The Meeting I Later Regret

I Hate Bacon.

"y, free and single, I'm ready to~"

My headphones fell out as I stared in disbelief at my EXO-K bias who kneeled 2 feet away from me. He gave me a blank stare at first and then smiled. That eye smile. He stood and started toward me with Benji trotting behind carelessly. I was starstruck. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I even bit my lip to make sure all of this was real. 

"Yah Noona, is this your dog? I was around the area and he looked kind of lost." Baekhyun scratched the back of his head nervously before looking me in the eyes. I opened my mouth, trying to find the words to say. He chuckled and shrugged. "I'm guessing you know who I am then."

I found my voice and cleared my throat before saying "Mwoh? Noona? I'm only 18. And you are, what? 22?" I gave Baekhyun a blank stare, blinking several times. He was kind of stupid.

"Ah, of course. 'Noona' is a bad habit, mianhada!" he bowed apologetically before running his hands through his hair to fix it. I nodded it off, surprised that i'm not squealing at his presence. I called Benji over to me before scolding him for running off. As I hooked his leash onto his collar I noticed Baekhyun was still standing in front of me. 

"Ah, Kamsahabnida." I bowed in thanks. Then I went on to compliment him on his hard work in EXO-K and how I was somewhat a fan; somewhat so I don't sound like another annoying, dedicated EXOtic. Baekhyun smiled, something he does a lot even in person. 

"You're really pretty" Baekhyun looked me up and down before smiling cooly. I'm almost 100% sure my heart stopped, and just as I was about to respond I heard screams and squeals that tuned out all of my surroundings. I turned back and watched in horror as a bunch of korean screaming girls came charging at not me, but Baekhyun.