Prank ⑯ Part 1- (2 days, 1 night trip)

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Amber’s POV)

While the two of us were eating peacefully, Kris looked up at me and asked, “Since, it’s a weekend… Why not let’s go for a two days one-night trip?”

 

“Going out?!” After hearing what Kris had said, I could feel myself hyped up.

 

“Yes, do you want to?” Kris chuckled at my silly expression and asked again.

 

“Of course! I LOVE TO!” I shouted happily like a child who gotten her Christmas present.

 

“Then, pack some clothes… we will set off in an hour.” Kris stood up and gave me a charming smile and then left the dining area living me in a shocked state.

 

*Arh… Finally I am going out of this house?! And… I’m going on a trip with Kris? I wonder where will he be bringing me…*

 

I immediately rushed up to my room and started packing some clothing into a backpack and then skipped down to the living room where Kris had already seated down waiting for me.

 

“Are you that happy to be out of this house?” Kris walked towards me and ruffled my hair.

 

“YES!” My reply just came out of my mouth without thinking much, which I immediately realized that it could easily be misunderstood, as I do not want to stay in this house.

 

“Erm… I didn’t meant it that way…” I quickly explained but Kris shook his head and said with his eyes filled with gentle, “I know what you mean… It must be bored to stay in the house for two months. Sorry that we only be able to go out for a trip for barely two days.” 

 

My heart melted at how Kris knew me… I’m not used to staying at home at all times. I love to go out for a trip to look around the world.

 

“At least, we are not going to rot at home for the weekends!  Let’s hurry!!” I shouted and raised my fist making a ‘superman’ famous action.

 

(Kris’s POV)

Looking at how excited Amber was, made me feel that I did not make a wrong move. If I knew that bringing her out for a trip will make her this happy, I would have done it earlier. After all, she is only 22 this year… and I do not want her to think that marriage is a birdcage stopping her from having her freedom.

 

“Kris, what are you thinking?” Amber waved her hand right in front of my eyes and tilted her head in confused.

 

“Nothing.” I smiled and held on her hands and off we go.

 

* * *

 

“Kris.” Amber called me as she was munching her favourite biscuits.

 

“Hmm…” I was still concentrating on the road and waited for Amber to continue.

 

“Where exactly are we going?” I could feel her eyes were on me but I did not looked back at her.

 

“Somewhere off the town…” I insisted on not revealing the place that I’m driving towards to even though she had been asking the exact same question for the past one-hour of journey.

 

“Why are you so secretive? Don’t tell me you are selling me away!”

 

“You cost more than my life, nobody can afford to buy you silly.” I laughed at her.

 

“Tsk… when did you get so cheesy? I remembered you neither tease nor smile at people. In short, you are a wooden block but… now…”

 

*Silly Amber… I changed because of you… You said you don’t like to live with someone that doesn’t even have expression. Furthermore, I had been so obvious. Amber… What should I do with you? You are intelligent but become dense when it’s related to love…*

 

“Do you like this change?” I forced a smile.

 

“Well… at least it’s not as annoying as an expressionless face.”

 

“I’m glad…” I whispered.

 

“What?” Amber asked and I guess she didn't catch what I said just now.

 

“Nothing.” I sighed.

 

It’s already two months and the third month is coming. Even though, I said that no matter what, I would definitely marry her after the third month… but I really wished that she could accept this marriage willingly and not because I insisted on it while she had no choice but to follow.

She must have thought that my EQ was good after all I tolerated all her ‘evil’ acts, but in fact I’m easily angered. All the pranks she pulled might consider harmless to me, but if it’s not Amber, I would definitely held zero tolerance and I see this as a technique for her to fall in love with me.

 

*Am I melting your heart, Amber?* I glanced at Amber and found that she had her eyes closed and seemed to be in her dreamland.

 

Looked like, I got to wait longer for you to give me an exact answer…

 

(Amber’s POV)

“Amber… Amber…” I was sleeping really soundly when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. A deep, yet soft voice entered my ears.

 

I slowly opened up my tired eyes and the first thing I saw was Kris flawless face. I looked around the place and found myself lying on a plain white bed. The room looked a little old but comfy… I could even smell the sea and hear the water splashing from the outdoor.

 

*SEA WAVES!* I widened up my eyes I sat up immediately.

 

“You are finally up?” Kris who was already sitting beside me came closer and gave a small smile.

 

“Where are we?” I looked around the place in curiosity.

The room was not brightly lit and I could see that the sun was setting. There is a balcony located not far away from the bed where you could see the full view of the sea.

 

“It's my secret hide out place.” He replied softly as he laid himself down the bed with the back of his head rested on his palms.

 

I turned and looked at him with my eyebrow raised up, “Your hide out place is a mansion in the middle of the beach?”

 

“This house was built because I enjoyed solitude. A place for me to escape from work… Not even my parents had known about his place.” He explained while having his eyes closed.

 

“I’m the first one?” I asked.

 

“And the last one…” He said as he gave a tired yawn.

 

*He had shared the most personal place with me… * I looked at him and softened.

 

He must be tired after driving for hours. 

 

I decided to leave the bed for Kris to sleep in without disturbance and entered the balcony so to view the extremely beautiful scenery of the sea. Although, it’s a common beach and it’s not like it’s my first time seeing sea, but I felt different this time. I had always traveled alone and I love traveling alone. However, I felt something special to have someone traveling together with me. It’s something I haven’t tried before… The place was quiet and peaceful with only Kris and me. It is definitely a good place to clear your thoughts and stay blank.

 

While enjoying the sights and sound of the surroundings, I tried recalling the days staying in the house with Kris. I got to admit that I enjoyed being by his side. I felt that there is no need to hide my true self and I was glad that Kris did not control me much. I could act totally playful, childish and not pretend that I’m matured and lady like in front of my family and others. After all I do not want to disgrace them.

 

Sometimes, I even felt blissful staying by his side. I mean, wherever we go, he would express the importance of me to him and he would gently protect me from harm and care for me. Who wouldn’t fall for such guy?

I realized, the more I stayed by his side, the more I didn’t want to leave! I’m used to Kris to the extent that if I’m thinking of leaving him, I would feel empty. It’s like, it’s wrong to leave him. In the past, I only thought of enjoying my life… being happy-go-lucky. Nothing would stop me from going ahead. But, this few days I had been really confused. I had this thinking of not leaving China! I had treated Kris as someone that is important to me!  

 

Thinking of how the people here treated me so well and how Kris’s eyes looked at me with affections and gentle… I started to love this place… and love… Kris…

 

*WAIT!*

 

I straightened up my body as I covered my wide mouth that was slightly trembling with my hand.

 

*What am I thinking just now? Did I just said I love Kris?!*

 

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed as I realized what I was really thinking just now.

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alright, I'm just thinking of finishing this story so that I could concentrate more on the Christmas fanfic.

Therefore, you will see me updating this fic often from now! Hehe! ^^

Anyway, I can't gaurantee that there would be in this fanfic, so don't put too much hope as I do not want to disappoint you if I don't. But, I still wish that you actually enjoy this fiction! 

Thank you guys, for reading and supporting! ^^