Prank ➀

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

“Why can’t I have a girlfriend?” 20 years old young man, Kris was standing right in front of his father expressing his dissatisfactory towards the fact that his father wanted to control him.

 

“What? Are you so in love with that girl?” Young man’s father asked.

 

“Not really… I just think that this is something you shouldn’t control that much.” The young man has the same aloofness and domineering feel that his father had.

 

“That’s it, why don’t you spend more time on your school work than playing with those girls out there.” His father said.

 

“Those small things aren’t something that I need to worry about. Now, I want to know why are you stopping me from having girlfriend.” Kris folded his arms across his broad chest and asked.

 

“You have a fiancée.” His mother came over and said softly as she gently pulled his hand to him lead to the sofa and finally settle down.

 

“Fiancée?” He frowned revealing how unhappy he was learning that he had a fiancée.

 

So, ever since fourteen years old he was forced to distant from the girls and it’s all because of the girl who had a marriage agreement with him?

 

Ridiculous!

 

“Yes, she is from LA and her father was your father’s University best friend.”

 

“I’m not going to marry her!” Without any thinking, Kris immediately turned the marriage down.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want?” Kris mother’s eyes filled with teasing as she stood up and walked over to the table and pulled out a pack of envelops from the drawer.

 

“Son, you will definitely regret if you turn down this marriage.” His father said as he raised one eyebrow staring at his tall and handsome son. He was totally happy with this girl that had a marriage agreement with Kris.

 

Let me think… the girl’s name should be… Amber.

 

“Why don’t you look at this photo, then you decide whether you really want to turn down this marriage? If you still don’t want it, then I will inform her family.” Kris’s mother smiled as she handed him the photo that she took out from the envelope.

 

This photo was sent from LA, Amber’s family. It was she who requested the photo of the girl so that she has a way to make her son agree to it.

 

Kris looked up at his mother who was totally excited in having him to look at the photo. So, in the end he reached out to the photo and took it. Since they insisted in wanting him to look at the photo, then he will obey. But, he will make the final decision. No one can force him to do anything he doesn’t like.

 

He turned the photo around and looked at the girl who was smiling happily. He was shocked.

 

The girl’s black hair was tied to two plaits and her cheeks were blooming red. Her eyes look like it was telling him how happy she was.

 

‘Is she! The interesting girl he met four years back!’

 

He could still remember how her cute and big eyes glared at him angrily, expressing how annoyed and angry she was at that time. Those angry eyes had been appearing now and then ever since he met her.

He could still remember how angry she was that she started shouting at him non-stop.

She was the only one who dared to glare at him and completely ignores his cold and fierce self.

 

After four years, she had grown mature and prettier. The two plaits were still tied up the same as what he saw four years back.

 

For the first time, he had a strong feeling of having something and the person is the girl on the photo.

As he looked at the photo, he couldn’t stop his heart beating fast and his eyes couldn’t take off from the photo.

 

Now then he realized how much he missed her…

 

“How is it? Do you like your fiancée?” Although, through the expression that his son had given already told everything, the father still requested for a definite answer from his son’s gold mouth.

 

“Amber…” The annoyed expression that Kris had been giving had already gone. His face was now filled with gentleness as he whispered the girl’s name that was etched deeply in his brain.

 

“Oh~ So, you actually remembers her name. So, are you going to agree with the marriage?” His mother smiled widely almost crazily after being satisfied with her son’s reaction.

 

“Ok.” Kris stood up and took away the other photos his mother was holding on then turned around and left the room.

 

“Eh… our son just left like that. That was totally so cold!” Kris’s mother slouched on the sofa expressing how disappointed with her son’s reaction.

 

He should at least give some smile or just sign of happiness, but none was shown on his “wooden” face.

 

“Guys from the Wu’s family are the same. Can’t you remember how I was back then?” Kris’s father came over and hugs his wife.

 

“That’s all your fault! Your genes had passed on to our son! Now, I hope that Amber could make him smile more.” Kris’s mother knocked onto her husband head and frowned.

 

“Of course. Don’t you see how our son reacted when he saw Amber’s photo?”

 

“That was not enough… I don’t see drastic change in his expression!” Kris’s mother shook her head.

 

“You got to give him time, like how you gave me time.” Her husband hugged her even tighter and landed a kiss on her forehead.

 

“That would be so many years later…” She sighed.

 

“Be patience and confident with your son and his future wife!” Her husband messed up her hair and smiled.

 

* * *

 

In the middle of the silent night, Kris was sitting on his bed with his hand holding to the photo of Amber.

 

As he looked at the photo, his cold and expressionless face became warm and a slight smile was crawling onto his face.

 

“You will be my wife…soon…” 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

Annyeong people!

Welcome to 'Prank you till Love starts!'

It's a short update, just to get this whole story starts! ^^

I seriously, planning to start this story before my hectic school life starts again. T_T

Thank you for subscribing! You guys are daebak!

I'm flying now!

Anyway, hope you had enjoyed it! :D