Accident

Although You Didn't Know

 

It was a bright sunny Saturday.The BAP boys had planned to go to the beach for some water sports.Yongguk had tried his best to make sure Ji Eun doesn’t tag along,but failed.She insisted on following and of course,it because her Daehyun oppa was going.

So,there they were.The seven of them were now on the way to the beach.”I can’t wait to see those girls in bikinisss~~!!”,Zelo whistled.”Hey,you under age maknae,no girls in bikinis for you”,Himchan chided.”But plenty for meee”,he sighed lovingly.Zelo rolled his eyes and pouted.

Yongguk drove silently and often glanced behind through the back mirror.He saw Ji Eun falling asleep on Daehyun’s shoulder.*She should just stay at home if she is sleepy*.

The ride to the beach was noisy with the BAP  boys rapping and playing with each other.As soon as Yongguk stopped the car,Himchan burst out from his seats.”This is heaven!!!”,he spread his arms widely.”You are embarrassing us,hyung”,Youngjae came out seconds later with the lunch boxes his maid prepared earlier.

“Eunnie?”,Daehyun lightly shook Ji Eun’s hands.”Em?”,she shot up from his shoulder and rubbed her sleepy eyes.”We are here”,he lightly pinched her cheeks affectionately.”So fast?”,she looked around,still rubbing her eyes.

By the time Ji Eun and Daehyun got out from the car,the boys were already playing at the beach.Himchan shot seductive winks to some of the girls who were sun bathing and they giggled.”They are hot”,he fanned himself.”Control your hormones,boy”,Yongguk chuckled and rested himself on the soft sand ground with both his arms on the back.

Zelo and Jongup were splashing each other at the shore while Youngjae just settled himself under a tree with his shades on.

Daehyun and  Ji Eun joined them after buying some drinks from a vendor.”Ew,what is he doing”,Ji Eun frowned disapprovingly when she saw Himchan flexing his muscles to the girls earlier.Daehyun just shook his head and chuckled.

Ji Eun and Daehyun joined the two youngest at the shore after changing into suitable attire.Ji Eun squealed when Zelo splashed her water and Daehyun stood protectively in front of her.Yongguk opened one of his eyes when he heard the squealing.*She doesnt look y when she played like this.Can she just be like this the whole day?*.

---

“Oppa!Hoya oppa is disturbing me again!!”,Jooyeon complained as she pulled Hoya’s hands away from her hair.Hoya’s long fingers smoothly ran down her black silky hair and he smiled contently.*Jooyeon,you are  my angel*.

“Hyung!How many times I told you not to touch my sister!”,Myungsoo frowned and glared at Hoya.”Erm…23423432 times?”,Hoya innocently beamed.”Urgh,get away from my sister”,Myungsoo groaned and pushed Hoya towards the other Infinite boys.

“Geez,Hoya.I don’t know what you see in her”,Dongwoo looked at Jooyeon who was shouting and cheering as she won the PS3 game.”She looks so…boyish”.”Shut up,hyung.Dont talk about her like that in front of me”,Hoya shoved Dongwoo’s shoulder.

Yes,you are right.Hoya was IN LOVE with Myungsoo’s sister.And it had already been quite some time.But it seems that,Jooyeon was never interested in him.All she cared about was her game,brother,game..and again,her brother.Myungsoo had been taking care of her ever since their parents passed away.So,no doubt,Jooyeon’s personality would be a little bit like a boy.

“Jooyeon,let’s play together!”,Sungjong chirped and took the other controller.”Hurry up!”,Jooyeon urged and bumped her shoulder with his.Hoya sighed.*How I wish she could treat me this way.The only times she touch me was when she wanted me to stop touching her*.

“Enough with the games.We are going out for lunch,remember?”,Sunggyu appeared from the stairs and turned off their games.”OPPA!”.”HYUNG!”.”Lower down your volume.My ear hurts”,Sunggyu rubbed his non itchy ear and chuckled.

“Guys!Woohyun is here,lets go!”,Sungyeol’s hollered from the door.Jooyeon and the rest of the boys scurried out from the house immediately.

“Woohyun!”,”Hyung!”,”Oppa!”,all of them greeted the slightly blur Woohyun.He smiled back at them.*It feels great to be with them just like how it was with omma*.

The eight of them decided to take the bus to somewhere around Hongdae for an awesome treat.They always treated themselves to a good meal whenever they get their pay.

They entered one of the famous dukbokki restaurant and ordered themselves food.”It feels great to be here”,Jooyeon beamed and rested her back on the chair.”It feels great to be here with you,Jooyeonnie”,Hoya smiled.Jooyeon just stuck her tongue at him.”Are you flirting with my sister in front of me?”,Myungsoo raised a brow.”I obviously am”,Hoya crossed his arms together.

“Man,both of you just never stop”,Sungyeol rolled his eyes.”Any plans later?”.”Sorry,I got to go right after lunch.Work”,Woohyun said.”I guess..all of us will be going home”,Dongwoo faked a sniffle.”We understand,Woohyun.Dont mind what that dinosaur said”,Sunggyu smiled.”Hey,I am not a dinosaur!”,Dongwoo denied.Everyone laughed.

Their meals were served shortly after and each of them shared the payment for the bills.They exited the restaurant,feeling satisfied as ever.The boys decided to walk Woohyun to his workplace.”There is no need to walk with me.You guys can just continue with your plans”,Woohyun said.”We wanted to”,the other 6 chorused.Jooyeon nodded her head enthusiastically.

Woohyun couldn’t say no.They played and chatted with each other along the walk.Suddenly,they heard a loud honk behind them and the eight of them jerked their head to the back instantly.

A Mercedes was seen speeding very quickly while the lorry who was coming from the other side kept honking.The Mercedes turned it wheels towards the direction where the lorry was coming from seconds later.*CRASH*,the impact of the collision from both vehicles were heard clearly by the eight of them.

Jooyeon screamed in fear and Hoya quickly took her into his arms.Everyone was quiet for a moment and none of them dared to move.There were no other cars in that area because it was supposed to be some industrial places.And it should be weird why a Mercedes can be seen there,but the boys were too shocked to think of that.

“Call the ambulance”,Sunggyu was the first one to command.Without another hesitated thoughts,he ran towards both of the vehicles to help the drivers.Sungyeol quickly took his phone out from his pockets and punched in the emergency number.

Hoya kept the shivering Jooyeon in his arms as he tried to calm her down.The others followed Sunggyu including Woohyun.

---

“I am dead tired”,Jongup sat himself down on the sand ground and panted.”We should come here often”,Zelo took the seat next to him and smiled.Youngjae who was reading a book peacefully under the tree,laughed.Yongguk,Daehyun and Ji Eun joined them moments later.

“Where is Himchan hyung”,Youngjae asked as he took out the lunch boxes.”There”,Jongup pointed.Himchan was surrounded by a few girls and he was taking selca with them.”Can I join him?”,Zelo grinned.”No,eat”,Youngjae shoved a piece of sandwich in his mouth.

Ji  Eun took a lunch box from Youngjae and started to dig in.All those running,splashing and squealing made her stomach growled in hunger.”Oh ya,Ji Eun nonna,I heard your phone ringing a while ago.I called for you,but you didn’t respond and I..dont dare to touch your phone”,Youngjae whispered the last sentence.

Ji Eun just looked at him and searched for her phone in her bag.She checked her phone immediately.

’30 missed calls’.’10 messages unread’.It was all from her mother.

“Who is it?”,Daehyun asked as he popped another sandwich into his mouth.Ji Eun pressed on the messages and started to read through it.Her eyes widened and her phone dropped to the ground when she read the last message.

‘Ji Eun..please..answer your phone.Your dad..he..he can’t make it’.

That moment felt so unreal to her.Her heart dropped and she felt numb.Her eyes were already breaming in tears and she didn’t know what to do at that moment.

“Ji Eun?”,Daehyun looked at her worriedly.”Oppa,its appa.Appa..he..involved in an accident”,Ji  Eun was now bawling.

-End-