Prank ⑳

Prank you till Love starts!

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Amber’s POV)

“Can I not go to Japan with you? I’m really tired…” I was lying on the bed lazily as I complained.

 

“Sure you don’t want to tag along? I will be there for at least a week… You will be bored if I’m not around…” Kris who had already dressed up in a neat tailored outfit sat down on the side of the bed and messed up my hair with his large palm.

 

“I don’t care… I want to stay at home and rest before you come back.” I pouted my lips and said.

 

He would be gone for a week and I finally could get my deserved sleep after so long.

 

“Alright, rest well then.” He chuckled.

 

“Ok!” I grinned happily as he nodded his head in approval. I quickly pulled my blanket over my head preparing to sleep all I want.

 

“Be careful when you are alone…” His body hovered over me and pulled down the blanket then pressed his lips on mine lightly.

 

“You too! Be careful and don’t you dare lay any eyes of yours on any ladies out there.” I held out my fist and warned him.

 

He chuckled and shook his head as he continued, “I won’t, silly!” He patted my head and gave me one last look before leaving the room and shut the door.

 

* * *

After sleeping for almost two hours straight, a familiar tone entered my ears and I reached out my hand to the nightstand and feel my hand to my phone. I pressed the answering button as I pressed the phone to my ear.

 

“What’s up~~” I dragged my tone lazily.

 

“Noona! Amber noona, is that you?” A guy’s husky voice speaking in Korean entered my ears.

 

“Who are you?” My eyes were still shut as I replied automatically in Korean.

 

“Amber noona, I’m Kai!” He said excitedly.

 

“Arh… Kai who?”

 

“Noona! Kkamjong! Kkamjong!” He shouted into my ears that made me opened up my eyes immediately.

 

“JongIn! Omo! Mianhe… I didn’t really recognize your voice.” I apologized not forgetting to yawn.

 

“Yah, Noona… what are you doing?” He asked.

 

“Being a lazy here on my bed… Why did you call?” I sat up on my bed.

 

“Noona… didn’t you receive the concert ticket I emailed you?” He asked.

 

“You did? Arh… I didn’t check!” I was being too occupied recently that I seldom touch my laptop.

 

“Noona! The concert is the day after tomorrow!! Omo… are you still able to come? Would it be too rushed? Noona, I hope you could come…” JongIn sounded panic and disappointed.

 

“Kkamjong, calm down right… I’m sorry I didn’t read the email you sent me but I’m still going all right. How could I not support my lovely dongsaeng…” I smiled as I find that this dongsaeng of mine didn’t change much even though his appearance might had a great change.

 

“Really?! When are you coming?!”

 

“I will book the air ticket for tomorrow later, but… you got to take care of my stay since I can’t book any hotels in a rush.” I said.

 

“Araso, noona can sleep over at my house like what you always did when my dad was not at home…” He suggested.

 

“Well… I guess that’s the best? All right, Kkamjong… see you tomorrow! You owned me once!” I chuckled.

 

“Noona… before you ended this call… I want to ask you something…” He said softly.

 

“Shoot.”

 

I was waiting patiently for JongIn to say something but what replied me was silence. I asked again, “JongIn, what you wanna ask?”

 

“Actually, nothing… Noona, rest well okay? I need to go for practicing now… Bye.” Before I could say anything, the phone was hung and I stared at the phone in curiousity…

 

*This kid… really, what happened to him all of a sudden?*

 

Anyway, should I tell Kris whether I’m going out of China to Korea? Well, he must be in the airplane now… he wouldn’t be able to pick up my phone… and he would be really busy with his work in Japan since the project was extremely tedious and heavy. So, I guess… I should just not disturb him with a small matter…

 

I nodded my head and got up of the bed to proceed with the online booking for tomorrow’s air ticket to Korea.

 

* * *

(Korea, S.M E's dance studio)

(Kai’s POV)

-Sigh-

How stupid you are… it’s just two simple questions, ‘Do you really think of me as your dongsaeng? Could you think of me as a man?’

Just two simple questions and I were stuck. Such shameful thing I did there…

 

“Kai. What are you thinking?” Chanyeol hyung sat beside me wiping his sweat as he smiled.

 

“Just thinking…” I answered.

 

“Did your that noona agreed to attend our debut concert?” Chanyeol hyung asked.

 

“Yes. She said she would be here in Korea tomorrow.” I nodded my head as I grabbed a bottom of water and gulped down mouthful of water.

 

“That’s great!! Dongsaeng arh… Don’t forget to introduce her to us!” Suho came sitting down together with the two of us.

 

“I will, I bet you guys will like her. She is a awesome noona!” I smiled as I thought back at how the both of us first met.

 

 

She was twelve at that time and I was ten… I was a complete weakling and I was always being bullied by the sunbaes and even hoobaes in school. However, everything changed when Amber transferred to the school I was in from LA. She was the toughest girl I had ever seen. She saved my from those sunbaes and protected me.

Such skinny girl with two pleats was already a black belt taekwondo student! She really amazed me and the two of us became quite attached to one another. Slowly, I found myself following her around and falling in love with her, but she only thought of me as her younger brother.

 

I could still remember how sad I was when she went back to LA with her family when I was 14. From that day, I swear to buff myself up and changed myself so that I could stand up in front of her like a man. Therefore, here I am as the lead dancer of S.M Entertainment debut boy group, EXO K.

I was so happy that I managed to see Amber in China when I attended the social gathering with my father. Although she had her hair cut short, but she hasn’t changed any bit. But, what made my hope fell was she was already engaged to the tall and charismatic guy named, Kris Wu.

 

He made me felt small, he made me felt regretted for not taking over my dad’s company… he made me felt incomparable to him…

 

Last but not least… Amber seemed to love him…

 

My mood went down and my shoulders deflated when I thought about how Amber and that tall guy interacted… So lovingly and gentle… I hope that the I was the one holding on to her…

 

“Hyung…” Suddenly, a voice called me. I turned and saw Sehun’s eyes staring into mine. Chanyeol hyung and Suho hyung had left the corner to practice.

 

“What is it, Sehun?”

 

“You dazed off… What happened?”

 

“Nothing, let’s continue to practice.” I forced a smile and got up from the floor.

 

“You like that noona you talked about right?” Sehun asked.

 

I turned and looked at him in shock.

“Bwo?”

 

“You had been talking about her ever since you joined EXO K and became familiar with us. The way you talked about her was like she was the prettiest and the most awesome person in the world. I bet, you must be thinking about her just now.” Sehun smiled cutely.

 

“Am I that obvious?”

 

“It is! Anyway, if you really like that noona, why don’t you confess? You liked her for so long…” He suggested.

 

“But… I don’t know if it’s appropriate… she has a fiancé…” I whispered feeling hurt in my heart when I thought about it.

 

“Omo… but, you should confess before you regretted it! At least, you tried.”

 

I stared at Sehun who is the same age as me…

 

You should confess before you regretted it! At least, you tried.

 

Maybe I should try… I looked at back Sehun again and smiled, “I know what to do. Thanks, Sehun!” I patted his shoulder and gave a wide grin.

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

A chapter dedicated to Kai and other EXO-K's members. 

Hope you like this update! *Wink*

Anyway, I had posted up a new fanfic. (Shamelessly advertising it here. LOL)

Not on Krisber but Dynamic Black. You will know them if you watch SBS Gayo Daegun's performances.

Do subscribe to it, if you are interested to it! ^^

 

Yesterday... (Click me!)

Storylink: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/354255/yesterday-angst-hoya-jinwoon-kikwang-leejoon-ljoe-sad

 

Last but not least... I find this hilarious. 

Normal people would rubbed their palms for warmth but our dear 'Bacon' decided to create his way by stuffing both his hands into his mouth.

Daebak!