Infinite

Although You Didn't Know

 

“Congratulation on the engagement!”,Zelo and Jongup threw silly strings to the couple.Daehyun laughed and high fived Himchan who held his hand up.Ji Eun squealed in annoyance and took the strings off her hair,grumbling.”You will mess up my hair!”,she glared at Zelo and Jongup.Both of them quickly sat down with a sad expression.”Tsk”,Yongguk spat.

“They are just playing,baby.Its okay”,Daehyun squeezed her hands.”Wow,hyung,I didn’t know you were such a sweet and romantic guy back there”,Youngjae playfully nudged his shoulder.”I am not call Jung Daehyun for nothing”,he winked.

“Hey,we are going to the pub tonight.You joining?”,Yongguk looked at Daehyun.”Pub?What pub?”,Ji Eun frowned.”I wasn’t asking you”,Yongguk glared at her.The younger boys gulped.*Here they go again*.

“Sure”,Daehyun quickly replied.Yongguk nodded and pulled his cap down to cover his face.”I am going with you,oppa”,Ji Eun suddenly said,making all the boys looked at her with a stunned expression.She always hated the places they go but now she wants to follow them?

“Why?I thought you hated the places we go,and us”,Yongguk stood up from his seat and growled.”You don’t mind I join right,oppa?”,she ignored Yongguk and looked at Daehyun instead.*I need to keep an eye on oppa now,so that his reputation wont be destroy because of all these people*.

“You can always join us,baby.You are my fiancée now”,he kissed her temples.Yongguk kicked the chair he was sitting earlier and walked away.”I will go and get him.Dont worry”,Himchan smiled and ran to catch up with Yongguk.

--

Night came sooner than expected and the boys were all ready to go.They were all excited except for two person.Ji Eun and Yongguk.Yongguk wasn’t happy that Ji Eun was there and Ji Eun wasn’t happy that they are going to the pub.

The pub was located somewhere near Myungdong and it wasn’t as classy as the pubs in Kangnam.There were graffiti painted at some part of the wall and there were several people who were smoking outside the pub.

The pub was quiet with slow music playing behind despite the uncomfortable surrounding.Well,its very uncomfortable only for Ji Eun.The 7 of them sat on the couch at the corner of the pub.”As usual!”,Yongguk clicked his fingers.”No prob,Yongguk!”,the waiter smiled and quickly get to work.

Ji Eun looked around her surrounding with a deep frown.She dusted some none existence dust off her shoulder and grabbed onto Daehyun.”Why had you all come to this place”,she whispered,slightly agitated.

“You will see,later”,Daehyun chuckled.The drinks they ordered came few minutes later and the boys clang their glasses together.”BAP!”,they cheered.Ji Eun just remained seated on her seat and quietly sipped the drink that was foreign to her.

The boys continued to chat and laughed for a long time.Ji Eun was getting more and more annoyed,wondering when will they go home.She looked at the smiling Daehyun and softened.*No one is more important than him*.

Suddenly,the lights in the pub got dimmer and the slow music stopped playing.The BAP boys smirked.”Let’s go,boys!”,Himchan stood up and shouted excitedly.”Watch me”,Daehyun pecked on Ji Eun’s cheeks and ran to the stage along with the others.People started to fill the pub as they cheered in front of the stage.

“We BRING youuu~~~~BAP”,Yongguk yelled in the mic,making the crowd cheered louder.Ji Eun stood up from her seat with her arms crossed together.*What the hell are they doing!?*.

“Dancing in the rain”,Zelo waved and a music started to play.Daehyun then appeared at the middle of the stage with a mic in his hands.His eyes were at Ji Eun and a small smile appeared at the corner of his lips.

We’re just dancing on the floor

I keep falling for you

We’re just dancing in the rain

The moment I first saw you, inside my heart was a hot heartbeat

Come to me tonight, let’s stay up all night together

Drenched under the lights is this town town town town

Coming to me is you you you you

Your small lips, your moist hair

I’m falling in love

(BAP:Dancing in the rain)

Ji Eun’s lips were now parted as she stared at Daehyun in disbelief.*Did oppa..just sing?*.Daehyun continued singing the song along with the others .The song ended and the crowd burst into claps and cheers.”WOOO!BAP!”,they yelled.

They boys came down from the stage with a satisfied expression on each of their face.”Am I that good?”,Daehyun laughed at Ji Eun’s stunned expression.She unknowingly nodded but her frown came back to meet her eyebrows again.”Why are you doing this,oppa?What if anyone here finds out who all of you are?It would ruin your reputation!And what’s with BAP?”,she chided.

“Best.Absolute.Perfect”,Jongup proudly answered her last question.She shoot him a glare and Jongup lowered his head immediately.”Relax,Eunnie.Nothing will go wrong.People here don’t care who we are.We are just here to sing.To have fun.Nothing else”,Daehyun pulled her into his arms.*But this is a low class place!*,Ji Eun thought.*This is the last time I am following and the last time you are coming here!*,she gave herself a mental note and looked at Daehyun.

They seven of them sat back down on their seats and drank a couple more of none alcoholic drinks while having a small conversation.And as expected,Ji Eun just keep her frown on her eyebrows and counting the time when they will be going back.

“INFINITE?!”,a couple of girls squealed as they walked pass them.People started to crowd in front of the stage again.”What?Someone else is performing other than us?”,Youngjae said.”Maybe?They are preparing the stage again”,Zelo tilted his head up to get a closer look of the stage.”Hmm..I don’t think they will be any better than us”,Himchan laughed.

A loud clap was heard in front of the stage and the boys shut their mouth immediately.They wanted to see the ability of their ‘competitor’.Seven good looking boys came on the stage moments later and Ji Eun snorted,uninterested.

i watched over it, you love, the long farewell

rather than always getting hurt, this is better

look at me carefully. It’s because i don’t like you crying

being hurt is tiring, yeah~ everytime i see you like that

(Infinite:Be Mine)

When the second verse was sung,Ji Eun perked her head up.*That voice,is so damn familiar*.She secretly glanced at the owner of the voice and let out a gasp.*OH MY GOD,IS THAT THE POOR BOY IN OUR SCHOOL?!*.

 

-End-

I just have to introduce Infinite.XD.Hope you guys enjoy and please do comment!