Prank ⑪

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Amber’s POV)

Since, I know that I won’t get any answer regarding my feelings towards Kris, I shall spend my time wisely with Kris’s subordinates then. When I entered the meeting room again, I was surprised that all the people I saw earlier on were seated on the exact place they were in.

 

I raised my eyebrow and settled myself on the same chair I seated earlier and asked, “Okay… so what do you want to talk to me about?” I gave them a smile hoping that they will be relaxed and not look so serious.

 

“Well, actually we were… thinking, whether you can stay by our CEO’s side forever?” A man who looked like he was in his late 20s said as he clean his sweats on his forehead.

 

“Huh? Wait, what did you just said, I didn’t really catch it.” I blinked my eyes and thought that I might have heard them wrongly.

 

“Please stay by our CEO’s side forever.” A lady’s voice could be heard.

 

I turned and looked at the lady who had her eyes glued on Kris earlier on during the meeting.

 

“Why?” I thought this lady was interested with Kris? Why was she telling me to stay by Kris’s side?

 

“Erm… because, while you are beside Mr. Wu… our life will be so much easier…” The lady looked down for a moment and whispered.

 

“Why do you guys think so?” I asked curiously.

 

“Well, because we had been noticing and realized that our CEO’s mood had been really pleasant recently, and it really lessen the tense atmosphere. Everyone were able to work in a better environment.” One of them explained.

 

“Yes, indeed… Furthermore, we realized that once you are here… he didn’t even call any of us up to level 60!” Another said.

 

“And, we don’t feel much stress during meetings!”

 

“Yes! Yes! His eyes were not so scary now.”

 

“His tone is not so stern too.”

 

Everyone started talking one by one. Looked like, Kris really scares them a lot!

 

“So?” I stared at them trying not to laugh. If I’m not wrong, they were all older than her and they were all pleading her?

 

“We think that, the cause of Mr. Wu’s sudden change was because of you.” The same lady said and everyone nodded his or her head in agreement.

 

“Ahh… I understands now…” I nodded my head.

After listening to what they said, saying that I’m not happy is a lie. So, Kris had actually been changing bit by bit because of me?

 

“You want me to stay by Kris’s side, then what about you? I thought you like Kris?” I looked towards the lady who I suspect she might be in love with Kris and asked. I admit that I’m rather curious and do care about what she is going to reply me.

 

Everyone in the room gasped and laid their eyes on the lady.

 

“Me? How would I be in love with Mr. Wu?!” She kept on shaking her head and hands.

 

“But, I saw you staring at Kris just now in the meeting. Wasn’t you looking at Kris?”

 

“No, no! I’m not looking at Mr. Wu! I’m actually looking at you…” She said softly.

 

“Looking at me?!” Oh my! Don’t tell me she fell in love my current handsome features?!

 

“Well, because I admired how you actually had this courage to stand by Mr. Wu’s side and even retaliate at him! The way you talked to him was really natural and confident!” She said as her eyes were shining brightly.

 

“Kekeke!” Oh… so I had been thinking too much! I thought that she was interested with Kris… and for some reason, I felt relieved because of her answer.

 

“Alright, I will consider you guys’ suggestion then.” I stood up and announced.

 

“I have to go back before Kris get suspicious and you people will get into trouble.” I bowed at them and left the room with a wide smile.

 

I immediately took the lift back to level 60. After hearing what those people had said really made me feel so much better, as if all my problems had some solutions. Well, I guess… it’s stupid to waste my brain juice trying to figure out what I really think Kris as. Why not just leave those problems behind and enjoy this kind of life? After all, this one-month I had been living a good life and why not just continue it?

 

When the door of the lift was opened, a big hand grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me out of the lift and before I knew it, I fell onto a familiar warm chest. Knowing whom it was made me smile even more as I leaned my ears against the broad chest and listened to the heartbeat of his. The familiar scent entered my nose as I felt myself relaxing and my arms were automatically wrapping around his waist.

 

*Arh… So comfy!*

 

“I was thinking… if you still don't appear inside the lift this time, I’m going down to hunt for you.” He locked my waist towards and whispered into my ears.

 

(Kris’s POV)

“Oh, then you must count yourself lucky. You were just thinking and I actually appeared right in front of you.” She laughed.

 

It’s lucky that Amber did not try to escape or hide from me. I thought that she might hide inside her turtle shell and locked her heart away from me. She will never know how I was worrying and how I couldn’t continue with my work and started walking in a circle in front of the lift for 30 minutes. I slowly pulled her away from me and looked at her carefully.

 

“What?” She frowned as she tilted her head looking curious.

 

“You looked a bit weird… Did something happened?” I asked her.

 

From her tiny face, I could see that she was in a really good mood, even her eyes were telling people that she was happy and it looked really different from how she looked before leaving my office earlier on.

 

“Nope. Nothing happened… it’s just that I found something interesting only.” She shook her head and winked at me.

 

“Really?” The way she smiles really look suspicious and the way she looked at me seems like she was pleased with herself.

 

“Of course!” She nodded her head with strength trying to tell me it’s true and then started walking away from me towards my office.

 

“Really nothing?” I followed her behind and asked her again.

 

“Aish! I said it’s nothing!” Amber turned and shoots me an annoying look.

 

“Alright you silly girl…” I smiled and messed with her short hair before closing my office door.

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

I had posted up my new Christmas special fanfic on Krisber, featuring EXO M as well!

Anyway, just wanna tell you guys that it's not a one shot! ^^

Click on the link below to direct you to the page! 

Anyway, I had posted the first chapter! :D

It's all started on KRISTMAS! (Click me!)