Chapter 4

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C  h a p t e r    fou r.

 

After the boys were gone, L.Joe took a shower, then he entered his room.

Just a towel around his waist and his hair wet, humming a song.

 

Yoorin lay on the bed, he didn't notice her yet.

She stared at him, bored,*Ew, what a ert.*

L.Joe opened his wardrobe, but realized most of his clothes were gone and girl clothes were in.

"That witch..." he hissed, turned around and flinched,"Yah, what are you doing here?!"

She sat up,"You didn't realize, I cleaned here a bit. And to your question; I live here, erted wannabe."

He stared at her shocked,"Where are my blothes? Did you burn them, you witch?"

She rolled her eyes,"Do I look like a witch, you idiot? I didn't burn them. They're in the other wardrobe, there. It's tidy now." She pointed to the other wardrobe.

*What if I open it and a cat rips my face in pieces, thanks to her..?* He gulped and raised a brow,"Oh really? Then, take out a shirt for me."

"Why would I ?" she shook her head and made a bubble with her bubble gum.

He watched her still as he walked to the other wardrobe in his room,*Please no cat.*

He opened it, flinched and closed his eyes,"Omg, I knew it! I die!"

She looked at him like he was a maniac.

But to his surprise nothing happened so he opened his eyes,"Eh, oh. It's really tidy."

Yoorin stood up,"Your style. You should change it, so it matches with your character. How about ballet clothes and some pink dresses, ?"

L.Joe send her a glare,"If you change your style into your character, I'll do it too. What about some old-style dresses the witches wore ?" He smirked.

She rolled her eyes and sighed,"You don't know me, tsk. Could you wear some clothes now?"

L.Joe blinked, and looked down at himself,*Damn.*

"I give you 2 minutes. Then I come back in, ready or not." she exited the room and closed the door behind her.

He sighed and smirked,*We're alone at home now. Aw, you'll move out as soon as possible! Well, maybe I get you though...*

He began to wear some clothes and dry his hair.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Yoorin was in the living room and sat down at the couch.

She pursed her lips,"How boring."

Suddenly a cell phone rang on the table in the kitchen. She raised a brow, stood up and picked the call up,"Yes?"

"L.Joe oppa! Why didn't you call me yet? It's been a month!" a girly voice beamed on the other line.

Yoorin frowned, looked at the caller ID and put it back to her ear,"Sorry, he isn't here now. Maybe next time, bye."

The girl didn't give up,"No, wait! Who are you?"

"Me? Why would I tell you that? Tsk, just call him later, girl." Yoorin hung up and looked at the cell phone,"Girl 4, uh? I knew it; playboy!"

"What are you doing? I thought you'll come back in two minutes?" L.Joe apporached her, he had casual clothes on,"Isn't that my cell phone?"

She nodded,"Someone ca-"

"Ah! You wanted to save your number in it? Ayyy~, you could've just ask me!" he winked and took out a water bottle from the fridge.

She made a face and sighed,"No, Mr.Player. There was Girl 4 . She called you, . I guess, Girl 2, 1 and 5 will call too later?"

His eyes widen and he snapped his cell phone away from her,"What did you say to her?"

"Nothing much. She thought I was you. So I told her you're not here now. She wanted to know who I am... Hmm, I'm too lazy to talk. Bye." she waved and sat down at the couch in the living room.

L.Joe quickly followed,"What did you say? Tell me! Yah, y!"

She turned the TV on and shrugged,"I don't care. I'll get my revenge later. I'm still not in the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter