As Time Goes By

Bridge To His Heart

                                     Image result for as time goes by quotes

 

 

I hear her sweet moans that made my limbs go weak. Even when my head hurts for I am too drunk and the smell of alcohol adds more pain in my head but when it is mixed with her sweet perfume, it gives me enough energy to give the girl the pleasure that she deserves.

 

I her pulse point on her neck and unclasp her bra. My right hand immediately give her left exposed a light squeeze then my thumb started playing with her s and it tightens with my touch. She moaned again as I groan in pleasure.

 

She began ing my polo shirt and unbuckle my belt with her trembling hands. Her fingers accidentally touch my now already aching manhood that I moaned inside and began to kiss her hungrily. Our tongue battles with each other and as I continue her left .

 

Then I felt her trembling fingers circling my manhood. She gasp and broke the deep kiss just to take in some air and I did the same. I buried my face on her neck as I felt her my manhood up and down in a gentle move.

 

‘Oh my’ she moaned.

 

I reach for the hand that’s me and pinned her hands above her head using my left hand, stopping her for making me ache of wanting this too much. I’m losing my mind here. Even though the power of alcohol that makes my line of vision in a blurry but her moans makes me lose control.

 

Who is this woman? Who’s this person whom responsible for this longing? Why is her voice and scent familiar to me but at the same time her body feels so unfamiliar?

 

‘hmmm’ she moan again.

 

Once again I was engulfed in her sweet moans. I groan as I felt her warm and wet that made me close my eyes. It is weird though, her body might be unfamiliar to me but why is this feeling of touching her in her most sensitive spot feels so familiar yet again?

 

Next thing I know. I am now deep inside her. My manhood pulses against her wet core. In a few more , both of us will reach the that we both wanted. That I know for sure.

 

And it happened. Her core tightens around my manhood and the feeling is so out of this world that made me explode inside her. She almost screamed yet I kissed her hungrily to hear her screams of pleasure inside my mouth while I continue moving in and out her core.

 

I want to fight the need to stop just so we could have our lungs fill with air when in fact I want a round 2 even right after I exploded.

 

I want her again but the way I breathe some air, it’s giving me a dose of drowsiness. It is the effect of alcohol and that amazing I just had that gave me hard time staying awake and do more pleasurable moves with the woman who’s still tight around my manhood.

 

I have done this to Kiko. She is my girl but the woman in my arms feels to be not the Kiko I know. But right now if this woman is really Kiko, then punish me Lord for I wish this woman to be Park, Sandara.

 

I love my best friend. If this woman is really Dara…

 

‘Jiyong I love you’ –the woman said or maybe it is really Dara.

 

‘I love you too..’

 

I respond. But I am really sorry for wishing that this woman is my best friend..

 

‘Kiko’

 

______________________________________________

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

Waking up is the hardest thing to do for a busy man like me and with a dream like that? That gave me headache.

 

I open the door to my bath, took off my boxers, and turn on the shower. I stand there and let the cool water sweep off the sweat and the hot feeling inside my body especially down there. I look down and curse because !, that gave me a .

 

“What the hell!”

 

Still with aching head, I curse myself once again. It’s been 3 whole days that I haven’t seen Dara. I want to see her and touch her but because I failed to do that, now it gave me that weird dream. It was a dream but why does it feel so real as if I have touched Dara in my dreams or Kiko?

 

Remembering those voices, it was Dara’s voice. To hell with that dream! It’s impossible!

 

Leaving the bath after my decision to erase the weird dream on my mind, all I need is to get myself a hot coffee. I brew some coffee and get myself dress for work. It’s only 6:00 in the morning but I have few papers to sign at the office before the scheduled meeting by 9:00 in the morning.

 

I sat on the couch and take a sip of coffee to relieve the pain on my temporal. I decided to call Dara. With a few rings, she picked it up.

 

“hmm?”

 

That moan again? I closed my eyes and sigh even though it is not that sweet moan from my dream. Still it brought me this weird feeling.

 

“Hey, don’t you think it’s time to wake up now?” I smirk and take a sip of coffee again.

 

“I’m up now, thanks to you” She said with sarcasm in her voice.

 

“Your welcome” I return.

 

I heard her weak but still sarcastic laugh and heard few creaks from her bed. Bed huh? Looks like I need to see her later after work. I need to see her just to stop myself from having that wet dreams I just had. Maybe the dream tells me to see her after 5 days of longing to be with her.., touch her.

 

“Hey Ji, what are you having for breakfast?”

 

“Just coffee” I said and I know what comes next.

 

“The hell! Make yourself a nutritious breakfast please. Coffee is life but it’s not enough to make you feel alive! Go get something to eat please!” she hiss.

 

See? She hates my love for coffee. That never change even after her return. I can tell.

 

“Fine. I will ask my secretary to buy me a meal. I’m going to work after this call and also after my coffee as well” I laugh. It took her few seconds to respond though.

 

“Don’t you think you are working so hard? Take it easy Ji. Rest when you have the time and drop your pen when it’s hard to write. I am worried about yo-..”

 

“I know you’re worried and thinks that I’m making excuses not to see you”

 

“I-I didn’t say that!” I can hear her stuttering.

 

“But it is true. I really don’t know what I’ll do to you after what happened that night in the villa. I don’t want anybody to think that I used your weak state just so I could do what I really want to do to you for those long years of wanting. But I’m really busy though”

 

It’s too early to start the day with this matter. After that wet dreams I had, I surrender.

 

“Ji, I told you I understand.., really”

 

“I know. But I am inviting you for dinner later in the evening. I want to see you and you know what that means right?, as well as what comes after, it depends?”

 

She paused and silence comes between us. Yet I have to prepare myself with whatever answer she’ll come up with. For 5 whole days of exchanging mails, I know our feelings are mutual. We want each other. Still maybe or maybe not?

 

I empty my cup and walk to the sink while waiting for an answer. I have this feeling that 99% I am sure she wants me, but the remaining 1% must not be underestimated.

 

“I w-want to see you too. Let’s meet later. Just give me the address and I’ll be there. Anyway, I.., uhhm, I’m hanging up now, I need to.., ahhm.. I think I need a cold bath now. I’ll see you later then” and so she ended the call while on the other hand, I drop the mug on the sink just after hearing her answer. Glad it didn’t break to pieces.

 

A smile escape my lips as reality hits me. She really wants me. I only assumed that she wants me but hearing the answer directly from her feels so damn good.

 

We really do need to settle the status of our relationship because after her return and that 3 days of spending time with her in the villa, it’s already beyond the relationship between best friends but as a man and a woman.

 

*******

 

Afternoon came and the time feels so slow today. I took yet again another peek on my wristwatch.

 

“Is there anything more you need boss?” my secretary asked.

 

“None. Just close the door when you leave”

 

I walk to my table and sat on the swivel chair, swinging myself and face the ceiling to floor glass window, watching the busy street and buildings in view.

 

Thank God the meeting ended well and there’s no more important matter that I need to finish today. What’s important is my meeting with Dara in the evening.

 

I’m excited. My mood is up today. I smile.

 

I wonder what will happen later. She must be really looking forward for tonight’s meet up for it’s been days that she asks to see me.

 

A knock on my door brought me back to reality.

 

“Boss Miss Chaerin is here”

 

My secretary slightly open the door and I nod my head, a sign to let her in. I wonder why CL’s here. I haven’t talked to them face to face when Dara and I left for 3 days. I only talked to them thru phone and told them that we were safe and that there was nothing to worry about.

 

“Hey Ji” Chaerin waved and approached me with a kiss on my cheek.

 

I stood up and lead her to the living area. We sat face to face.

 

“I see you having a good day my friend, what’s with that smile? Does Dara has something to do with that smile?” She pointed her forefinger on my mouth.

 

I chuckled and nod my head a bit.

 

“Oh, looks like it. Good for you” she said and gave me a sincere smile but not long, I saw her eyes losing its real glow that says..., something’s wrong.

 

My secretary offered us tea and left us once again. I wait for her to talk and just watch her without saying anything and I know that she knew how I am dying to know what it is. 

 

It took her a while to say what she wanted to tell me.

 

“I can’t take it anymore Ji”

 

Our eyes locked and tears escaped her eyes.

 

“Then tell me”

 

________________________________________________________

 

DARA’s POV

 

I face the mirror and tucked some flying hair behind my ears. I looked awful today. Looks like I need to find a salon and buy myself a new dress for tonight’s meet up. I’m excited but still nervous.

 

“Oh my God!” I squeal in excitement. I smile and it will not wear off for the rest of the day.

 

I left the rest room and went back to my office table. I glance at the digital clock on my desk and it says that my meeting with Jiyong will be in 5 hours. Still far but it’s getting nearer.

 

Suddenly, Minho along with 2 of our company’s stockholder came into view. They were chatting and walking towards his office.

 

Our eyes met but as usual he looked away. Ever since that day when he fetched me on the villa, he distance himself from me. Now we are back to being a casual companion or let’s say.., the relationship of a boss and his employee.

 

I talked to him about it but he don’t want to listen and gave me excuses.

 

“Oh, here’s our beautiful Ms. Park” One of the stockholders approached me. “Having a good day, are we?”

 

I bow in respect to my bosses.  “I am sir, how about you?” I returned.

 

“Not as good as yours Ms. Park. So who is the person behind this lovely smile?”

 

I just chuckle. I don’t know if bringing Jiyong’s name on the conversation would be appropriate.

 

“Gentlemen, why don’t we finish our chat inside and leave my friend alone for now?” It is Minho who talked and I watch as how good he is in putting a face that tells no problems at all, when in fact the two of us is in a fight-less battle.

 

That also reminds me that most of the people working here assumed that there’s something going on with me and Minho? I am now blaming myself for my actions with him. We were intimate at times, playful most of the time, dating sometimes, and we’ve even had . So who wouldn’t tell that we are together?

 

I respect Minho so much but my actions was different from what I believed I was saying. I have been disrespecting him all this time.

 

I love him, God knows how I tried loving Minho for real but I could never give him the love that he wants from me. I was too mad to myself that I chose to forget the love I feel when in fact Jiyong’s the only one who holds my heart. Now it finally sink in my stupid head. I am being unfair to Minho. It is my fault.

 

That’s why I understand why he close his door for me. But I will wait until he opens up to me again. Besides, he already knew that I decided to be with Jiyong and forgive the past and just move on. That’s what he always wanted me to do anyway, to be real.

 

But I know it’s hard for him to see me doing it, and now I decided to do so.

 

I am hurting him.

 

******

 

I paid my hairdresser for the wonderful service she gave to my now smooth with soft and loose curled hair.

 

What’s next? A simple dress but attractive one.

 

I hail a cab and drove to my favorite clothing lines and found the perfect dress for the evening. It’s a black lace, thigh length round neck long sleeve dress with see thru sleeve and back. It took me an hour of searching and now I am paying for it.

 

I was about to give the lady on the counter my card when suddenly my phone ring.

 

“Hey Ji” I excitedly answer. Then the smile I wore for the whole day is now gone. I heard the noise somewhere that I know for sure he is at the airport.

 

“Dara, something happened that I need to fly to Japan tonight. Something went wrong to one of our hotels in Tokyo that needs my presence. I am really sorry for tonight but where are you?”

 

It took me a while to answer for tears building up in my eyes, blurring my vision. Looks like I’ve been looking forward to tonight’s meet up that it disappoint me to hear that it’s not going to happen.

 

Something went wrong he said but damn it! It’s disappointing.

 

“Uh, I’m home. I just woke up from a nap. I was tired and felt the need to rest for a bit. Anyway, we can still meet some other time. What happened anyway?”

 

Lying is the only thing that feels right in a situation like this. I don’t want him to feel guilty or sad if he knew that I was really looking forward to meeting him. Still I gave my best to hide the pain that could be heard on my voice.

 

“I can’t explain it to you right now. I don’t have enough battery and my flight will be in a few minutes” he answered but his voice is low and sad.

 

“I understand”

 

“Dara, I am truly sorry”

 

He was still talking but the call ended which means his phone is dead. Just like that, my excitement hurts me and it really hurts.

 

We were so close to be together but why is time not on our side?             

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Happy New Year Everyone!