The 30-Day Contract

I Hate Bacon.

"I melt you down like Ice Cream, ah~" 

The radio was playing Hyuna's new "Ice Cream" single soundly as I sat in EXO-K's SM agent's office. Her name was Soohyung. Her black hair fell around her shoulders, and her lips were almost porcelain shaped, painted with a cherry red lipstick that fit her pale skin quite well. Baekhyun sat next to me. He looked just about as concerned as I did, or maybe worried is the right word for it. Soohyung, Baek and me were the only ones in the room. The rest of EXO-K took care of Meghan in their dressing room. Meg freaked out when she met them, she was all over the place. They all found her quite cute, even Sehun greeted her with a smile. That er. Soohyung shut off the radio and eyed us both.

"This is what's going to happen." I bit my lip and waited in anticipation. I caught Baekhyun's stare out of the corner of my eye. I was expecting him to hold a gun up to my head, but his eyes were peering down my legs. I wanted to kick him, but I only cleared my throat and watched as he flinched and turned his eyes back to his Agent.

Soohyung straightened her papers sprawled across her desk and entertwined her fingers together, exchanging an annoyed glance with both me and Baekhyun. 

"You guys should have been way more responsible for your actions. You guys are not only making it on Seoul newspapers, but all of the internet is  talking about you two. All of Korea has heard of this. There's only one way to fix this." She hesitated and I shot up in my seat. She is not about to say what I think she is. Baekhyun tilted his head to the side cluelessly. 

"You and Baekhyun, are going to become official." my mouth fell open when I heard this and Baekhyun began to laugh. 

"Is this a joke?!" I shouted. The agent raised her eyebrows and I cleared my throat trying to calm myself before I flipped the table. 

"I'm sorry, what I meant to say was-" 

"Of course this is a joke." Baekhyun shook my arm lightly. He smiled at the agent but Soohyung just blinked at him. 

"Wait....this is a joke right?" his smile faded and now it was the Agent's turn to laugh. 

"I'm not. There's nothing to announce as almost every fan and citizen of korea already sees you two as an item. This will occur for 30 days. That's long enough to determine a relationship. Then we'll make up some bull story and end you two. Hence, you're free to go." She handed a contract over to me with a space assigned for me and Baekhyun to sign.

30 days? That's a month. I'll just hide in my room for the next 29 days. 

Baekhyun tried to change her mind but she cut him off. He buried his head in his hands. I rolled my eyes. I'm not going to whine over this. I signed the paper and handed it to Baekhyun who scribbled his into the next space. The Agent collected it and signed it herself, then taking an SM stamp and printed it on the document. I'm guessing it's official now.

I stood and straightened my uniform, running my hand through my hair. The Agent also stood and halted me before I turned to exit.

"Another thing. Have D.O. take you and your friend home to gather your things."

I coughed and looked at her. What was she talking about gathering my things?

"Oh, you didn't know? You two are moving in for the time being." I fell back into my chair and stared at the floor. I couldn't find my voice to respond. Baekhyun shrugged, still standing.

"I'm fine with it, just don't get in my way." With that, he left the room closing the door soundly.

I tried to make sense of everything, but I only felt my head get dizzy. What have I gotten myself into.