Prank ⑲

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

“Er… Mr. Wu… Are you alright?” One of Kris’s subordinates called out for him when he found that his boss was actually dazing off and was smiling to himself. It’s really rare to see their boss unable to concentrate on his work and he really wanted to find out what was he actually thinking at the mean time.

 

“You…” Once his subordinate voice entered his ears, he immediately looked up at him and found that all his head of department were standing in front of him.

 

(Kris’s POV)

“What are you guys doing here?” I frowned as I looked at these people.

 

“Us?” Every one of them looked at me in confuses and then they gave each other a look.

 

“Erm… Mr. Wu, you just called all of us up. Don’t you remember?” One of them said.

 

"Really? Is there anything?” Ah… So I was the one dazing off… Looked like I’m too distracted by Amber who was right now resting in the office’s resting room.

 

I immediately sat upright pretending that nothing happened and pulled up my usual serious face. However, I was unable to stop myself from smiling and my eyes swiftly landed on the resting room where Amber was.

 

“Mr. Wu… it’s you who called us up…” One of his subordinates said.

 

“Me? Arh, right!” After being hint by the man standing in front of me, I finally remembered why did I called them all up to my office.

 

“I have one important task for you guys to do. Put down all your work and start preparing it.” I ordered and then continued again,“Help me prepare all these within three weeks.” I took out a stack of documents and files from the drawer and handed them.

 

“This… Church? Wedding?” The person who took the documents looked at me in surprise.

"Wedding gown from Chanel?!"

“2 months of honey moon trip?” He continued to exclaim as he read the document and everyone looked pale immediately after hearing the news.

 

“I’m being confident with you guys. When I’m not around, this company will be under you guys to in charge. And of course, my father would come back occasionally to check out.” I said as if there is nothing wrong.

 

Ever since I took over the company, I had never taken any leaves before and the holidays that I accumulated were worth this much. I could already imagine how both Amber and I couls enjoy the trip together. I hope all these would be a surprise for her since she loves traveling around.

 

“Mr. Wu… you mean… you are going to marry?” One of them asked.

 

“Yes, so get them done by the next three weeks.”

 

“Yes… we will!” They all nodded their head and headed out of my office. The office became quiet once again after they left. I looked at my watch and looked back at the rest room.

 

I smiled and continued to work when a faint voice came from the room, “Kris…”

 

I looked towards the resting room and saw Amber stepping out of the room looking tired. She was only wearing my shirt and a short. By only looking her in this state already made me feel . I could even feel myself harden up instantly.

 

“Aren’t you going to catch some more sleep?” I got up and walked towards her and pulled her to my lap as we both settled down at the sofa.

 

“You guys are extremely noisy.” She yawned as she rested her head on my shoulder.

 

“So sorry about it…” I brushed her fringe and kissed her forehead. She was in this state was all because I’m unable to control myself properly…

 

“It’s all because of you…” She pouted her lips as she rubbed her eyes like a kid.

 

“You are too irresistible…” I held her tightly pressing her towards my chest and kissed her harshly on her lips.

 

*I don’t think I could get enough of her…*

 

(Amber’s POV)

“Kris Wu! Please practice some self-controling!” I slapped his chest forcing him to stop the kiss that might result another round of work out.

 

“Alright. Shall stop teasing you.” He smiled and gave me one last peck on the lips.

 

“Oh right… what are you guys talking about just now?” I asked curiously.

 

“Nothing… just increasing their work load.” He chuckled.

 

“You seem really happy about torturing people, huh?” I raised an eyebrow and shook my head. My eyelids were going to fall again anytime…

 

“I know you are tired… Just sleep alright…” Kris carried me in a bridal style back to the resting room and placed me gently on the bed.

 

“Hey… Before you go, I just wanna tell you that Jong In had invited me to his debut concert in Korea…” I said softly.

 

“Jong In? Who’s that?” He tilted his head cutely.

 

“The handsome man who you met before when we attended the social gathering. He is the son of your father’s friend in Korea.” I explained trying to get him remember.

 

“That guy… when?” His face turned black all of a sudden, which made me laughed.

 

“Well, I’m not really sure yet… Jong In will inform me as soon as possible… I guess?” I shrugged.

 

“Do you really want to go?” He asked.

 

“Why not? He is my dongsaeng who I had not met for so long. Of course, I’m going to attend his debut concert to support him. Wah… Thinking of which, he did changed so much! He is now looking all handsome and cute… Definitely a man worth a catch now…” I tried to remember how surprised I was when I saw Kkamjong in tuxedo looking all stylish, although his skin tone had never change since young.

 

“Amber liu!”

 

“Opps~~ So sorry about that, I forgot you are still beside me… I was just saying it randomly… Don’t take it too seriously!” My smile was stiff and my body was moving backwards automatically because of his death glare. 

 

“It’s too late!” Kris grabbed hold of my wrist then pulled me to him before pressing his lips on me kissing me as if it’s a punishment for praising other man in front of him, then he quickly pinned me down on the soft bed...

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, if it's a short update!

Our Kris is jelly~ Kai is a threat to him you see! ㅋㅋㅋ!

Comments?