Chapter 16.

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter sixteen.

 

 

Yoorin burst in his room,"Yah!"


He was laying on his bed, playing with his phone. He looked surprised up,"Yoorin..?"


She crossed her arms over her chest and walked up to his bed, glaring down at him,"Why did you do that?"

"W-what do you mean..?" L.Joe asked confused.


She rolled her eyes,"Today! In the classroom! Yah, first you steal my first kiss and then you kiss me multiple times more?!"


"Oh! Uhm.. because I really like you..?" L.Joe nodded his head nervously,"And.. Eh, sorry?"


"You'll die now." 

"I don't want to."
 

"Oh yes you want to, !" she tried to attack him. But he rolled off the bed on the other side and ran away,"Go away! I don't want to!"

He ran out of the room and downstairs, Yoorin chased him. 

 


"Yah, what are you two doing??" Mr.Lee nearly yelled surprised about them running around.

"She wants to kill me!" L.Joe hid behind his uncle,"Why don't you help me??!"

 

"L.Joe! Be a man and come here!" Yoorin almost caught him.

But he ran to the kitchen and took something out of one of the drawers,"Hold up! Don't come near me or I'll hurt you!"


Yoorin stopped right in front of him. She crossed her arms over her chest and raised a brow at him,"Seriously? With a spoon?"

L.Joe looked at the spoon then back to her and nodded,*A spoon... how dumb am I..*

 

"You two, stop that. I wanted to make a cake.." Mr.Lee pouted.

*Cake..?* Yoorin glanced over to her right: There were things you need to make a cake. And.. flour.

She looked back to L.Joe with a smirk,"Revenge is sweet, isn't it, L.Joe?"

"Uh?" he looked confused at her.

 

And with her next move,

he was full

of flour.

Right in his face.
How romantic.

 

"Right in your face, bish! Haha!" And with that she walked away, leaving a white L.Joe and a shocked yet amused Mr.Lee. "Sorry, ahjussi! But you should still try to make the cake delicious!"

L.Joe's eyes were firmly closed and his mouth wide open in shock, the spoon still in his head. Mr.Lee tried to hold in his laughter,*Poor L.Joe.*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter