Daehyun-Ji Eun-Woohyun

Although You Didn't Know

“Sooo,what do you want to do with us today,kids?”,Woohyun smiled at the two kids.”God,I can’t stand the tone you use with those kids.It’s cracking me up”,Yongguk tried to withstand his laughter.”I don’t find anything funny about that”,Ji  Eun snapped.Youngjae and Daehyun immediately turned to look at her.They found it weird that she was defending him!She never defends anyone except for Daehyun.

“Well,I find it funny and I think it’s my freedom to do so”,Yongguk made a funny face at her and looked away.”At least his voice is better than you.Try mimicking his tone with your stupid,deep voice.I bet it will be much funnier”,Ji Eun started to laugh.Even Youngjae and Daehyun almost burst out in laughter when they imagined Yongguk talking in that tone.

“Yongguk oppa’s face is so red!!”,Mei Lin giggled.”Ya!Lin is right!”,Jun started to laugh timidly too.”What?!So I am the subject for you guys to laugh about now?”,Yongguk exclaimed.He wasn’t happy about that at all but he can’t stop himself for being embarrassed when Ji Eun made fun of him.

“Welll,hyung.At least you managed to make the kids laugh.It’s a good thing,right?”,Youngjae slung an arm on the sulking leader’s shoulder.Yongguk shot an annoyed look at Ji Eun and let out a soft groan.He didn’t want to fight back any further to a girl or he would definitely ended up looking like a loser.

Woohyun let out a soft chuckle when he realised the atmosphere wasn’t as awkward and stiff like earlier now.The laughter definitely made everyone felt a bit comfortable including the kids.Ji Eun turned to look at him after laughing and he gave her an acknowledging nod.He was glad that Ji Eun made the move to defend him even it wasn’t something serious.It might be Ji Eun had finally looked at him as a friend which it wasn’t something possible if they were in the past.

“We wanted to go to the waterfall up on that hill!”,Mei Lin announced excitedly when they got back to the topic.”Waterfall?Seriously?”,Yongguk raised a brow at them.”We can always bring you guys to the park or theme park,you know?The expenses are all paid by our school”,Daehyun smiled at them.*Daehyun oppa smiled.How long had it been since I seen that smile?*,Ji  Eun got deep into her thoughts as she stared at him.

“My mother told me that the view there was extremely beautiful.But..she didn’t manage to bring me there herself for she..passed away before she could do that..”,Jun whispered.He looked like he would cry any moment now.”Yah!You told me you won’t cry!”,Mei Lin pushed Jun’s shoulder lightly with a frown.”We will bring you there,so stop crying,okay?”,Woohyun muttered in a kind manner.

“If you cry,your mummy won’t be happy in heaven for she is watching you,you know?”,Ji Eun lightly pinched Jun’s chubby cheeks.Ji Eun knew better how much it hurt to lose a person that was dear to you.”Mummy is watching me from up there?”,Jun pointed to the bright,clear sky as he wiped his tears away.”Yes,just like how my daddy is”,she ruffled his hair with a smile.Somehow,Jun reminded her a lot about Ji Sung.She always told Ji Sung the same thing whenever he cried when he thinks about their father.

Daehyun and Woohyun immediately softened as both of them watched Ji Eun’s angelic smile from the side.Daehyun didn’t know she had a soft spot towards kids and his heart grew warm at the new side of hers.”Yup,just like how nonna is.She is a very strong girl because her daddy is watching her from heaven”,Woohyun cut in and looked at Ji Eun meaningfully.*This girl never fails to make me fall for her more*.

“I hate these touching moments”,Yongguk just had to ruin those moments.”Let’s move?We have to be back before dinner”,Youngjae glanced at his watch.”Yes,yes!I can’t wait to see the beautiful view with my eyes themselves!Those pictures that Jun showed me were marvellous!”,Mei Lin squealed.

“Let’s go,shall we?”,Ji Eun beamed as she looked at Jun.Jun nodded and ran to Mei Lin before wrapping his hand around hers.”You did a great job in comforting him back there”,Woohyun lightly poked Ji Eun’s forehead.”Yah!Dont touch me!”,Ji Eun frowned as she hit Woohyun’s fingers away.Woohyun just chuckled for he was used to her attitude,though she was never really angry at him.

Ji Eun watched Woohyun running towards the kids and she let out a soft sigh.She was amazed with herself,to be honest.She didn’t know she had that side of hers with her as well.Maybe,mixing around with Woohyun really brought the angelic side of hers out from her heart.

She heard a soft feet shuffling sound behind her,so she turned to look who it was.Daehyun was still standing there,staring at her in a daze.She blinked her eyes severely for she couldn’t believe she was actually making eye contact directly with him.Daehyun noticed her looking at him,so he quickly looked away,clearing his throat in purpose in the process.

Ji Eun saw his cheeks growing red and she couldn’t help herself to think that maybe Daehyun still loved her.And him taking the milk and bread to her earlier made things more convincing.Daehyun quickly braced himself and started to move his feet before he could reveal more of his feelings.

“Dae-“,Ji Eun almost called him out loud when he walked pass her.”Ji Eun!”,Woohyun waved his long arm at her,gesturing her to start following them.Thankfully to Woohyun,she managed to held her pride in before she burst out in front of Daehyun,demanding him for the answers of his behaviour.

“Hurry up,you slowpoke!”,Woohyun teased with a grin.”YAH!You better don’t make me catch you!Or I will break your glasses!”,Ji Eun wrinkled her nose and started running towards Woohyun.Daehyun watched Ji Eun running pass him and a sigh escaped from his lips.*I hope I can get you back but I can’t unless everything in father’s company is okay.I hope you would be able to wait for me,Ji Eun.Please..don’t let your heart stolen by someone else before I managed to lock it forever in my heart*,Daehyun thought,Woohyun’s blurry image appearing when the ‘someone’ he mentioned slipped into his mind.

 

-END-

Sorry for the filler chapter after not updating for so long.T~T.Please forgive me~~~