Kyunggie To The Rescue

I Hate Bacon.

"Every night, every night. Youuuuu~" 

I heard B1A4's "Baby I'm Sorry" as I passed a couple korean girls who had their headphones blasted to the max. I rushed past every one. I had to get out of here. 

"Yah, you weren't kidding?!" someone pulled my shoulder back. I turned to see it was Meghan who'd just gotten out of her doctors ed class. Her face was lit up like a firework and she jumped up and down congratualating me. 

"You should have made the story more realistic maybe I would have believed it." Meghan asked me a sea of questions one after the other and I shut her out. She squeezed my hand. Meg was happy for me.

I sighed and threw my hand over .

"Quit. This isn't good. How is it good? Do you not hear what people are saying?" I watched as people in the hall laughed and pointed. Some looked at me frighteningly, but I'm sure they weren't scared of me. They were scared for me. I'd had enough.

"Let's get out of here quickly." I had no time to hear Meghan's response as I shoved through the ocean of people in the now cramped hall. It took a lot of effort to get through to the exit. I almost tripped down the stairs that lead outside. 

I stopped after I felt a vibration in my right pocket. I groaned and ripped it out annoyingly. 

The number was unknown. "Yah?" I shouted into the phone frustratingly after answering. 

"It's Kyungsoo. Chanyeol was generous enough to give me your number; this is urgent. Have you seen the newspapers all over Seoul?" 

I released a puff of air and noticed Meg trying to eavesdrop into the call, nearing her ear close to the phone itself. I pulled the phone away from me and told her to calm down before going back to Kyung's attention.

"The whole school threw me a nice warm welcome party, does that answer your question?" 

Kyung said something off in the distance to someone in the background but I couldn't make out what it was exactly.

"Araseo." he said lastly and then turned back to my attention. 

"Alright Rin, don't move. I'm coming to get you." 

"Mwoh?!" I yelled into the phone. That's not going to make anything better, what is he trying to accomplish? 

"Just trust me." I heard the line die out and I repeated his name several times just to make certain. I rolled my eyes. My head began to hurt. Cramming my phone back into it's original place, Meghan gave me a questioning glance. I ignored it. As poorly as I was treating my best friend right now, it was only because the degree of frustration that overcame me couldn't be described into words; something she longed for. 

I stood around awkwardly, unsure of what to do. All of a sudden I hear screaming girls and begin to see piles of young girls in uniforms surrounding a black Range Rover. The windows were tinted, but I would be dumb to underestimate hardcore fans. I'm pretty sure they even memorize plate numbers for their idols. How dedicated; it makes me sick.

I told Meghan not to ask questions and simply to follow. I had no other way of doing this but squeezing through the girls who began to bang on his windows. I had to make this quick.

Did he not even bring a set of bodyguards? I'm disappointed in how far his thinking went before arriving here. Here. A school that was overpopulated with ten times more girls than guys. Good one, Kyung.

Yes, that is Kyung's car for sure. I was dropped off in it yesterday. Yesterday. That's all it took and in no more than 24 hours my world was rolling down Mount Everest. I suspect netizens to be planning my downfall quite soon, they don't play around. At the end of this, if i'm not cremated, I also suspect them to dig up my grave and play with my bones. But hey, I could just be that good with assumptions. 

I pushed through the arrogant screaming girls, holding onto Meg's hand so she doesn't get lost in the swarm. I finally reached the passenger door after much effort, as did Meg the back seat. I entered and shut the door immediately, not forgetting to lock this door. Kyung greeted us both with a smile after Meg was in safe and sound. She placed her hand over and tried to keep herself from screaming. 

And to think she took me for a fraud. So much for 'delusional'.