Dislike

Although You Didn't Know

 

Ji Eun rubbed her eyes over and over again,unable to believe what she just saw.Daehyun who realised who it was too,frowned.

Infinite sung so charismatically on stage that the BAP boys couldn’t help but gaped at their talent.”They are as good as us”,Youngjae’s lips were parted,amused.”Maybe better”,Zelo continued.Yongguk wasn’t happy at all with the new competition.

“That,that,that!Is that poor boy!”,Ji Eun pointed her finger at Woohyun.Woohyun wasn’t in his nerd glasses anymore.His hair was slightly styled and he had that confident look on his face when he was performing.”You know him?”,Himchan raised his brow at her.

“He is someone from our school.The one who got into with scholarship”,Daehyun crossed his arms and answered Himchan’s question instead.

Jongup unknowingly clapped when Infinite finish performing.The crowd cheered louder compared to the performace from BAP.The 7 boys bowed and thanked the crowd before disappearing into the backstage.

“Who are they?”,Yongguk hissed.”I heard some girls calling them Infinite.They are good”,Jongup whispered the last sentence.”I didn’t know that nerd had this side in him.I saw him before.He was a total loser in our school”,Youngjae said.

“They are coming”,Zelo tilted his head to the direction where the seven boys were walking out.

“Thanks!”,the 7 of them chorused when they received the payment from the pub manager.”You guys totally light up the mood in the pub.Come back again next week”,the manager smiled at them and walked away.

“Did you see how the girls scream for us?!”,Sungjong clapped his hands together happily.”If we are some Idol group,I bet we are famous”,Myungsoo smirked.Woohyun just put his glasses back and looked at his envelope of money.*This should at least pay up our last month rental*.

“Hey,lets go for a meal.My treat!”,Sunggyu wriggled his eyebrows playfully.”Hyung!You are the best!”,Dongwoo slung his arms around him.”Can we go for samgyupsal?”,Hoya smiled brightly.”I bet Old Gyu is not so generous”,Sungyeol laughed,earning him a smack on the head.

“Woohyun,you coming?”,Sunggyu patted his shoulder.”Err”,Woohyun bit his lips hesistantly.*Its late,and umma is alone at home..*.”Come on,don’t reject me.Hyung will be hurt”,Sunggyu touched his chest and sniffled fakely.”Actor”,Myungsoo snorted.”Sure”,Woohyun replied.He couldn’t say no anymore.He had been rejecting them a lot of time.

The seven of them walked out from the backstage while playing with each other.Myungsoo was the one who notice the weird stares from BAP  first.”What are they staring at”,Myungsoo growled defensively.”Who?”,the others turned their head to the direction where he was looking.

Woohyun let out a gasp that shocked the boys when he realised who they were.”Its them”,he muttered.”You know them?”,Sungyeol eyed him and looked back at the BAP boys.”Just..someone from my school”.

Myungsoo couldn’t stand those stares anymore.He had been living a hard life since he was young and the thing he hated the most was when people looked down on him.And he could tell,those stares from the boys were definitely offensive.”What are you looking at”,he trudged to their side and glared at Yongguk who had the fiercest stare.

“Why?We cant look at you?”,Yongguk snapped.”Why-you”,Myungsoo wanted to punch the crap out of him but Sunggyu had held him back.”I am sorry,our friend is a little bit rough”,Sunggyu maturely replied.

Sungyeol and Hoya quickly pulled Myungsoo out from the club.”Argh,all these poor kids”,Ji Eun rolled her eyes.Sunggyu frowned.”Hey,I said sorry.I will appreaciate it if you keep your mouth shut and show some respect to us when we did nothing to you”,Sunggyu glared at Ji Eun.

“Hey,she don’t mean what she just said”,Daehyun stood up for her protectively.”Yes,hyung.Let’s just go”,Woohyun held his wrist.He wanted to leave their side as soon as possible,or trouble would be there for him tomorrow.He noticed the look on Ji Eun when he turned to pull Sunggyu away.She wasn’t happy at all to see him and the disgusted look she gave her everytime she sees him was there.

“Hyung,let’s just go.I am hungry”,Sungjong pouted.Zelo frowned.* I am much more cuter than you!*.”I hope you wouldn’t show your face here anymore.”,Sunggyu said and turned away from them before they could say anything.

Yongguk wanted to charge to him at that moment but Daehyun stopped him.”Hyung,we don’t need trouble.Do you want to be in the headlines tomorrow?”,Daehyun held onto his arms tightly.Yongguk sat back down and kicked the table,frustrated.

“Let’s go”,Himchan stood up and walked to the exit.”Oppa,we should never come here again!Those people are dirty and uncivilized.”,Ji  Eun rolled her eyes again at the thought Infinite again.”Alright”,Daehyun smiled,but he knew that wouldn’t be true.The BAP boys would come back again to get their revenge on Infinite.

--

“If you guys just didn’t pull me away,I would have beat the crap out of that idiot’s face!”,Myungsoo fakely punched the air.”You don’t want to end up in the police station tonight,don’t you?”,Sungyeol ruffled his hair.

“Yah!How many times did I say not to do that to my hair!”,Myungsoo playfully pushed Sungyeol away and fixed his hair.”No one wants to see that hair of yours”,Dongwoo laughed.”Hyung!”,Myungsoo frowned.The Infinite boys laughed.

“Hey,Woohyun.Who those people were earlier?It seems that you know them”,Hoya looked at Woohyun.”They are one of the most richest kids in my school.You know the big Jung company?”,Woohyun asked.Hoya nodded.”One of the boys from there owned them earlier”,he continued.

“Woah”,Hoya eyes enlarged and it looked like it almost popped out.”I don’t care whether they are rich or not.They look cocky”,Sungjong voiced out.”Myungsoo,I told you not to spout any more bad words from that mouth of yours,look at what you did to the maknae”,Sunggyu chided.”But I do agree that they are cocky”,he beamed.

“Especially the girl.How dare she call us poor kids!We earn each of our penny with our own hands,unlike them.They just need to reach out their hands to take money from their parents”,Sungjong snorted.

“Woohyun,you must have suffer through many things with these rich kids in your school”,Sunggyu patted his back encourangingly.”Nah,I am just there to study.They don’t do me any harm”,Woohyun smiled.Damn,if they just know what they did to their beloved Woohyun,they would destroy the school.

“Whatever it is,if I see them again,I would make sure I crush their face and humiliate them!”,Myungsoo made some crushing motion with his hands and high fived Sungyeol who agreed with him.

 

-End-