Chapter 13

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter    thirteen.

 

 

"Nah, boring."

"Nope."

"Too much drama."

"I don't like that."

"Ew."

"OH GOD PLEASE STOP IT OKAY I'M TRYING TO STUDY HERE!" L.Joe yelled annoyed.

Yoorin could finally get internet connection and wanted to watch some videos, but well she didn't find any she want to watch and commented loudly.

 

"You can go away, monkey. Since when do you study?" Yoorin scoffed and continued looking throug videos.

"You should try to, sneaky little... frog!" L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows at his reply,*Did I really say frog?*

Yoorin sighed,"One day more and I'm gone. Till then, I'll stay at our room here."

"Our, huh? Pft, sure." L.Joe rolled his eyes and turned back to his studys, he sat at his desk full of some books.

 

 

"That looks so easy." L.Joe flinched by hearing Yoorin's voice right next to his ear.

"WHAT NOW?" he yelled. Since the thing with 'I ate something wrong at lunch' yesterday, he's being like this. Most the time he was yelling like a maniac, instead of using the cool playboy image he had.

 

Yoorin poked his head to the side to see more from his books and with her touch L.Joe completely fell from the chair he was sitting on.

"Oh, sorry." she said and sat down at his chair, not even helping him up,"Do you need help with that?"


"Why?"


"I'm bored."


"Go and fly around with your broom."


"Shut up."


"You shut up."


"You want help or not? This looks easy." Yoorin looked at him and raised a brow. He was still laying on the floor,"Uhm, maybe.. Only a bit, okay?"

"Yeah, come up now." Yoorin held his hand up to him for help. 


His eyes widen as he stared at her hand,*Omg. Should I take it? I mean she wants to help me, right? Maybe she likes me? Omg. There again. Today again, I totally I ate something wrong. I think I should change my usual meals into something heal-*
 

"Yah, L.Joe!" she flicked his forehead,"I'm not going to help you if you still lay there and stare at me like that!"

"O-Oh, yeah. I'm coming up." L.Joe stood up from the floor nervously and looked at her,"But... you're sitting on my chair..."

"Go and get yourself another one from downstairs, genious." Yoorin rolled her eyes and turned to his studies.

L.Joe sighed,"Okay."

 

 

 

 

"Here I am. Can we start?" L.Joe asked panting. He had carried a damn chair from the kitchen like she told him to.


"Oh, it's okay. I've finished it already for you." Yoorin stood up and grabbed her bag,"Grin-face called. I'm going to Ahjumma with him."


"Chunji?" L.Joe raised shocked a brow,"How can you let me hand here..? I just brought that damn chair up the chairs!!"


L.Joe watched her go downstairs,*Go follow her. Wtf, Who are you? Just do it, idiot! But- Shut up and go. Okay!*


"Yah, Yoorin! Wait for me!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter