passionate I had ever had with him and from the kiss, I could feel that he was trying to control himself. He was trying his best not to take further advantage on me. This really touched me a lot. Although, I’m rather satisfied with his gentleman’s action but, somehow… the little tiny bit of my heart was feeling disappointed.

 

“What are you thinking?” Suddenly, Kris knocked onto my head and smirked.

 

“Thinking why did a giant man like you took such a long time to come down. Are you a woman?” I turned to him and said trying to hide the fact that I was thinking about him the whole time.

 

“You really never let go of any chance to be sarcastic to me, huh?” Kris shook his head and sat down right in front of me.

 

“Of course, it’s my hobby to be sarcastic to YOU.” I stuck out my tongue and picked up the chopsticks from the table.

 

“I’m honoured then.” Kris replied as he put some meatballs into my bowl. Although, I’m rather used to the fact that he actually knew me quite well, wait… he knew absolutely well of my likes and dislikes, but this made my heart feel warm every time he did this.

 

I felt guilty for not know his likes and dislikes and therefore, I decided to ask him.

 

“Kris.” I looked up at him.

 

“What do you like to do… except for working day and night?” I popped up a question to him.

 

“Reading.” He replied shortly.

 

“Reading? Other than that?” He is impossible… He is either working or reading. Wow!

 

“Look at you.” He looked into my eyes so intensely that made me swallowed my saliva.

 

“Er-hem… me…” I quickly looked down and broke his eye contact.

 

“Why do you even ask this question in the first place, Amber?” He chuckled.

 

“Ermm… well, since you knew everything about me then I should at least knew something about you… to be fair… I guess?” I said softly.

 

After I had finished my sentence, I heard him laughed and the next second, he continued, “We have the whole life time for you to understand me.”

 

“Whateva…” I rolled my eyes once again, but for some reason… I like the phrase, ‘whole life time’ being implied here.  

 

After staying together in one roof for almost two months, I found that getting married to Kris really didn't seem to be a bad thing. After all, he didn't control me much… and I am able to do whatever I like which I thought that I wouldn’t be able to do that when I get married. I guess, I really getting used to him… 

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

MUHAHAHA! Amber, you are falling in love...

FLUFFY FLUFFY FLUFFY! Awww~

Alright, I shall stop spazzing around and going crazy like Kris's parents. 

Well, hope you guys like this chapter! ^^