Prank ⑫

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

Ever since Kris’s subordinates had pleaded Amber to stay by Kris’s side, she had been following him to his office and meetings. Once Kris is there, you would definitely see Amber by his side ALL THE TIME. Okay, at least not in the toilet… (a/n that would be too ert.)

She was rather confused whether she was doing it because of responsibilities or she was actually getting used to Kris.

 

Today, there was a huge social gathering among the rich and as usual, Kris and Amber decided to attend it together. As soon as the two of them stepped out of the luxurious black car, cameras were flashing their lights on them like thousands of stars in the sky. It’s rather surprising that Kris actually brought a lady by his side to attend such a huge event. Therefore, they were here trying to find out what was the relationship between this two. They had heard rumours of him getting married soon a month ago and they would like to find out whether this rumour is actually true or not. However, as much as they want to dig out the truth, Kris had actually locked all the information preventing the media from asking further.

 

Compared to Kris’s expressionless face, Amber was smiling sweetly to the reporters and cameras. However, the both of them remained quiet towards the questions asking about their relationships. Kris carefully protected Amber from swam of reporters and cameras with his long arm wrapping her body towards him. Every time, there are reporters who touches Amber out of curiosity, Kris would slapped their hands off and glared at them sending them warnings, ‘She is mine!’

 

(Amber’s POV)

“What’s with your ty face?” I looked up at Kris and poked my finger in between his almost joining eyebrows.

 

“I shouldn’t had brought you here.” Kris grabbed my hand that was trying to smoothen his frowned eyebrow and looked into my eyes.

 

“Why? Am I not up to your standards?” I raised my eyebrow and asked.

 

“I dislike the way they looked at you.” He immediately turned his head and glared at the eyes that were staring at us and those who received his death glare immediately turned away.

 

“Are you jealous?” I laughed beneath my heart. I could see that those people were just curious about my identity. But, I’m very pleased that this wooden block was having other feelings than just acting cool.

 

“What do you think?” His gaze became gentle as he gave a smirk.

 

“You should be proud that your partner, me is eye catching. This proved how awesome was your taste in woman.” I said confidently.

 

“You don’t even blush when you say such things.” He shook his head as smacked her head.

 

“Ouch! Why should I blush? I am speaking the truth. As long as I acknowledge it, I’m happy. I don’t care what others will comment.”  I slicked out my tongue at him playfully.

 

Kris just nodded in agreement and led me inside the hall.

 

* * *

As soon as we stepped inside, woman be it young or old were staring straight at Kris’s handsome features. I must admit this made me feel proud because I’m currently engaged with this handsome creature on earth. Their gazes followed the two of us as we walked in.

 

“There are a lot of woman staring at you.” I commented not knowing that my voice sounded sour.

Now, I’m kind of regretted for cutting my hair so short… I should have leave my precious long hair alone… Wait… Didn’t I just say that I don’t care how other people see me? I’m confident with myself!

 

“Really? Did it happened that you are jealous?”

 

Me? Jealous? I can't even imagine myself associating with this word.

 

“Jealous?” How could she be jealous? No way!

 

“Then why are you smiling, but your eyes were fuming?” He laughed.

 

“I… I didn’t! Stop talking nonsense.” I looked downwards as I bit my bottom lips and pulled my hem of the skirt unnaturally.

 

(Kris’s POV)

“Really?” I pulled her to one corner where there are not many people and pulled her into my hug.

 

* This woman is still in denial… *

 

Although, I’m really happy but I decided not to anymore since she don’t want to lose her pride to me.

 

“You are not jealous, but I am.” I patted her back and then pulled her away from me so that I could meet her eyes.

 

“You are jealous? Why?” This woman is on purpose. She knew how I liked her but she was asking for an exact answer.

 

“Those guys are staring at you ert-ly slash e-ly.” I sighed and explained and continued, “From tomorrow onwards, you are forbidden from wearing short skirts.”

 

Those guys were staring at the slim and long legs of hers and I bet they are waiting for a chance to hit on my girl.

 

“Really? Then we are on par now.” She let out a cute laughter.

 

“Always stay by my side. Those guys there are bad people.” I warned her.

 

“Now, you sound like my father.”

 

I stared at her and waited for her nod and in the end she finally gave me a satisfied answer, “Alright, uncle! But, to be fair… you must not look at any girls here and you can only reveal smile to me.” She said as she poked her index finger on my chest.

 

“HAHA! Silly girl, my eyes can only fill you in. You had already fill my heart up.” I bent down to her ears and whispered softly to her.

 

After hearing what I said, her face immediately turned red and she hid her face to hide her burning cheeks from me.

 

As I was smiling, a voice broke the wonderful atmosphere of ours.

“Mr. Wu…” I turned and glared at the man who appeared.

 

“Erm… our CEO wants to talk to you.” He coughed unnaturally and pointed at the man who is at his late 50s at the other side of the hall.

 

“Who is he?” Amber asked.

 

“A good friend of my father’s from Korea. Let’s go and greet him then.” I finished my sentence and led her towards the man who requested for me.

 

* * *

“How are you, Mr. Kim?” I bowed to the man and greeted him.

 

“Oh… Kris, there you are. It’s been a long time since we last met. How were your parents doing?” He gave a friendly smile.

 

“Enjoying their retirement.” I gave a polite smile as I caught how his son looked at Amber and how Amber stared widely at him. This made me feel rather threatened. I tightened my arm that was wrapping on Amber’s waist and pulled her closer to me.

 

 

“Arh… that’s good! If only my son is willing to take over my business, I will be like your parents enjoying life.” He said as he pushed his son towards us.

 

“Dad, I’m not interested in any business related thingy… I enjoy my singing life.” The young man who dressed in stylish tux said.

 

“Alright, alright… Anyway, meet my only son… Kim Jong In.”

 

“Aka, Kai!” The man continued and offered a hand shake to… Amber.

 

I raised an eyebrow and before Amber could hold onto his hand, I gave him a handshake instead. 

 

"Nice to meet you, Jong In" I smiled and shaked his hand.

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

Comments?