What Just Literally Happened

I Hate Bacon.

"Hello And Goooooodbye~"

 

MYNAME's new "Hello and Goodbye" japanese version practically whispered through Baekhyun's stereo. It happened naturally that I turned the volume knob up so it was at least audible. I turned to look at Baekhyun who must not have minded, but instead coolly tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as he drove. We were finally in the clear; the fans must have been exhausted from running. I'd done so much running I didn't even want to think about it. 

"So where are we going exactly?" I turned to Baekhyun, who relaxed his fingers after enough tapping and slowed down to a Red stoplight. He turned to me and gave his classic eye smile leaning in to my ear which made me tense up immediately.

"We're going to see the boys of course." he whispered before putting some distance between us and smiled. 

" The boys? As in....the boys?" I had to keep my cool. Not only because there could be only one type of "boys" he's talking about, but because he was 2.5 centimeters away from my face. If I were a raging fan girl like 2 years ago I'd have probably gotten in my kiss and died happy but now that I'm more civilized. It's not exactly in my field of interest.

Trying to keep myself from screaming, I pressed my lips together and looked out the window. My cheeks hurt from smiling. I didn't realize how fast my heart was beating per minute. I also didn't realize how nervous and anxious not to mention excited I was until Baekhyun pulled my chin towards him. 

"Aw, you seem more excited to see them than to be sitting here with me. What a shame." I stopped smiling and smacked his hand away.

"Yah. Watch where you touch me." But he was right. i loved all of EXO more than I loved my own family let alone myself. 

"So then who is your bias, EXOtic?" After he said this he hit the gas pedal in response to the green light. All was quiet. I was offended and both ashamed to be one after what I'd seen with the raging fangirls.

"It's okay, I love all my fans equally." He said sarcastically. Thank god, he wasn't being serious about me.

"Chanyeol." I mumbled anyway, before turning back to the window.

"Only Chanyeol? I don't believe that." Baekhyun snuck me a glance and smirked. I decided it was best not to answer and peered in the rear view mirror to see Benji laying down in the backseat. 

What kind of Porsche has a back seat, that's what I want to know. 

I looked out my window and took in the beautiful scenery that passed us by as Baekhyun drove. We'd been driving for 5 minutes and now that i was sitting i tried to make sense of everything that happened in the past hour. I'd only arrived in Seoul a week ago. I haven't even started Seoul University yet. I didn't even memorize my street address and here I am sitting in my K-POP bias'  Porsche- with a back seat. To make things clear, I was riding in my dream car with my sort of dream guy.