Prank ⑩

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Kris’s POV)

“What happened to you? Are you hot?” I turned Amber around so that she could face me and then I used the back of my hand to feel her forehead for temperature.

 

“Or, are you tired?” I frowned as I notice how stiff she was and her eyes were staring big into me. I decided to lead her to the resting room in my office but, once I slipped my hand into hers, she immediately jumped and kept a 100m distance away from me.

 

“What is happening to you?” I walked forward so that I could get closer to her, but she begun to step backwards every step I took. 

 

I decided to stretch out my arm and grabbed her wrist then pulled her forward, but she ended up crashing into my chest. Before she could do anything, I immediately wrapped my arms around her so that I could hug her fully.

 

“L-let go…” She stuttered as she pushed my chest away from her.

 

Looking at how panic she was when she was close to me, I finally know what was the reason for her sudden panic and hiding. She was actually slowly developing feelings for me and she is in a denial stage now. I smiled as I notice her changes and my heart flattered. I tightened my arms again and then pulled her slightly away from me and the next second, I bent down slightly and pushed my lips against hers without allowing her to react.

 

(Amber’s POV)

“You…” When I thought that Kris had finally decided to let me off, but what I saw was his enlarged face and the next second, he landed his lips on mine and then slides his arms around my waist hugging me tight, pushing me towards him.

 

His eyes were closed while mine were widened up and I saw his thick eyebrow and eyelashes. His lips were so warm and soft that it made my heart began pumping like it was crazy. My legs were jelly and I couldn’t help myself feeling airy. I felt like I’m lying in the middle of the clouds and it felt heaven-like. Both of my hands were squashing Kris’s shirt and then slowly loosen up the strength of the grip. The kiss was so tender that I lost my mind and was actually wrapping my arms around Kris’s waist. I could feel that his body stiffened up but he immediately hugged me tighter.

 

So, this is a kiss? My first kiss…

 

The both of us were almost out of oxygen and Kris slowly broke the kiss and the both of us stared at each other for a few seconds until he reached out to my lips and touched it, looking rather satisfied with what he had done.

I immediately reddened up when I felt his thumb rubbing against my lips.

 

“Are you alright?” He asked as he suddenly pulled me towards him again like as if he purposely did this, so that I couldn’t think well.

 

“I- I want to go to the washroom.” I tried to withstand my jelly body and whispered.

 

His touch was too scary. I’m unable to think well if I’m around him… I need to find a quiet place to think clearly.

 

“Don’t hide from me.” He said.

 

“I… I….” I sighed and nodded my head. Although, I said that I would not hide from him, but I still need to find a place to calm myself down and analyze what had really happened to me.

 

My plan is now officially ruined by this sudden kiss, and I’m now not sure whether there is a need to continue with my pranks or not.

 

“At least give me sometime to be alone.” I said.

 

“Alright.” Kris patted my head and smiled slightly.

 

“I know that you are busy, so… I’m not going to disturb you now. I will just walk around the building. I won’t leave…” I gave him a promise, as I don’t want him to be worried.

 

“Hm…” He nodded.

 

“Thank you!” I thank him and then immediately ran out of the office.

 

* * *

 

This is so confusing! I frowned as I looked at myself in the mirror that was on the wall of the lift. I touched my lips that was still left with Kris’s trace…I felt like I actually enjoyed the moment just now. I bit my bottom lips and started daydreaming.

Thinking of Kris now made me meticulously feel happy and bliss… Oh wow, what the hell is happening to me! This is not me!

 

“Are you really Amber Josephine Liu?” I looked at my reflection from the mirror and asked. I looked deeply at myself through the mirror and found that my cheeks were as red as an apple and why do I see that my face is having this weird ‘love’ light shining…

 

Love? Had I fallen in love?! God! I’m in love and the person is Kris Wu?! Why did things getting out of my control?? I leaned my forehead against the mirror and knocked my head against it lightly hoping that, by doing so all the messy thoughts I had will fly away.

 

“Ms. Liu!” The door of the lift opened up and the people who I saw previously in the meeting room raised their eyebrows and looked at me weirdly.

 

Awesome! Now, I looked completely like a weirdo to them. I immediately turned around and gave them a sweet smile.

 

“Er-haha! Hi! Do you all want to take the lift?” I cleared my throat and smiled at them.

 

Everyone shook his or her head immediately.

 

“Not coming in? Then, do continue to work hard! Fighting!” I shouted and then pressed the close button and gave out a sigh of relieve.

 

I don’t think they had notice my red cheeks and slightly swollen lips right?

Before the doors of the lift were fully closed, someone came and opened the doors again. I immediately hung up a smile again and looked at the man curiously.

 

“Anything else?” What happened to them? I thought they just said they did not want to take the lift?

 

After hearing my question, all of them started pushing one another for a moment and finally, someone volunteered to come out and speak.

 

“Erm… Ms. Liu… We were wondering if you are free… We would like to talk to you…” He was stuttering as he scratches his head shyly.

 

“Talk to me?” About what?

 

Everybody nodded their head and some of them were using puppy eyes on me.

 

“Alright.” I nodded and then followed them to a room.

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

Annyeong peeps!

I know it's stupid to put the poll! LOL! But I just want to stop myself from going flicker minded. If I can't decide then I will just leave it to you guys. After all, I would be starting the story quite soon! 

Thank you for voting and I shall stick to my Krisber pairing then. So, I guess I shall try OC next time! ^^