Prank ➄

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(Amber’s POV)

“I’m coming in!” I said after knocking Kris’s door and without even waiting for him to give me permission, I already barged into his room.

 

It’s quite late at night and I was unable to sleep well as I was bothered by how this family reacted to my evil plans. Therefore I’m right here confronting Kris Wu again.

I stood right beside Kris’s table for almost two minutes but his eyes were still glued to his desktop and he doesn’t seem to notice my presence.

 

As if he did not notice me!It's not like I'm invisible!

He must be ignoring me!

HE IS IGNORING ME AGAIN!

 

I gritted and then smiled to myself after having a perfect way to grab his attention. I moved slightly nearer to his table and “accidentally” off the power of his desktop.

 

“Any problem?” He finally looked up at me and asked without showing any irritated or annoyed face.

 

Tsk tsk.

Ever since I first met him, one thing that never changes was how “wooden” he is.

 

“Auntie and uncle went for holiday and had left for the trip right?” I asked after I had pulled a chair and settled down right in front of him.

 

“Hmm.” He nodded his head lightly and stared at me.

 

“Then… let’s get into real business!” I nodded my head in satisfactory and then continued confidently, “I just want to be frank with you that I do not want to marry you. Just by telling you this, wasn’t it enough to convince you to cancel this marriage?”

 

Kris stared at me coldly and asked, “You have boyfriend?”

 

For some reason, why did I hear some jealousy in his words?

 

“No.” I shook my head

 

“Reasons.” He demanded.

 

“No reasons.”

 

He stared at me silently as if he was waiting for me to say something. Well, I guess, he was waiting for me to speak.

 

The two of us continued to stare at each other for more than one minute and Kris suddenly shouted at me, “Explain clearly!”

 

Wah! This woodenhead had gotten angry? For the first time?

But, he really does look scary when he was in an angry mode.

 

“I don’t plan to have a husband! Your appearance was not what I expected and I don’t love you!” I said confidently and was satisfied with my ability of getting him angry with me.

 

His eyes that were often cold but now they were burning in fury and I could even feel the heat radiates from his body.

 

“I don't want to be married and I have no intentions in marrying you. I had never know that I have a fiancé and your appearance in my life is just a obstacle for me.” I continue trying hard to convince him. Okay, no. It was making him explode actually.

 

If I happen to fall in love with some guy and finally plan to marry him, he must be someone who appreciates me and not someone who give me cold eyes and expressionless face. Living with such person, I will be bored to death.

 

(Kris’s POV)

“What if I refuse to?” I folded my arm right in front of my chest and waited for her answer.

 

I was so happy that Amber actually initiated to come and find me in my room, but what I did not expect was how she was still not accepting the fact that she is going to marry me no matter what.

 

This woman is daring enough to come here alone from L.A, but it does not mean that she is able to leave the country or even this house freely.

 

“All those reasons I gave were not enough for you to give up on me? If all these does not convince you… then, the rest of the days will be miserable for you!” She stared straight into my eyes angrily and warned me.

 

'More sabotages and pranks?' That was what came straight into my mind when she said the word, 'miserable'.

 

“Actually, you have a lot of better choice other than me. With your face and the place you are having in your dad’s company, I bet there are billions of single ladies willing to marry you if you get rid of your ‘iceberg’ face.” She tried harder to convince me by praising and not forgetting to add some sarcasm in it.

 

“How about considering letting me off?” She looked into my eyes cutely waiting for the answer she is anticipating for.

 

Looking at Amber’s cute eyes, I almost wanted to nod my head automatically but I forced myself not to.

I found that the two of us were quite similar in some ways or another. We were both very stubborn in certain things that we had decided.

 

Therefore, I’m going to let her be disappointed again.

“I refuse to.” I said.

I had waited for her for such a long time and how could I give up on her so easily. That was impossible for me to do so.

 

“Fine! Then, Mr. Kris Wu, you will wait for it!” She glared at me and gritted, then stood up leaving one last sentence, “Goodnight, woodenhead!”

 

I smiled as I looked at how she turned away from me and slammed my door after stepping out of my room.

Is she so unwilling to marry me? Do I look so irritating to her?

 

But, unfortunately… the more she rejects me and hates me, the more I love her and wanting her to be my wife.

Amber… no matter what, you are mine and you will be my wife even though I have to tie you down to marry me.

 

(Amber’s POV)

I forced myself to calm down after getting really angry on the fact that Kris was still not willing to give up on the idea of marrying me after I had wasted so much of my saliva.

Even though, I was angry…there is a really tiny little bit of my heart that said, it was happy as Kris insisted on having me as his future wife though I purposely look boyish and devilish.

 

However, that was just only 5% of my heart said so, the rest of 95% said that I should think hard on how I could prank him!

Since, I had failed my first plan this morning but that does not means that I will fail the rest of them. Therefore, I have to think hard!

I'm not afraid of letting him see my true self!

 

After countless of days

(Kris’s POV)

I was standing right in front of Amber’s room that was beside mine and was planning to just peek on her to check whether she was still sleeping soundly or not, but I pulled back after remembering how she was unwilling to even spend her time with me during breakfast.

 

I guess, she was hiding from me therefore she was not willing to leave the room after I leave the house.

 

I shook my head and headed out for work.

This few days had been so quiet. Amber was acting weird, there are no pranks by her and it really gave me a false impression that she had given up on leaving me, but I know that was impossible.

Even though, she did not do anything funny… her attitude towards me was obviously not friendly.

 

~Sigh~

I guess, there is still a long way to go…

 

(Amber’s POV)

I opened up my door slightly to check whether Kris had left the house. After confirming that I was alone at home with the maids, I smiled and sneaked into his room quickly.

 

I looked around the dark room that really scares people off.

How can someone sleep in such monotonous room?

The only colours I could find here were black and grey and I don't even think those two were even colours.

 

Well, it does suit that ‘iceberg’ face!

 

But… since I’m going to be the "future young mistress" of this house, I must definitely have the rights to do anything to this house isn't it?

 

“HAHA! I will definitely make you regret for taking me in!” I laughed confidently having my evil plans inside my head.

I bet he will definitely burns after looking at what I will be doing to his room!

 

I called the maids and male workers in the house and started informing what they were supposed to do.

 

“There is… nothing to clean here, young mistress…” One of them stood forward and said.

 

“Those colours in this room… were too dull! Human staying in this room will definitely become alien. I had decided to change those wall colours to something bright and happy.” I said trying hard to show some worried face.

 

“But, young master will get angry if we touch his things.” Another maid said worrying about the aftermath of changing their master’s room concept.

 

“Not to worry, I will be responsible with everything.” I smiled confidently.

 

Who cares whether he will be angry to death, my main purpose was to make him enrage!

 

“Alright, we will do whatever young mistress says!” All of them nodded their head and proceed with their job.

 

Everybody started to cooperate and the dull and cold room was transformed to a happier look.

Everyone were anticipating for Kris to come back so that he could see this ultimate surprise and of course, I’m more interested in how he is going to get angry! 

Hehe!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

Annyeong!

Amber starting her engine to piss Kris Wu!

Hope you like this chapter!

Subscribe and comments? :D

*Remember me, on how I'm going to let you regret! Muhahaha!*

*Yes, wifey! I will remember!*