Prank ⑯ Part 2- (2 days 1 night trip)

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Amber's POV)

“God is listening.” Suddenly, a pair of arm wrapped onto my waist from the back pulling me towards the broad chest, which caused me to gasp.

 

*Kris!*

 

I could feel his warmth from his chest and his chin leaning on my shoulder. His warm breath was on my cheek sending trembles down my spine.

 

“Aren’t you sleeping?” I tried to calm myself down from the thought I had earlier on.

 

“I woke up.” He whispered into my ears as he brushed his lips on my cheeks causing me to shrug my shoulders.

 

“T-that was fast…” I bit my bottom lips, as I was really nervous by this sudden close contact with Kris’s body. It’s not my first time being so extremely close to him, but at this moment after realising my feelings towards him I felt more sensitive towards his touch.

 

“What were you thinking just now, that you called for the god?” Kris asked as he tightened the arms at my waist.

The breeze was blowing straight towards as and I did not felt cold because of the warmth that was coming from Kris.

 

“N-nothing… nothing actually… Just realized something that I had been oblivious…” I replied.

 

*I’m in love with Kris… I’m actually in love with him who I didn’t like at first… *

 

I bit the inward of my cheeks as I tried not to smile too widely because of the overflow of happiness in me.

 

I’m in love with Kris…

 

I’m in love with Kris…

 

I’m in love with Kris…

 

The phrase had been repeating in my mind but I didn’t felt annoyed as compared to what I thought supposed to…

Getting close to him would make my heart raced and I would feel uncomfortable if I didn’t get to see him… So, this is the feeling of being in love?

 

I like this feeling.

It’s sweet and… amazing…

 

“Do you wanna join me for a star gaze session at night?” Kris asked while we were still remaining at the same position enjoying this moment.

 

“Are you asking me out for a date?” I smirked as I .

 

“Well, I guess… it is. We didn't really date did we?” He chuckled as he turned me around and looked deeply into my eyes made me mesmerized.

 

“And you already tied me down for marriage, dude. Is this how you make a girl falls for you?” I raised an eyebrow and folded my arms in front of my chest looking displeased.

 

“Amber ah… Please pardon with my inexperience, I don’t do such things to any girls, you know…” Kris scratched his neck looking embarrassed.

 

“You don’t have any girlfriend before?” I widened up my eyes in shock, as I can’t control myself from smiling.

Come one, Kris is one of a hell... the definition of P-E-R-F-E-C-T and he didn't have a girlfriend. Unbelievable.

 

“I do… but none of them are serious… furthermore, I had not been going out with any girls ever since I’m 20… but you are going to be my last one…” He said honestly.

 

*Ever since 20? I would be lying if I were not happy with what he said. *

 

“So, are you willing to accept my offer?” He leaned his forehead against mine and kissed my nose.

 

“Hmmm… Ok.” I nodded my head and let out a soft laughter.

 

“It’s getting late, shall we go to the nearby supermarket to buy some ingredients for dinner?” Kris asked.

 

“Ok.” I smiled and the two of us left the house for the supermarket.

 

* * *

 

(Kris’s POV)

The both of us entered the small supermarket that was not far from the beach. Amber volunteered to get the trolley as soon as we stepped out of the car, while I looked around first.

 

“It’s been a long time ever since I entered a supermarket!” Amber pushed the trolley and smiled like a Cheshire cat.

 

“Then we should go often.” I ruffled her short hair and took over the cart.

 

“Let’s have steamboat tonight!” Amber shouted as she pulled the other side of the cart to the cold storage.

 

“Anything you want.” I followed behind as she started choosing the ingredient with all her concentration.

 

She pinched her bottom lip and frowned looking indecisive about what to choose from the wide range of food. Her hair was no longer as short as a boy and it could be tied to a tiny ponytail if she wants. Even though, I would be happier if she still keeps her two braids but she looked more like a person with individuality like this.

 

I was observing her like I'm enjoying some sort of movie while she piled up the ingredients into the cart.

 

*She really does love tofu…*

 

I shook my head as I saw packets of Japanese tofu were sitting in the cart while seafood was at the other side with other vegetables.

 

“Young couple, do you want to try some fresh scallops?” Suddenly an elder stopped us from moving forward as she handed us a bowl of soup with scallops.

 

Amber came forward and took the bowl with a smile and gave it a try.

 

“Wah! It’s sweet tasting! Really delicious, granny!” Amber’s eyes brightened up like a puppy.

 

“Aww… your wife is so cute!” The elder smiled as she looked at me.

 

“Er… Granny, we are not-“

 

“Yah, she is always cute and… playful.” I replied not allowing Amber to deny. 

Her face went red as she stared at me widely.

 

“Young lady… you are lucky to have a husband that dotes you so much.” The elder nodded her head and turned to Amber.

 

“Granny, how did you know he dotes me? You only met him for less than five minutes.” Amber tilted her head and asked.

 

“Stupid question you asked. From your husband’s eyes, of course! He looked at you like you are his world!”

 

“Really…” Amber said softly almost to herself as she nodded her head like she was deeply in thought. But immediately continued, “Granny, I’m going to buy this! Two packets please!”

 

“Sure! Young lady!” The elder handed Amber the scallops she asked for.

 

“Thank you, granny!” Amber skipped her way to the other sections after she bowed to her.

 

I shook my head as I see her skipping like a child. She really was in a good mood.

 

“Young man! You got to buckle up! I could see that the girl likes you a lot.” The elder patted on my arm.

 

*Wait, didn’t she thought that I’m Amber’s husband?* I looked at the elder in confused.

 

“Young man, you can’t fool me. You are not even wearing a ring! I just commented that way so to sell my products. But, of course… in someway or another I do helped a lot of couples you see…” The elder gave me a winked and chuckled.

 

*Oh right, how could I forgot about it? Both of us wasn't wearing any ring...*

 

“I guess so…” I raised an eyebrow and thanked her, then quickly followed Amber who is already at the “junk” food section.

 

I could see that the girl likes you a lot.

 

*Really... Amber? Even someone who only seen you once could feel your feelings... When are you going to admit to me?*

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

Ah, ah! Amber, finally you admit! ^^

Comments?