The Encounter I'll Never Regret

I Hate Bacon.

"Hush Hush Hush Hush~" 

My phone sang A-PINK's "Hush" indicating I had a text. I looked up at Baekhyun and he himself was staring at his Galaxy S III. If I'd been as rage-fangirling as i used to be I'd have thought we were meant to be because I have the same phone. But that was then, now I'm a bit more realistic. 

Baekhyun looked really hard at the screen and exhaled deeply. Was something the matter or?

"Make yourself comfortable, yeah?" he gave a fake half-smile and then disappeared out the front door again. He left me in a house with EXO-K and none of which appeared before my sight yet. I stood here for a second or two, deciding how to "make myself comfortable". I pulled out my phone remembering that I received a text and to prove my assumptions correct, it was from my best friend Meghan.

From: Meggy-unnie ^_^

Yah Rin! I'm going to be kind of late, Grandpa is hassling me. I'm now regretting coming over to cook for him. .-. 

I chuckled softly. Meghan's grandpa was your typical korean elder. He was huge on respect and never took no for an answer. His wife, Meghan's grandma, passed away with cancer a couple years back. Now this poor 70 year old guy was living on his own and Meghan basically served as his servant. 

I texted back to let her know it's alright and to eat something herself, deciding i'd leave the important matters to when I see her tonight. Meghan will probably laugh in my face when I tell her I was staying at EXO-K's house. I'd even laugh myself. Ever since writing fanfiction i've been living in my fantasies, not even realizing what is real and what's not anymore. Therefore, she'll mistaken it for another new fanfic creation of mine. 

I hit the send button and started walking into the spacious, lounge-like living room, not peering away from my Galaxy S III screen. That's when i bumped into something. 

I looked up and immediately recoiled back. I had just run into EXO-K's Maknae Sehun, who was way taller than i expected after running into his chest. 

His chest. Sehun wasn't wearing a shirt. On top of this, he was drying his damp brown shaggy hair with a red towel and smelled of roses. Out of all the body washes, roses. I'm just going to assume he got out of the shower. 

"Yah, who are you?" He looked down at me blankly still running the towel over his head with one hand. I couldn't possibly make eye contact with a shirtless Sehun. I covered my eyes and tried to make use of words.

"Let's talk after you ch-change" I only stutter when I'm embarrassed or nervous. .

Sehun removed my hands and lowered them slowly, bringing his face closer to mine, therefore also kneeling down to my height level.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" I'd have thought this to be rude but his words had absolutely no tone to it; he'd said it so bluntly and blankly that I questioned if he was in fact alive. I stepped back and furrowed my eyebrows. First Baekhyun and now Sehun; these boys are so touchy and know nothing of the meaning of the word "space". 

I was about to say something when i heard a drag of feet behind me. I was hoping Baekhyun was here to save the day but when I turned around it wasn't him. My eyes widened at who I saw, this was too much to handle in less than 24 hours. 

"Yah, hyung." A sleepy Kai mumbled rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He had beautiful bed head, his hair going all ways possible. He was gorgeous, just as Sehun was until he ruined it by speaking. Sehun pushed me forward to him and gave him a questioning look.

"Who is she?" Kai looked confused for a moment and then looked down and saw me. He must not have seen much because his eyes were barely open then, but believe me they were so open they could have fallen out of their sockets by now. His lips curled into a smile and he eyed me up and down, evaluating my appearance.

"Her hair is in a messy pony tail, soccer shorts, tank top, dangling earphones, no make-up and still flawless? Well if she's not your girl and she's just standing here..." Kai winked at me and I flinched, my insides already churning. Had he just hit on me? Wait no not hit on, but even...

"Quit it." Yet another EXO-K boy came from around the corner. But his voice I recognized almost immediately. It was Kyungsoo! Maybe he'll save me from all of this. By now Sehun and Kai were almost suffocating me because of how close they were. As beautiful and angelic they were, this wasn't going to work out. 

I turned and saw Kyung who wore a fitting pink apron around him and held a spatuala in the air. I had to keep back my giggles and I smiled for the first time since entering the house. Kyung walked towards us and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to his side gently. He faced me and smiled warmly. My heart felt lighter.

"Baekhyun told me about you, I had just seen him outside. Come with me." I nodded and let him hold my wrist, for once not feeling awkward or uncomfortable with this. I saw Kyungsoo different from the rest of EXO-K, not only was he the most mature, but he reminded me of the mother I left back home and the one i might not see again.