Prank ⑯ Part 3- (2 days 1 night trip)

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Amber’s POV)

“You know how to cook?” I stared at the way Kris cut the ingredients. It looks like he had been doing this for countless of times.

 

“I learnt it myself when I studied in Canada.” He turned and looked at me with a most angelic smile.

 

“Seriously, what are you not good at?” I sighed as I realized how perfect this guy could be. This made me feel so useless! To be honest, I at cooking. Well, mainly because I haven’t touch any stoves before but I know that I at it.

 

I rested my cheeks with both of my palms and pouted my lips.

 

“I’m not good at courting girls.” He simply replied and continued with his knife work.

 

“Really? But, you already di-“ I stopped immediately after realizing what I was about to say and quickly shut my mouth tight.

 

“I already what?” Kris turned and looked at me with his eyebrow raised and the next second, his lips were pushed upwards forming a smile.

 

“Don’t take it wrongly. I- I didn’t say I like you.” I blushed and turned my face away from him while swallowing my saliva.

 

“I didn’t say anything. You said it yourselves.” He chuckled.

 

“W-whatever. I’m going to watch the television programme now.” I stuttered and was about to move my legs but Kris grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me in a swift move causing me to bump straight to his chest.

 

“You said you like me, didn’t you?” He wrapped his hand on my waist and he stared down into my eyes when I looked up at him.

 

“N-n-no, N-nothing.” I wanted to deny but I felt like my tongue was tied up and I was stuttering all the way making me sound like I am lying, which in fact I am.

 

*Damn this. I just threw myself under the bus with my stupid mouth.* I mentally scolded myself.

 

“Why are you stuttering?” Kris gave an eye smile while I could feel his breathe getting closer to me. His voice was unknowingly deep and seductive. The atmosphere was getting warm as I see Kris’s face getting bigger and the next second I could feel his lips on my forehead, then down to my nose and without much hesitation, he captured my lips causing me to gasp but immediately closed my eyes and followed his pace.

 

My arms were automatically hung on his neck as I tiptoed to get closer to him. His kiss was gentle as always and he tilted his head to another angle but still capturing my lips. I could feel his tongue probing for entrance and without thinking much my lips were parted for his tongue to enter.

 

The two of us never leave each other as Kris pinned me on the wall and deepened the already breathe taking kiss. My mind was blank and my legs were weak and I was about to fall, but Kris grabbed hold of me. I could feel his kiss trailed from my lips to my chin and down to my neck. It was ticklish yet .

 

“K-Kris…” I couldn’t help myself moaned as I felt him on my collarbone.

As soon as I gave a weak voice, Kris immediately stopped like he got time controlled by someone. He looked at me in shocked and cursed, “, I almost lost control!”

 

I was still in dazed until he cursed out loud making me woke up from the make out session we had just seconds ago. I was also surprised and shocked at what we had just did there… We almost were about to have…

 

“Er… hahaha… good kisser you are…” I tried to force a smile as I cupped my berning cheeks with my hands. Without thinking, I immediately ran out of the kitchen, up to the room and locked myself in there.

 

*Holy ! We almost… we almost cross the line in the KITCHEN!*

 

But, thinking back… the kiss was amazingly good! Kris is hella a good kisser and I’m totally lost in his touch and his lips on mine… 

 

*Wait! What did I just said to Kris just now? ‘Good kisser you are?’ WOW! Daebak, Amber Liu! You just got yourself looking like a fool in front of Kris. Awesome!* I face palmed at myself.

 

(Kris’s POV)

I couldn’t stop myself from smiling as I saw how Amber rushed out of the kitchen and the next second I heard a loud slam of the door from the second floor.

 

*Good kisser you are?* Only Amber would say such things…

 

Her face just now was so red and to think that I’m the one who make her blushed made me feel really satisfied. The moment I heard her said that she likes me, I just couldn’t help but kiss her to express how happy I was and the fact that she responded to my kiss made me fluttered with happiness. I got to admit that I almost going to let myself off in the kitchen, which I’m glad that I didn’t. I do not want her to feel unimportant by having her first time in an open area… when, she just accidentally confessed to me...

 

*Look like, I got to take a cold bath to calm myself…*

 

* * *

 

(Amber’s POV)

While I was lying on the bed staring up the ceiling blankly, I heard Kris’s footstep near my door and the next second, he slipped a small piece of paper under the door. I immediately went to the door and picked up the paper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I chuckled at his handwriting as soon as I looked at it.

*It’s so cute* His handwriting is way too cute for a person like him.

 

After reading the note, I looked up at the wall clock and it showed 8:45pm.

I thought that he had forgotten about our date, after all it’s been hours after finishing the dinner at 6:30pm. The dinner was a little awkward for me since I had slipped my tongue and confessed my feelings to him and I’m glad that Kris actually stayed quiet even though he could just tease me more.

 

Since, the two of us are going to have a date, I had decided to confess my feelings towards him officially, after all the confession in the late afternoon was not well prepared and I didn't planed to do so.

 

*What should I dress?* I scratched my head and dug my luggage to find some decent clothing but sadly, the only clothing that I packed were t-shirt and shorts. Now, I regretted for changing my wardrobe to complete boyish. I should at least keep those slightly more femine outfits in the first place.

 

I guess, I have to wear this for our first date…

I looked at the cute green dragon cartoon that was printed on the white t-shirt that caught my eye between the dull colour and cool apparels.

 

*At least, this looks cute…*

I took the shirt and changed into it. I glanced at the wall clock once again and it’s already 9pm. This is my first time I had really think through what I’m supposed to wear even though there are limited clothes that I had packed.

 

I sighed and went out of the room to the stairs that lead to the rooftop. I looked around the house and the whole hallway was quiet and peaceful. There is no sign of Kris and I guess he must be upstairs. I hesitated for a moment and finally gathered enough courage to walk up to the rooftop.

 

“You are finally here.” As I finally climbed the last step, Kris’s voice entered my ears and I raised my head up to see him with his most attractive and charming smile I had ever seen. He was sitting on the white mattress and his hair was slightly messy but still looked good as always.

 

The place was really amazing. It’s spacious decorated with plants. White wooden furnishings filled the place and in the middle of the place, there placed a comfortable mattress accompanied with snacks and drinks. Moonlight lit the space with the waves and smell of the sea making the whole environment simple yet warm and romantic.

 

I walked gradually towards him where the mattress were and sat down beside him.

 

“Do you like the place?” He asked as he handed me a drink.

 

“It’s amazing! Relaxed and freedom!” I smiled as I looked around the place.

Breeze was blowing on us and I shivered a bit.

 

“Come in.” Kris said as he took a big piece of blanket and invited me to join him in the blanket to keep warm.

 

Without hesitating much, I immediately crawled in and lied down beside him. 

“Wah!” The first word came out of my mouth after I lied down and looked up at the night sky. The stars were shining like diamonds. It’s really beautiful and what makes the whole thing perfect was to have someone I love beside me.

 

“It’s really amazing wasn’t it? I always spend my personal time here alone whenever I come here.” Kris said softly as I could feel his hand reaching mine and held tightly.

 

“Next time, you won’t be alone…” I turned and looked at Kris who had his eyes staring at the sky but turned to face me after hearing what I had said.

 

 

(Kris’s POV)

I was surprised that Amber had said that even though she had already accidentally confessed her feelings to me. I thought that she might continue to hide herself again... after all the dinner was extremely awkward.

 

 

Next time, you won’t be alone…

 

 

That is the best phrase I had ever heard in my whole lifetime. It’s a promise for the next visit and it meant a lot to me. It’s like a vow to stay by my side forever…

 

“So… it’s true… that you fell for me?” I asked nervously. I had always been confident in anything I do, but Amber’s feelings was something I’m always unsure about.

 

“Erm…hem… yes…” Amber gave a dry cough and the last word was barely heard and but I’m still able to catch what she had said.

 

A wide smile spread across my face, as I couldn’t contain my overflow of happiness. I wanted to express all the happiness I had through my smile.

 

*She admitted… Finally admitted!*

 

“Actually, Kris… I… erm… Had already been feeling something towards you quite some time ago, but I was confused, very confused… because to be honest, I don’t find myself liking you in the first place… in fact, I dislike you. But… ever since I entered this house… I found myself slowly accepting the fact that I’m your fiancée after performing all those childish pranks on you… As time goes by… I found myself drawing towards you and until this morning… I had realized that… I love you…” Amber who lay beside me had her eyes looked into mine sincerely. Her cheeks were red but it didn’t stop her from saying such things.

 

“Can you say that again?” I couldn’t believe what I had heard, especially the last three words. I thought, I might wait forever to hear those words coming from her.

 

“Eh? You mean the whole chunk I had just said?!” Amber frowned as her cheeks were still red and she pouted her lips.

 

“No… the last three words.” I smiled and pecked on her pouted lips that were luring me to kiss her more.

 

“…I-I love you… Kris…” She hid her face from me as she stuttered.

 

“Amber…” I called and she looked at me with her big eyes.

 

Without thinking, I pressed my lips on hers kissing her passionately. I could feel her eyes widened up in shock but kissed back with the same amount of passion. My tongue was asking for permission to enter and her lips were slightly parted which allowed it to enter freely. I pulled her closer to me so that I could occupy her lips fully and explored every corner of . I slowly trapped her under me without separating our lips. The both of us finally leave each other when Amber was out of breath. I leaned my forehead on hers as we panted heavily. Our eyes were locked to each other and I finally said the same phrase to her, “I love you… Amber…”

 

She smiled as she pulled me to her and our lips met again. The night was beautiful, the moon and stars were there to witness our love towards each other. 

 

*Finally... Amber.*

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!! 

Here I am giving you an update with fluff, fluff and more fluff!!

Alright, Amber finally confessed to our Kris! Yay!

Anyway, I hope you like this and I wish you guys a HAPPY HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

 (I need them to be my Christmas present. Santa, PUR-LEASEEE)