Prank ⑰

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Amber’s POV)

Days had passed by after I had confessed my feelings towards Kris. The two of us were crazily in love like a teenage couple that was not embarrassed of showing their love openly to everyone else. Kris had been smiling every single second and what I heard from the people working in the office was that, they were no longer working like hell.

 

*Looked like I’m kind of a savior to them?*

 

As for now, I’m trying my best to understand Kris more and most importantly; I wanted to be a good girlfriend and future wife of his.

 

“Kris, is it alright that I come in?” I knocked onto Kris’s door and asked.

 

The door was opened up and Kris had already dressed in his usual tailored suit with his hair and fringe combed neatly. I had asked him to change his hairstyle few days ago from

 

THIS                                                                        THIS

      TO       

 

See the difference there? He looked more friendly and caring as compared to having his fringe combed upwards. Now he looked more like a cuddly bear that made me feel like hugging him whenever I looked at him and of course, I had never let go of the chance.

 

He smiled revealing his white and neat teeth, which made me hugged onto him, like a koala bear. He made a few steps backwards because of my sudden action but immediately balanced well enough to hold me.

 

“You look so cute with this hair!” I pinched his white gorgeous cheek and grinned.

 

“This might be the 100th time you had been saying this ever since I got this hair cut.” He shook his head and patted my head.

 

“But, it’s true! You looked warmer now!”

 

“Alright… I had a meeting to attend this morning so I guess, I can’t entertain you any longer.” He said as he put on his tie and tied it.

 

“But, what about breakfast?” I frowned as I walked towards him and snatch the tie 'job' from him. I started concentrating on the tie and tried to remember how to tie it after practicing for the whole of last night.

 

“Never mind about it. I can eat it in the office.” He whispered.

 

“But…” I woke up early to make it for you…

 

I pouted but didn’t continue. I had been trying to learn how to cook ever since we came back from the trip. But, it was always a fail and this showed how true I had said being in cooking. But, today’s breakfast was the most presentable out of the ones that I tried.

 

“Pack them for me. I will eat it on my way.” He whispered into my ears and gave a peck on my cheek.

 

“Really? Awesome!” I grinned and hurried down to the kitchen to prepare after I had finished tying his tie.

 

* * *

 

“Eat well!” I handed the box to Kris and smiled.

 

“Actually… you don’t need to do all this…” He messed with my hair and said.

 

“But, I want to do.”

 

“Alright, up to you! I’m going off now… See you in the evening.” He sighed and went out of the house not forgetting to kiss me goodbye that caused me to blush and maids to smile secretly.

I sat back to the sofa and dazed off.

There is no need for me to follow Kris to his office because he had completely changed. Everyone in the office had relaxed and instead of scaring him, they liked him more.

 

Well, now I had been really free since I do not need to enter the office and neither do I need to think of ways to prank Kris.

 

It’s definitely bored and I really need to find something to do…

Ar-ha!

*Since I wanted to know Kris more, I should just go into his room and see whether there is something for me to find out…*

 

I stood up and went up to the second floor where Kris’s room was located. I entered his room and sat on his chair that was located at his desk. I spin the chair around as I sat down and observed his room. The room concept had changed back to his original ever since we came back but I decided to put a few plants at his balcony to smooth down the environment.

 

I started to look around his desk and found a few thick books.

 

“Self improvement books…” He read all this?

I started flipping through the pages and tried to read the first page but without finishing the first paragraph, I had already found it boring.

 

I put down the book and pulled the drawers to see what he had put in it.

 

“Eh? What is this?” I tilted my head and pulled out the wooden box that was well decorated. 

I opened the box and found a letter with a few photos of… me… Those photos were me with two braids and was wearing a high school uniform.

 

*Where did Kris got these photos from?* I frowned as I looked through those couple of photos.

 

I opened up the letter that seems to be quite old and found that it was written by my mum. She mentioned that these photos were requested by Kris’s mum and hoped that Kris could keep them well.

 

*Kris, actually knew that I’m his fiancée ever since 20 and to think that he had not been having any other girls ever since that age made my heart stopped. I remembered that Kris said that he had the responsibility to marry me but all those were excuses! Kris’s personality would not allow any people to order him to do anything if he didn’t like it. So… that means… he had been in love with me ever since that date!*

 

I covered my mouth with my trembling hands. He had been treating me with all care and affections. And to think of how he tolerated my pranks, this made me regretted so much for acting so insensibly for the past 2 months.

 

But, why? Why did he agree with this marriage at that time? We only met once when he visited my house together with his parents. I thought that he hated me since he ignored me all along when I tried to befriend him.

 

“Silly man!” I felt my eyes blurred as I realized how in love he was with me that he had been waiting for me since 20! It’s six years of waiting and I treated him so badly.

At this moment, I’m really sure that my heart was filled with Kris. Yes, I had confessed my love to him but now; I swear that I will not leave his side! I want to be his wife!

 

I had never been so sure and I had made my decision. 

I WANT TO BE HIS WIFE!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

It's a short update because I'm going to update tomorrow as well!

So, I guess our Amber finally realized how our Kris had been hopelessly in love with her.

Thank you guys for suscribing and commenting! I really do appreciate them even though I don't reply to some of them! ^^