Hired

Although You Didn't Know

 

Ji Eun pouted and folded her arms together on her chest.”Why are you being so stingy about telling me the job you found for me?”,she asked for the umpteenth times.”I told you,you will know when its time”,Woohyun pushed his glasses up and straightened his backpack strips.

She then suddenly gasped.Woohyun jerked towards her immediately,thinking she was hurt.”What?Did you got hurt?”,Woohyun eyed her up and down worriedly.Ji Eun was surprised at how worried he got but she didn’t dislike his concern.

“You are not thinking of introducing me to a job like becoming a hostress or something?”,she covered herself protectively.Woohyun didn’t even get the chance to protest when she kept accusing it herself.”I am not doing it!I won’t betray my own body!”,she shrieked.

Woohyun couldn’t help but laughed at her hysterical side.”Hey,hey,calm down”,he put both his hands out as a sign to ask her calm down.”I promise you it would be a decent job.And a job that pays instantly and well too”,he smiled.

“Pshh,if it wasn’t as you say,I will punch you to death”,she raised her fist at him fakely.Woohyun just chuckled as they continued walking along the corridor.

“Is it just me,or Ji Eun and that guy are getting closer?”,Zelo’s brows raised up curiously.”Now that you had said it,I notice both of them being together,almost all the time”,Jongup nodded.”I think it’s a good thing,though.Ji Eun didn’t have any friend ever since that..incident”,Youngjae said and looked at his friend,Daehyun who avoided his gaze at once.”Don’t be such a busy body”,Himchan smacked the back of his head.”Hey,it hurts!”,Youngjae yelped.

The BAP boys forgot about Woohyun and Ji Eun right after they disappeared from their eyesight.Daehyun on the other side was having conflict himself.He didn’t like the way Ji Eun being close with Woohyun and he didn’t like how Woohyun looked at him either.*What can I do?I am such a coward,I can’t even express my feelings,yet I am being such a whiny*.

“Daehyun?”,Yongguk who noticed him blanking out,called.”Yeah?”,he immediately replied.”You alright?We are heading to the canteen already”.”Ahh,yes.I am coming”,Daehyun said,took a last look at the corridor where Ji Eun and Woohyun had turned into and left with Yongguk.

--

“Where are you bringing me?”,Ji Eun tried to catch up with Woohyun’s fast steps.”Just follow me!”,Woohyun grinned.”Aish”,Ji Eun rolled her eyes.

Woohyun had took Ji Eun to ride another bus to the place he suggested her to work at.He still wasn’t telling her even though they were already heading there,leaving Ji Eun really frustrated.

Ji Eun stared out the window and tried to examine the surrounding.The surrounding was somewhere she had been before,but she couldn’t remember when.The graffiti and drawings on the wall were very familiar but she just couldn’t recall when.

“We are here”,Woohyun informed as the bus screeched to a stop.Ji Eun followed Woohyun down and looked around herself again.A familiar shiver ran down her spine.*This is a bad sign*.

“Come here,stick close to me.You wouldn’t want to get lost in this area”,Woohyun glanced around and pulled Ji Eun’s arms towards him.Ji Eun’s eyes widened as Woohyun wrapped his hands around her arms and pulled her closer to him.She took a look at him and her face reddened in embarrassment.

Ji Eun could smell a faint vanilla scent and she needed to admit that it was very comforting.Woohyun managed to make her feel safe and she liked it-no,she loved it.

“We are here”,Woohyun’s voice broke her bubble thoughts away.She looked up from the ground and a frown immediately appeared.”Isnt this the pub that I came here before with Dae-“,she stopped at the name that would made her remember about her past.”Yeah”,Woohyun noticed the change in her expression but didn’t say anything.

“Why are we here?”,she pulled herself away from Woohyun.Woohyun didn’t know why he felt slightly blank after she left his side.”Work.You will work as a singer here.With me,or should I say with us?”,Woohyun smiled.”Us?What do you mean us?And a singer?Are you kidding me?”,she snorted.

Woohyun didn’t feel annoyed at all at her words.He had already expected something like that from her.”I heard you sing.You were great.And you are singing with my friends.You will love them.Ji Eun felt her heart elated in happiness when she heard him saying her singing was great.She couldnt even hide her smile.

“You mean your friends that were singing with you the other day?”,she asked.”Yeah”,he nooded.”Oh god,they looked like some barbarians and they didn’t have any manners!Especially that poor kid!”,she exaggerated.

Woohyun frowned.He seriously didn’t like the way she described his friends.Ji Eun must have noticed him frowning.”I am sorry”,she forced herself to apologize.She didn’t want to lose the one person who actually care for her.

“Do you want the job or not?It pays extremely well.You will be able to cover up your expenses for the month”,Woohyun changed the topic.Ji Eun hesitated for a moment.She didn’t want to accept the job but the thoughts of paying her rent was occupying most of her mind.”Okay,I will take it”,she said,after conflicting with herself.

“Okay,let’s go in”,Woohyun led her into the pub.The pub manager examined her voice and agreed immediately.The manager was an old,chubby man and Ji Eun gets some fatherly vibe from him.He was kind and Ji Eun hated to admit that she had liked him the moment she saw him.

“I will see you tonight,eh?Ji Eun right?”,the manager smiled and patted her shoulder.”Ah,ne-neh”,she bowed.The manager nooded pleasantly and excused himself.”This is actually the first time I have seen you being polite”,Woohyun laughed but stopped when Ji Eun shot him a look.

“Let’s go and have some food before returning here to meet the boys”,Woohyun suggested.Ji Eun just kept quiet and nodded.Something was bothering her more.She wasn’t afraid of singing at the stage for the first time.She was afraid of meeting the Infinite boys,especially L who she had angered last time.*No matter what,I won’t back down on them!*.

 

-END-

 

Check out my new fic as well!!!Featuring Infinite,Exo and Iu.See you guys there!:D

Freeze!You are mine!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/425585