Welcome Party At School

I Hate Bacon.

"Anya, no more- I'm so tired~" 

I heard U-Kiss's "Stop Girl" playing in the bathroom. I take it Meghan was spending more time practicing the lyrics to her song than actually getting ready.

"Yah, we're gonna be late!" I shouted.

"I'm almost done!" I rolled my eyes. She said this 10 minutes ago. I went up to the rectangular stand up mirror in the doorway, straightening my red tie. I loosened up my jacket, and fastened my black buttoned flats. I smoothed out my skirt and rehearsed my smile i'd be giving several times today. It's always important to leave a good first impression.

The University of Seoul required uniforms. For girls we wore a buttoned white shirt underneath a black jacket and a light red tie to top it off. The skirts were a red plaid pattern mixed in with black. It was cute. 

I buttoned my sleeves as I heard the bathroom door open. Out came Meg wearing an identical uniform that fit nicely around her curves. Her neck-lengthed brunette and blond-highlighted hair waved naturally curved around her face. I threw up two thumbs up. 

"Yah, wanbyuk-hae!" I gave her my rehearsed smile. I took a last look in the mirror, letting my light brown curls fall down my back. I placed a red bow in my hair and then turned to Meg.

"Kaja" I waved her over before leaving the apartment and making sure to lock it this time. I almost always forget; I'm so forgetful.

~

I sat in my Vet tech class and rested my cheek on my hand, trying desperately not to fall asleep. This was my last lesson of the day. It'd been stressful reaching classes, as huge as the campus was. I ran into Jiyeon of T-ara and Myungsoo of Infinite while almost dropping my books. Myung was as nice as can be and even touched my shoulder. Jiyeon on the other hand was just as rude as she looked. 

"I guess I should get used to seeing these idols every day." I whispered to myself while clicking my pen in and out. But how could I get used to it? They were all so gorgeous and beautiful. They were my inspiration; people I looked up to. I shook it out of my head and collapsed onto the desk, giving up my will to stay up. 

I'd almost drifted off completely when a boy who looked about my age nudged me. I picked up my head and thought i'd been caught in my slumber. The teacher was still at the podium giving his lecture on how to treat animals and how not to treat them in the clinic. Phew, I was safe. 

But I wasn't. The boy handed me a folded piece of newspaper. I looked over to him confusingly and he congratualted me. I turned my head to the side.

"Mwo?" He gestured to the newspaper. I absentmindedly opened it wondering what all this was about. Slowly the newspaper unfolded to it's original size. I was about to ask where to read but that was no longer necesarry. On the front page of the Seoul Harold read "Baekhyun's new girl? What about Taeyeon?" in big bold letters. I plastered my hand over my mouth and tried to keep from screaming. The picture displayed Baekhyun grabbing my hand while in a running pose.This must have been when we were escaping from the fans. 

I was angry. There were a group of people whispering and pointing to me with their heads low. I thought I could hear my own heart pounding. First day of school and that idiot ruined it for me. This wasn't even what it looked like. How could Baekhyun let this get out? How could SM Entertainment let this leak? 

The bell rang and people rose from their seats, half leaving and the other half walking past me murmuring things like "Why couldn't he pick me? I'm prettier." "She's not even korean." "Wait until Taeyeon finds out."

Taeyeon. I didn't want to stay to wait. I gathered my things and hurried out the door.