Chapter 9

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter    nine  .     

 

Yoorin slowly opened her sleepy eyes,*Hmm, I slept good tonight..*

She looked at her cell phone, to see what time it is. Her eyes widen,*Oh-oh, I'm late for school. Hm, I thought I set the alarm clock?*

She stretched herself and let out a little moan.

"Do you feel that good? We didn't even do anything." she heard a voice. And she felt some arms around her, so she frowned.

Then she turned slowly to the side. She blushed madly and her eyes were about to roll out,"L.JOE, YOU ERT!!"

He pouted, his eyes still closed,"Five more minutes..."

She took his arms away from her and sat up,"Just for you to know; We're late for school."

"I know. I was  the one who played with your alarm clock yesterday." he muttered.

She rolled her eyes and stood up. Then she walked over to the wardrobe, where her clothes were inside. She took her uniform out and exited the room, going to the bathroom.

When she was gone, L.Joe opened his eyes and smiled.

 

 

*This jerk!* Yoorin thought, grabbing her bag,"I'm going!" She opened the door and again, her eyes widened from surprise.

"U-Ukwon? What are you doing here?" she stuttered. *Damn, why are you stuttering?!* she cursed herself in her mind.

"I came to see you, Yoorin. By the way... you're late for school." he smiled.

She rolled her eyes,"Yeah, I know.. Since when are you here? Don't tell me you-"

"Yeah, I did. I came 1 hour ago to pick you up, but you didn't come out. So I waited." he looked innocently at her.

She made a face,"I-I have to go to school now.. Excuse me." She wanted to walk past him, but he grabbed her wrist,"I'm here with my motorcycle. I think you need a ride!"

She sighed and turned around to him,"But you have to go to school too! I'm going by myself, ok-"

"She comes with me." L.Joe pulled Yoorin to himself and faked a smile at Ukwon,"Go to your own school."

Ukwon crossed his arms,"I will go, but first I bring her to school. She comes with me."

"She'll come with me." L.Joe glared at him.

"No, with me." Ukwon glared back.

"With me!"

"With me."

"Oh god, I'm going by myself, bye." Yoorin began to walk away.

Ukwon pointed at her,"See what you did?! Now she doesn't want to walk with me either with you!"

"That's your fault." L.Joe scoffed and ran after Yoorin.

 

"Can I walk with you?" L.Joe finally reached her.

"Do whatever you want." she replied with a pokerface.

"So that means yes? Look, you can be cute too!" he put an arm around her shoulder,"Just try to!"

Before she could answer, Ukwon stopped beside them on the street, on his motorcycle.

He winked at Yoorin,"I'll pick you up after school!" Then waved and drove away.

 

L.Joe glared after him,"I already hate him."

"Well, at least he isn't some playboy like you." Yoorin shrugged.

"I'm only protecting you!" he complained. 

"Look, there's a really hot girl!" Yoorin faked and pointed to a random direction.

L.Joe's eyes lit up,"Where?" He looked around.

Yoorin sighed and walked faster,"Playboy~!"

He ran after her,"Yah, wait for me!"

 

 

When L.Joe and Yoorin entered the school together, the students were gossiping and whispering while looking at the two.

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter