The Mistake I Later Regret.

I Hate Bacon.

"I lost my mind, noreul cheoummannasseultte~" 

I heard EXO-K's "What Is Love" blaring through one of the many fangirl's ipods as they charged towards Baekhyun nearly running me over in the process. There was so much pushing and shoving to the point where I wanted to hit someone. I understood them completely considering I was a die-hard fan as well but oh my god have some dignity. 

Baekhyun's eyes widened to where it almost looked as if he wasn't used to this. He put his hands in front and waved them back and forth to signal for the fans to stop. Still he was soon smothered by arms and hands and I have to say it was quite amusing despite how annoying these girls were. I'm pretty sure the fans, knowing them, hadn't left a spot on Baekhyun's body untouched.

The poor boy fought through the crowd of girls and after the struggle he grabbed my hand and took off running in the opposite direction. Unaware of what was happening, me and Baekhyun attempted to outrun the raging fangirls who took chasing after us. What I wanted to know was why i was being taken with him.

Dragging Benji along, Baekhyun pointed to a black Porsche convertable ahead of us, gripping my hand tighter. Wait, he's holding my hand?  


"When we near that vehicle, I'm going to unlock it and we're going to get in. Araseo?" 

"Um, alright." That was his car? 

We ran until we came to halt. Baekhyun pulled out his car keys from his jeans pocket and motioned me in as the car beeped. I opened the passenger door quickly and let Benji jump in before I myself did. 

I waited for Baekhyun but he stopped and turned to the fans who also immediately halted. He took his fingers and arranged them to make a heart before screaming "Saranghaeyo EXOtics!!!" This bewildered the fans and they just took charging again. Baekhyun entered the Porsche quickly and started up the engine, sprinting off. 

"You're crazy." I stared at him in disbelief.

"Only for my babies." Baekhyun grins. 

I turned to look out the window before sneaking a smile.